Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

Quite impressed with the team behind Dispatch labs. New concept with innovative Proof-of-Stake and good scalability of the blockchain with hte 0 fees transactions. Good project to keep an eye on it.

Thank you very much for your kind words  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

There are also positive ICO reviews in ICOBench and in other Review Platforms, but even then some ICOs were at the end scams. Something like this can not be a proof, should have yet until the ICO ends and token get listed in exchanges. Most of the investors are just waiting for the results in exchanges.

Although making it to an exchange should not be one of the fundamentals for the legitimacy of a project but their promised product. Even if their token hit's the exchange it will just dump if their white paper remains a concept

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled. For now, listing in many good exchanges can help them a lot.
I agree to that bud. Keeping what you promised shows how professional you are in the eyes of the investors so word of honor is realy valuable to get more trust.

But in most cases most projects rarely follow what they promised and just do whatever they want for most part. Usually doing nothing really huge
But you could give examples of those projects that did not fulfill the planned idea and the developers just did it.
Developers have taken all the validations and implemented better teams for the success of the project, as we see stake holders are in charge of electing the witness and the delegates and they get one vote per share per candidate in each election.

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, that is correct.  Delegates are elected and have to prove themselves in order to be reelected.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

There are also positive ICO reviews in ICOBench and in other Review Platforms, but even then some ICOs were at the end scams. Something like this can not be a proof, should have yet until the ICO ends and token get listed in exchanges. Most of the investors are just waiting for the results in exchanges.

Although making it to an exchange should not be one of the fundamentals for the legitimacy of a project but their promised product. Even if their token hit's the exchange it will just dump if their white paper remains a concept

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled. For now, listing in many good exchanges can help them a lot.
I agree to that bud. Keeping what you promised shows how professional you are in the eyes of the investors so word of honor is realy valuable to get more trust.

But in most cases most projects rarely follow what they promised and just do whatever they want for most part. Usually doing nothing really huge
Thats true, just add little gimmicks here and there to show there activeness. Teams should follow proper roadmap and listen to the majority.

We are listening.  Thank you for your feedback.   Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

I like the sense of humour.. It makes it stand out and get closer to everybody, good luck!

Thank you! That means a lot to hear.   Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

The idea of this project seems very interesting, I understand that the test net is already running and there is some minimal working product that is capable of supporting such a huge amount of transactions pes second? Do you have open code on the GitHub? I think that if you can do everything that you promise, then the project will definitely hit at least the top 50 of coinmarketcap.

You also have a point mate. The large community is not enough proof the authenticity of the project but at least from here you can the number of supporters that believe and trust the project. The end of ICO is the best way to prove their selves. I hope all the positive outcome for this project I am impressed with the project personally. Hope everything will run smoothly according to their plans.

Well, sometimes a project won't go well according to their plans, what will make them stronger is whatever may happen in the future they are always ready with their other plans.

Exactly, I guess the team is flexible enough to face new challenges along their roadmap. I'm seeing this project a success in the future.
I guess they will be better if the encounter failures along the way, experience will be thier best teacher and eventually they will be successful.
Their experience is helping to easily figure out the root cause and fix the issues also like many traditional apps they incorporate storage as well as to run the operations and their network is a system to build practical Dapps.

I heard that the team is in California, there it is very difficult to do everything in accordance with the regulation, it's not the Chinese ICO where you can give out easily the airdrops and bounties on the left and right, hope that they will be able to settle everything and make the bounty.

Yes, you are right about that.  We are based in San Francisco, California and we need to be a lot more careful with remaining compliant with regulations.  We are doing our best to coordinate a number of campaigns, but we have to wait for our legal team to give us the green light. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

The projects like Dispatch labs don't really need any bounty campaign, as it has already decent team and hype will be built by itself. They might allocate some tokens just  to expand  community, imho

You can have the best product in the world, but if you do not do advertising, how can people know about your product ?  What do you think how big brands really got big ?  Advertising is everything ...

Advertising is a lot, but it isn't everything.  A great product is also important and we think that because we have a great product, that is why we also have had the attention that we have received. Our growth on Telegram has been amazing!  https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:58:51 AM

The projects like Dispatch labs don't really need any bounty campaign, as it has already decent team and hype will be built by itself. They might allocate some tokens just  to expand  community, imho

You can have the best product in the world, but if you do not do advertising, how can people know about your product ?  What do you think how big brands really got big ?  Advertising is everything ...
If they're good and the followers are satisfied, then word of mouth plays a big role as publicity, but I agree advertising is important and the team should focus on that too

We agree.  Well said  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

unfortunately, I also did not receive an answer. as I saw, the team does not respond and in the telegram, is it so? should I write to them?

Please join our Telegram and write to us.  @Rstrong1 is the admin there and is very responsive.  We apologize if you have posted a message that has not received a reply. 

https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
I hope the devlopers will soon launch one bounty programme beacuse it's helps to increase the popularity of project and i think the devlopers also know it very well.so if we need more investeros then we have to need one bounty programme for bounty hunters.
Ever the referral program also does reap a better way to gain more investors but bounty or an Airdrop is more better to easily reach out to huge groups with the help of supporters.
No. Usually the referral program is that airdrop. Bounty is also good for the project but an airdrop or referral program much easier.

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.
That would be great for the Dispatch Labs project if the team will be able to launch their airdrop campaign. That would be really a good way to attract more users, supporters and a potential investors that would help this project to its continuous developments and further innovations.
No. Referral program is just a basically an airdrop because you can gain tokens by inviting your friends. Bounty is also good.

Why companies are encouraging people to get referrals because this makes the stream into MLM programs. We should not support like this, company should prove themslevs to develop the platform before in order to get awareness for the community. Even though they get referrals we are not sure they will participate in the ICO.

Agreed.  While we don't mind people telling their friends to join us, we don't want to force anyone to do something they don't want to do.  If they like us, we hope they join and if they don't like us, we are OK with that.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

I heard that the team is in California, there it is very difficult to do everything in accordance with the regulation, it's not the Chinese ICO where you can give out easily the airdrops and bounties on the left and right, hope that they will be able to settle everything and make the bounty.
Location is not the case basically i think the team will just assign someone to handle those things officially its basically just marketing and there is nothing wrong with expanding out to other horizon is called business

Yes, the team of course can assign someone to handle those things officially, but they have to spend their time and money on this, and it is not a fact that everything will be handled after all, I do not telling that it is too bad, because to do everything according to the law it is always great Smiley But their hands are little tied, comparing to Chinese ICOs for example, they can do almost whatever they want and when, when they are for example forbidden to make ICOs thay say: " We are not doing ICOs, we are doing an air drop", the government say: "You are forbidden to do air drops" they respond: " We are not doing airdrops now, we are doing mining offers"

unfortunately, I also did not receive an answer. as I saw, the team does not respond and in the telegram, is it so? should I write to them?

I was asking for some questions in telegram, and received an answer in an hour, or so, I guess in telegram you can get an answer faster.

Yes, we are able to respond much faster on Telegram, but we are working on improving our speed on BitcoinTalk as well.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:07:55 AM

Location is not the case basically i think the team will just assign someone to handle those things officially its basically just marketing and there is nothing wrong with expanding out to other horizon is called business

Yes, the team of course can assign someone to handle those things officially, but they have to spend their time and money on this, and it is not a fact that everything will be handled after all, I do not telling that it is too bad, because to do everything according to the law it is always great Smiley But their hands are little tied, comparing to Chinese ICOs for example, they can do almost whatever they want and when, when they are for example forbidden to make ICOs thay say: " We are not doing ICOs, we are doing an air drop", the government say: "You are forbidden to do air drops" they respond: " We are not doing airdrops now, we are doing mining offers"

I was asking for some questions in telegram, and received an answer in an hour, or so, I guess in telegram you can get an answer faster.
I think most members regardless to any project prefers telegram since its installed on thier mobile pgone or desktop comparing to btctalk that you have to login first.

We agree.  BitcoinTalk is an important platform and does deserve respect, but Telegram is much faster and easier to use. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

That would be great for the Dispatch Labs project if the team will be able to launch their airdrop campaign. That would be really a good way to attract more users, supporters and a potential investors that would help this project to its continuous developments and further innovations.

Personally, I do not quite understand what the use of air drop is, people who deal with them get several air drops per day without studying the project and do not understand what tokens they got, only when they go to the exchange and start to cost something, well then they can read about them, so it seems to me. Probably originally air drops are aimed at people who do not have money to invest, they get a couple of dollars and become part of the project's community that supports it, is that their goal?

You have an interesting perspective on this.  Thanks for your opinion.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

Hello, do you have any opinion and review about their code ?

If you are a developer or would like to find out more about the code, we invite you to join our Discord Channel.  You can discuss the code directly with a Dispatch Labs Developer on Discord.  https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

Personally, I do not quite understand what the use of air drop is, people who deal with them get several air drops per day without studying the project and do not understand what tokens they got, only when they go to the exchange and start to cost something, well then they can read about them, so it seems to me. Probably originally air drops are aimed at people who do not have money to invest, they get a couple of dollars and become part of the project's community that supports it, is that their goal?

Well, airdrops are use to increase exposures and popularity of a new project so that investors will be aware that a new project already released. Aside from that, some airdrops participants are big investors too so there is a high chance of getting good profit from it.

For me airdrops is one of their way for free advertising, once airdrop is ongoing a lot of airdrop hunters are spreading this in all available platforms like social medias, so investors there will know about this project.

You make some good points.  We are still working on this issue with our legal team.  Thanks for your interest.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

Well, airdrops are use to increase exposures and popularity of a new project so that investors will be aware that a new project already released. Aside from that, some airdrops participants are big investors too so there is a high chance of getting good profit from it.

For me airdrops is one of their way for free advertising, once airdrop is ongoing a lot of airdrop hunters are spreading this in all available platforms like social medias, so investors there will know about this project.
airdrop is really a good advertising strategy. Because it attracts the attention of all people who are interested in making a profit at no cost. And experienced investors can see a new promising project.

We like the feedback.  We are working to hopefully make this happen.  The legal wheels turn very slowly.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

airdrop is really a good advertising strategy. Because it attracts the attention of all people who are interested in making a profit at no cost. And experienced investors can see a new promising project.
Such attention will only be directed to receiving free coins through airdrop that as the result can is very deplorable to affect coin cost at the auction on exchange, there will be a bulk selling.

That is true and it can sometimes negatively affect the coin value

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:25 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:16:29 AM by Arvilaine

Yes, we are able to respond much faster on Telegram, but we are working on improving our speed on BitcoinTalk as well.

Showing this kind of appreciation to your supporters will also help in building up the community. I hope you won't change unlike other projects, this is an evidence that your project is legit.
iputnikov

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

Is the project really getting coverage in Forbes? If it corresponds to reality, then we can see a grandiose project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

Showing this kind of appreciation to your supporters will also help in building up the community. I hope you won't change unlike other projects, this is an evidence that your project is legit.

Being active in answering some queries to the participants shows that the team is doing their best to make the project successful and it is a good impact to have in order people will trust the project and shows that it is legit.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

Is the project really getting coverage in Forbes? If it corresponds to reality, then we can see a grandiose project
Yes, I saw that article too. The team must have been so proud about that, no wonder why they are so popular at the moment.
Links please!! But to be honest that a good exposure of this project to the outside world since forbes is a good lidestyle and financial magazine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: