Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen
Is this a serious decision of a query because,most of the global gaints and big companies work for no commission,they are mostly affiliated and publically funded.

They all are making money through one or the other medium, a business can't sustain itself without making money at the end of the day in the real world

You are right, I am just wondering how long they can handle of not having transaction fees. But I am sure they are gaining profits in a different ways.

Yeah right, but this explains about this thing. This is according to their site.
"Wicked Fast and No Transaction Fees
The Dispatch team has created a new consensus method, DAPoS (Delegated Asynchronous Proof of Stake). DAPoS allows tens of thousands of transactions per second, uses little energy, and removes transaction fees."

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen

Is it transactions without fees right? This is one of their cool features that could potentially attract more customers and investors to join in.
Its good that there are no transaction, But then , I hope they would clarify how they would gain profits. Though it is attractive.
It won't be to realize problematic. But whether will apprehend community of such innovation really optimistically - it is unknown. Anyway all this will occur together with start of the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

looks cool. transactions without commission? what then is your profit? where is the catch?  Grin I thought it did not happen
Profitable from holding data have a lot of way, not depend on transaction fees. Nowadays, who have data, who will rich. Do you know Google and Facebook, they provide us free services, where is their profit? Tongue

Those big companies provide us free service but it returns they collect information and data from the users. And they sell it the advertisers and equals big profit for them.

Yes that is one way of gaining some good profit, but what if no one or only few bought their data? How can they survive with all the costs of running the platform?
Well, I don't want to have that kind of results for the Dispatch Labs. Because if they wouldn't be able to gain their financial costs alloted to this project then the Dispatch Labs project may only lead to stop their developments and will not be able to stand in this community. So, I hope for the better progress of this project so good luck to the team and keep striving.
How about the people and investors that is supporting Dispatch Labs? Would they not going to buy their data and will still continue to support? This could be unfair, and you saying that the members and investors only claim for their token and after that will leave the project?
There is no point in jumping on the assumptions and require more understanding how the operations of dispatch are executing through various channels dealing with the data and development activities and in result we can see all deployments are success without fail.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Is this a serious decision of a query because,most of the global gaints and big companies work for no commission,they are mostly affiliated and publically funded.
It's realy surprising to know that the project announced about no fees transactions. As for me I am sure that the team are thinking the same way what we think right now how to profitable without fees but i know they are preparing and have actions in this matter. And they studied it million times before they release this statement.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

I think that the developers have made the right decision about holding a bounty program. With it, the fees are much more active.

I think  they don't release information about their bounty campaigns. But I hope they will launch soon because I know many will participate and join. People love to support and earn at the same time. This will also increase the trust and interest of the investor and prospect investors.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

I think that the developers have made the right decision about holding a bounty program. With it, the fees are much more active.

I think  they don't release information about their bounty campaigns. But I hope they will launch soon because I know many will participate and join. People love to support and earn at the same time. This will also increase the trust and interest of the investor and prospect investors.
Indeed. People will be loving to support them day by day with the bounty program because it interests you to get the tokens with working hard on the bounty program.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Is it transactions without fees right? This is one of their cool features that could potentially attract more customers and investors to join in.
Its good that there are no transaction, But then , I hope they would clarify how they would gain profits. Though it is attractive.
That requires more knowledge on basic technical terminologies, you can have a look on the Dispatch Labs to know more how they are handling the transactions without fees.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

The project is good, but when we are already waiting for the bounty company, I really look forward to it, because as for me the project has every chance of being.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

The project is good, but when we are already waiting for the bounty company, I really look forward to it, because as for me the project has every chance of being.

Totally true, I'm also waiting for their bounty. I'm hoping they will implement bounty programs that are easy to accomplish.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

The idea of the project is worthwhile, and now the most important thing is how the project administrators cope with their task of attracting investors.
The point is that it is necessary to attract not only here, but also in other social networks, where you can find investors and new users who can also become investors, if they want, of course.

Yes, investors are everywhere, in the social medias, forums, ico ratings, exchanges, so it's really better to advertise it in wide range so that it can surely gain more popularity and investors.

The team specifically do their works so that everything will work according to their plans. Advertisement plays a major rule so, definitely they already know that. Also, they know that investors are more vigilant nowadays so they definitely be serious with their work.

Part of advertising is the bounty program, does this project have that? If they have please let me know.

We do not currently have a bounty program, but when we do have one we will announce it in this thread.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

The idea of the project is worthwhile, and now the most important thing is how the project administrators cope with their task of attracting investors.
The point is that it is necessary to attract not only here, but also in other social networks, where you can find investors and new users who can also become investors, if they want, of course.

Yes, investors are everywhere, in the social medias, forums, ico ratings, exchanges, so it's really better to advertise it in wide range so that it can surely gain more popularity and investors.

But it seems like Dispatch Labs has a different kind of method in attracting investors, as what I can see, they are strictly abiding by the regulations to avoid any casualties in the future.

So what will be the problem if this project will advertise in all available platforms? Does this affects the regulations? Anyway, whatever it is, the most important thing is to gain more investors and supporters.

We are in favor of advertising.  The reason we haven't really done it yet is because we have received so much traction organically.  We did advertise heavily during Blockchain Week in New York.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.

Thank you.  If you ever have questions for the developers and would like to communicate with them directly, we invite you to join our Discord Channel and jump into the Devs-Talk Thread. https://discord.gg/KSRwHDD

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.

Thank you.  If you ever have questions for the developers and would like to communicate with them directly, we invite you to join our Discord Channel and jump into the Devs-Talk Thread. https://discord.gg/KSRwHDD
This initiate will satisfy all the participants to directly bring their valuable questions to the developers and get solutions which enriches them to understand the Dispatch Labs work flow in a detailed manner.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

This initiate will satisfy all the participants to directly bring their valuable questions to the developers and get solutions which enriches them to understand the Dispatch Labs work flow in a detailed manner.

The Labtoken has been going through the variety of issues of which majority have not yet been resolved. I bought in @ $4 and sold $4.001 after a year and a half of bagholding, now looking to buy back at $4 and expecting to maintain my long position for 6 years if not more, will see whether this investment can help shape the future of mine. For one, I can only hope that quantum computer will not have taken over by then and I will be able to sell my token at $4.002 in 2025 before apocalypse caused by huge uncontrolled singularity emerging from berillium-hydrogen chemical molecule.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
I hope the devlopers will soon launch one bounty programme beacuse it's helps to increase the popularity of project and i think the devlopers also know it very well.so if we need more investeros then we have to need one bounty programme for bounty hunters.
That adds more value for the project to easily achieve a success where we can have more supporters who actively spread the word Dispatch Labs on various social platforms and we can easily gain more potential investors.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
i really doubt they are going to have bounty program it kinda seems clear from the beginning but i really hope they change but either way lets hope they get a successful ico to bring this to reality
To be completely honest, it’s not always necessary for a platform to have a bounty, there are many which succeed without one too. Its on the team to decide.

Show me please one ICO, who was successful without bounty campaign?  I really doubt that they get success in bitcointalk without havine a bounty campaign, because the advertisement possibilities are already limited.
Nothing is limited through such advertising they can easily reach out to many people in various elements and make them understand the project.

google banned ICO advertisement, facebook banned ICO advertisement, twitter banned ICO advertisement, bing banned ICO advertisement, even snipchat banned ICO advertisement.

Fazit: nothing is limited   Grin Roll Eyes Cool

That's right! Nothing is limited.  So far Dispatch Labs has had amazing growth and we have barely done any advertising.  We think people are seeing the potential of the platform and understanding that it is really something special

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

The team specifically do their works so that everything will work according to their plans. Advertisement plays a major rule so, definitely they already know that. Also, they know that investors are more vigilant nowadays so they definitely be serious with their work.
Well Since the Marketing team are doing their work is just a good sign that dev are doing their best to keep up with the whole promotions to stay in line and bring up a stable and efficient ico
With all these positive outcome we can gain more investors added to the platform. Dispatch initiatives are very admirable where the promotions are leading the platform to the next level.
Yeah marketing is a very important aspect for making sure the project succeeds, since the team is working hard to develop the project I'm sure they will do well
I will agree with this statement,but I think that the team must work directly to make sure that the needs of the project are satisfied.
Should have more and more promoting running by themself. And Marketing team need to working more better for do the purpose is bring good user and big investors come to Dispatch Labs.

Yes, marketing can always be improved.  We're trying to grow as strategically as possible.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Hi team,

so, the only MVP now is the wallet? am I right? I just found this from official telegram
http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/

I hope this product will release soon. I can't wait to try it.

Thanks for your interest.  Right now the only MVP is the wallet, yes.  We should have test smartcontracts available soon.  There is a lot of work going on in the background.  Thanks for checking out our Telegram Channel.  It is amazing how quickly that channel has been growing.

Do you have time frame or roadmap, I can't find information about when your product will be completed, I think you should try to work more faster cos lost of other projects are already ahead from you.

There is a roadmap on our ANN post in the first post of this thread.  We are working as quickly as we can while still being as strategic as possible.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Hi team,

so, the only MVP now is the wallet? am I right? I just found this from official telegram
http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/

I hope this product will release soon. I can't wait to try it.

Thanks for your interest.  Right now the only MVP is the wallet, yes.  We should have test smartcontracts available soon.  There is a lot of work going on in the background.  Thanks for checking out our Telegram Channel.  It is amazing how quickly that channel has been growing.

Do you have time frame or roadmap, I can't find information about when your product will be completed, I think you should try to work more faster cos lost of other projects are already ahead from you.
It is a smart contract and always consider the reputation, advanced agile aspirations and new implementation and their plans are highly excellent it is better to maintain individual potential and come with an excellent outcome.
Well, I guess there are really so many people out here in the crypto currency community especially in the community of the Dispatch Labs that is eagerly to know more about this project. The team working behind this project needs more updates for the people regarding this project especially in their implementation of the Dispatch Labs. Hopefully it will attain what their goals is.

Very good points.  We're actively working to send out updates.  The good problem is that we have been growing so quickly that we've been a bit late in our replies on BitcoinTalk

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

They all are making money through one or the other medium, a business can't sustain itself without making money at the end of the day in the real world
Exactly that's my point as every project even those who are nonprofit organisation also need funds to sustain itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: