Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Team Dispatch is now engaged in a good development of the project. They make all presentations and live broadcasts, proving to us that the team cares about the development of the project. Now we can soon see a good promotion of the project to the top, because support is growing.

yes, you are right. A lot of new developments have already made in this project and this is the reason why the popularity of this project is going up. Hope more people will support dispatch labs.

What new developments though, like the ICO is still in progress or yet to start from what I know. Dont you think you need to wait first for that
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

Team Dispatch is now engaged in a good development of the project. They make all presentations and live broadcasts, proving to us that the team cares about the development of the project. Now we can soon see a good promotion of the project to the top, because support is growing.

yes, you are right. A lot of new developments have already made in this project and this is the reason why the popularity of this project is going up. Hope more people will support dispatch labs.
This what the supporters and investors always looking up for the constant development and updates. Its very pleasant to know that the project that you supported have best team members in the town. You will be relax and feel safe with your investments and the project. That you know the project and all team memberswont let you down.
In all the operations execution there is no delay during any critical times in the project developers are actively connecting to various master plans and easily fixing all the bugs.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

I see that you have a very large development team, and you are all professional or is this your first project?

I think this kind of project needs great and experienced team. And I guess this is not their first project because they are trying to produce a great platform.
Dispatch can process transactions in a shared book, as well as data or artifacts in the DAN (Dispatch Artifact Network)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

As I observed many people already participated in this project, I am sure some of them are serious investors and also some of them are active supporters. A great improvements from the team.
Whom these people wouldn't be, investors, bounty-hunters or just ordinary interested persons, it isn't important. Only the fact that due to their attention also the popularity of the project that anyway to him on a hand grows matters.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

That and maybe the conferences they are attending creating awareness in the society i think is a good project targeting mostly businesses so basically it will need some partnerships and some acquisitions to get higher

Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

I see at the twitter Dispatch Labs will have Happy Our at 20th June? Have anyone can explain for me what is it? Event from Dispatch Labs?

They organize an event on 20 June at 18:00–20:00 PDT The location is Emporium SF - Arcade Bar Venue, so you need to be in US if you want to joint their party. You can read details on this link https://www.facebook.com/events/743384292718861. I think they will share what happen in the event on their social with us.

It shows that the team never stop finding ways how this Dispatch would known to the community. It's nice to be there, for sure exciting rewards awaits us.

Well for a change a team is actually showing their faces to people instead of hiding behind the anonymity that the internet seems to offer

This shows that they are legitim and I hear many positive comments about dispatch labs in social media. One of the suprising thing by dispatch labs is, they have more women then men in their team...
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen
Is this a serious decision of a query because,most of the global gaints and big companies work for no commission,they are mostly affiliated and publically funded.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen
Is this a serious decision of a query because,most of the global gaints and big companies work for no commission,they are mostly affiliated and publically funded.
That depends on how they make their transactions at the right time aiming to the market trends and it is not easy but yes they had a team who are highly potential so they make things done easily.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

If all things are linked only with commission then there is no point we need to understand the project potential how they are executing the policies as promised in the white papers.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

I totally agree with you, that why some people and me can said that Dispatch Labs bring revolution at blockchain technology.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

Is it transactions without fees right? This is one of their cool features that could potentially attract more customers and investors to join in.
I just hope that theres ni transaction fees, but if that would be the case how will they profit from this project?

Fees on other coins don't go to the team ! it goes for miner that keep the blockchain working, So platforms don't profit from transaction fee. In DISPATCH they are using DAPoS consensus which work different from proof of work that you know on bitcoin and ethereum.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Profitable from holding data have a lot of way, not depend on transaction fees. Nowadays, who have data, who will rich. Do you know Google and Facebook, they provide us free services, where is their profit? Tongue
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

Profitable from holding data have a lot of way, not depend on transaction fees. Nowadays, who have data, who will rich. Do you know Google and Facebook, they provide us free services, where is their profit? Tongue
They may be managing that transaction fees through in an another form so they holding all capabilities to easily manage with no transaction fees.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

They all are making money through one or the other medium, a business can't sustain itself without making money at the end of the day in the real world
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

They all are making money through one or the other medium, a business can't sustain itself without making money at the end of the day in the real world
Well I believe money makes the world go round bud. Regardless if your big or just a small business your main goal is to profit.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen

Those big companies provide us free service but it returns they collect information and data from the users. And they sell it the advertisers and equals big profit for them.

Yes that is one way of gaining some good profit, but what if no one or only few bought their data? How can they survive with all the costs of running the platform?
Well, I don't want to have that kind of results for the Dispatch Labs. Because if they wouldn't be able to gain their financial costs alloted to this project then the Dispatch Labs project may only lead to stop their developments and will not be able to stand in this community. So, I hope for the better progress of this project so good luck to the team and keep striving.

Maybe adding more ways to get profit is needed for the project to continue to run and also hoping that more and more people will support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

I don't think there is a catch, look at Iota and it became the top 10 cryptocurrency. I think dispatch lab is something more because they have a unique way to approach scalability.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

That depends on how they make their transactions at the right time aiming to the market trends and it is not easy but yes they had a team who are highly potential so they make things done easily.

Talking about fees,  I think they already have plans why they do that thing.  As what we all know that everything happens for a reason so with that moves they have, about the fees they have reasons about it. What they aim is not easy but I know they will succeed as long the team will be united.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

It is being stated that the Dispatch Labs has this technology which it says that it is Developer Friendly which means also that
"The Dispatch Virtual Machine is easy to build on, and is backwards compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine, making porting to Dispatch fast." This information is based on their site which I want to understand in simple way.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

You are right, I am just wondering how long they can handle of not having transaction fees. But I am sure they are gaining profits in a different ways.

Well, having no transaction fees are the big advantage of Dispatch project from the others. This is their own way to attract people and potential investors to joined and invest on their platform. Even if it's so hard, I believed they have other ways to gained profits ahead. They just need to developed and improved this platform well so that they can achieved their goals here in bitcoin world.

The team knows about it what they are doing in giving free transaction. For me, maybe this also one moves that people will pay attention regarding this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: