Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

I see at the twitter Dispatch Labs will have Happy Our at 20th June? Have anyone can explain for me what is it? Event from Dispatch Labs?

They organize an event on 20 June at 18:00–20:00 PDT The location is Emporium SF - Arcade Bar Venue, so you need to be in US if you want to joint their party. You can read details on this link https://www.facebook.com/events/743384292718861. I think they will share what happen in the event on their social with us.
I will just wait for the video upload regarding the event here in btctalk or maybe in youtube. Im sure that will be a meaningful event for this project.
this is a good opportunity not only to attract investors, but also the opportunity to earn. I think that everything can turn out
Not absolutely I understand your logic concerning earnings on such action. As far as I have understood, on this party tickets won't be on sale.
There will be no party in San Fransisco, they will be talking about blockchain. This is the best opportunity to discuss more about the true intentd of Dispatch labs.
I hope that it will be a conference. Without alcohol and the other things interfering the adequate creative process. It is necessary to approach most accurately unresolved questions and collective intelligence to solve them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

I see at the twitter Dispatch Labs will have Happy Our at 20th June? Have anyone can explain for me what is it? Event from Dispatch Labs?

They organize an event on 20 June at 18:00–20:00 PDT The location is Emporium SF - Arcade Bar Venue, so you need to be in US if you want to joint their party. You can read details on this link https://www.facebook.com/events/743384292718861. I think they will share what happen in the event on their social with us.

It shows that the team never stop finding ways how this Dispatch would known to the community. It's nice to be there, for sure exciting rewards awaits us.
Is good to know they are rounding some conferences and maintaining the project more idea dissemination is achieved through that manner i hope it get that to more social medias also

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

How can everyone with them that time.we all live different country so reaching there will be difficult for us.is there any option for Twitter or facebook online

If you are not from U.S or you are not planning to travel there to attend their event, you don't need to know the time, but anyway in such situation you can use this website to convert time https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Thank you for this awesome news. I'm really sure that this event is gonna be a big event for Dispatch Labs project, did you wanna join too?

Nice update, I am hoping that more people will attend in the event will be a success. This is proof that the team is very active and very eager to reach success very soon.

Events are always good for ICOs, I appreciate who organize them. You can interact with your potential investors face to face and they are going to recommend you for sure to their friends, relatives etc...
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

I saw that there are a lot of developers, and I think it's good, because the better people work on the project.
Yeah there is lot of developer here.They are working for the growth of this project.the fact is they need more time to enable the features to the people
Not only developers, have a lot of supporter still support this project beside the team. It is more important like developers, if don't have community, i don't think one project involved in community like Dispatch Labs can have good growth.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

I will just wait for the video upload regarding the event here in btctalk or maybe in youtube. Im sure that will be a meaningful event for this project.
This is great news for a wide range of members of the crypto community. I think that Dispatch Labs has pleased this message with many
Yes, it is so hard for some international member can join this event like me. I agree with you that Dispatch Labs should have video or live stream at facebook ?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

This is great news for a wide range of members of the crypto community. I think that Dispatch Labs has pleased this message with many
Yes, it is so hard for some international member can join this event like me. I agree with you that Dispatch Labs should have video or live stream at facebook ?

I don't think that is how it is going to work because it will be unfair for those who really came to the gathering when in fact they can just watch it in a live  stream. Aside from that, there could be some sensitive topics that they are going to talk about that's why they set up a gathering.
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:30:00 AM by Inskchen

Before we see the work of the project you need the team of administrators to do a great job, this is a loan for a while.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen

Is it transactions without fees right? This is one of their cool features that could potentially attract more customers and investors to join in.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

Is it transactions without fees right? This is one of their cool features that could potentially attract more customers and investors to join in.
I just hope that theres ni transaction fees, but if that would be the case how will they profit from this project?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

I also do not understand why the profit of the project will increase in the future, they should earn something either, or am I wrong?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

I also do not understand why the profit of the project will increase in the future, they should earn something either, or am I wrong?
Yes, exactly. As I understand, there are no fees for every transaction so that you can ignore the fees on each transaction even if you gonna withdraw your 10000$.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

I don't think that is how it is going to work because it will be unfair for those who really came to the gathering when in fact they can just watch it in a live  stream. Aside from that, there could be some sensitive topics that they are going to talk about that's why they set up a gathering.
Yeah you are right with that thought buddy, and I agree with that. Of course if people will know that the Dispatch Labs team will have a live stream of this event then maybe a lot more people will do the same other than going to the main event because it will make an ease to them. So I hope for the positive outcome of this event of the Dispatch Labs team, good luck.
I will tell so, any community always awaking is predisposed more to trust of such team which will constantly make contact and not to hide the faces, to hold open conferences and broadcastings, thereby showing the openness and honesty.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Before we see the work of the project you need the team of administrators to do a great job, this is a loan for a while.
I think the team are busy in promoting the project because on their telegram chat, I have read some upcoming events for the team Dispatch. They were going to have a meetings with some investors in Asian countries which is a good way to advertised the name of the project becuse there are a lot of crypto enthusiast in that continent.

Really? This will definitely boost their popularity and because of their activities which will help the project be know by many investors. Also, let us just hope that the team can deliver well about how their platform can help the crypto community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Team Dispatch is now engaged in a good development of the project. They make all presentations and live broadcasts, proving to us that the team cares about the development of the project. Now we can soon see a good promotion of the project to the top, because support is growing.

yes, you are right. A lot of new developments have already made in this project and this is the reason why the popularity of this project is going up. Hope more people will support dispatch labs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

The high speed of work and the absence of large commissions fees, as the project team promises, will be of interest to users. Reports on the work done indicate the desire to attract more people and achieve success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

Team Dispatch is now engaged in a good development of the project. They make all presentations and live broadcasts, proving to us that the team cares about the development of the project. Now we can soon see a good promotion of the project to the top, because support is growing.

yes, you are right. A lot of new developments have already made in this project and this is the reason why the popularity of this project is going up. Hope more people will support dispatch labs.

If they already have a lot of developments and this can be guaranteed that this can be seen by some investors. We know that people wanted to see more development of the project so I am hoping that they can discover more innovation.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

That's good to know that there is now development in this project. It is a good sign that the people behind this are keep on working and never stop doing good innovations just to make the project popular and supported by many.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

The high speed of work and the absence of large commissions fees, as the project team promises, will be of interest to users. Reports on the work done indicate the desire to attract more people and achieve success.
Precisely. If continues updates and progress will catch attention of investors. They got the best way to get some interest because of it offers and deals. The other way should be done by advertisements team. Its their job to introduce and make this project popular and well known.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: