Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

Is there any new updates or news about this project recently?

I guess they don't have new updates for now, just stay tuned to this thread, mate. I know for sure they will be having news and updates about the project on the next few weeks.

I don't know if the team of busy or just ignoring the quires of the members here. We shall see in this week if the team will respond to our question.
Yeah i hope to hear from the team after all the events. The team is also building relations which will reap a long term benefit. Maybe we have some big announcements ahead!
I guess they are busy these days because they were preparing for the ICO, and also, they wanted to make the project awesome by developing it hard.

The team doing their best for the project,  maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the project will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

I guess they don't have new updates for now, just stay tuned to this thread, mate. I know for sure they will be having news and updates about the project on the next few weeks.

I don't know if the team of busy or just ignoring the quires of the members here. We shall see in this week if the team will respond to our question.
Yeah i hope to hear from the team after all the events. The team is also building relations which will reap a long term benefit. Maybe we have some big announcements ahead!
I guess they are busy these days because they were preparing for the ICO, and also, they wanted to make the project awesome by developing it hard.
They maybe doing some important task that is related to this project but I think thier long silence is becoming unussual for me.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

The timing of the company's bounty has not been announced yet? I do not think it's worthwhile to delay this
I have not yet seen such updates, and if they were the team in any case could announce here about this and all users would be aware of all the latest events and platform updates.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

The timing of the company's bounty has not been announced yet? I do not think it's worthwhile to delay this
I have not yet seen such updates, and if they were the team in any case could announce here about this and all users would be aware of all the latest events and platform updates.
Same here I not yet notice updates with bounties. I think team and developers are busy for some other important matter for the project. Don't worry buddy I know team wil release statements and announcements if they will launce bounty campaigns for the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

The project team is working on their best work for the project, they want to improve the project and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Actually, they realy are. They sre doing the best that they can to give the most creative and fabulous ideas to make this project number one. The advantage of active team members is they can create and manage to  get the best way to prepare and make the project more attractive and competitive.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

It is precisely noticed by you. The team has many cases and tasks which they for themselves have put. Perhaps in passing, as soon as they it is successful to carry out something powerful in the project, they will notify the followers here at a forum and via other tools.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

It is precisely noticed by you. The team has many cases and tasks which they for themselves have put. Perhaps in passing, as soon as they it is successful to carry out something powerful in the project, they will notify the followers here at a forum and via other tools.

Even if the developers are busy, they still need to answers queries from the members here because being active will add up positively to the project's growth.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

The project team is working on their best work for the project, they want to improve the project and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Actually, they realy are. They sre doing the best that they can to give the most creative and fabulous ideas to make this project number one. The advantage of active team members is they can create and manage to  get the best way to prepare and make the project more attractive and competitive.

The should not only be active with the developments but they also need to be more active in responding to all concerns so that all issues and queries will be address immediately.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

Same here I not yet notice updates with bounties. I think team and developers are busy for some other important matter for the project. Don't worry buddy I know team wil release statements and announcements if they will launce bounty campaigns for the project.
Yes. We don't have seen any new announcements and new updates about the platform but I'm pretty sure that the team are still working for the goodness of this project because I'm actively visiting their telegram chat. They always have good communication with the members. I guess, if we need to know something new about the project we can try to ask the admins there.

The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

Yes. We don't have seen any new announcements and new updates about the platform but I'm pretty sure that the team are still working for the goodness of this project because I'm actively visiting their telegram chat. They always have good communication with the members. I guess, if we need to know something new about the project we can try to ask the admins there.

The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the project.

Since it is new, so we can expect more about this project. Hopefully the team could fix all the queries raised because being active here means a lot of the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

The team is in Tokyo... Great set of meetings with investors, potential accelerator partners, exchanges, and internet marketing leaders. Last night they meet with over 100 investors, developers, and  community thought leaders. Dispatch Labs Asia tour is going full speed ahead!

Seems interesting, though I have never really seen much of a crypto scene in the japanese market apart from a couple of exchanges from there
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

It seems strange to me that the project has existed for a long time, but it is unclear what the team wants. Do they sell their coins?
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Even if the developers are busy, they still need to answers queries from the members here because being active will add up positively to the project's growth.

Yeah, these kind of advertisements or announcements in bitcointalk must be organized in a better way. It can not be that dev. launch the Ann Thread and can not follow it.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:18:00 AM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
That's very good suggestion my friend. The socialmedia and other information site can help the project to increase and spread the information about the project. Specialy this site are more likely visited by must of the people they can easily familiar with the project. Other than that the team can also do various of advertisements or vedios explains the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Well promotion helped the clearcut shitcoin Bitconnect and the likes to make money. Promote anything well and it'll sell. Pet rocks for example
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

A project that no one knows. Why did not I see your ad before? You need to somehow expand it so that more users will know about you and then it will be good.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Well promotion helped the clearcut shitcoin Bitconnect and the likes to make money. Promote anything well and it'll sell. Pet rocks for example

I find this hilarious, it's true that in the crypto space anything that will have a good promotion will be easily sell. I think  bitconnect is one of the biggest scam that I have read.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

I don't think that Bitconnect is a shitcoin after all. They have stamped a scam project because they are using MLM program for the referral program.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

I agree, they must attract more support through promoting the project in other social media sites not just in the forum.
You have good point mate. Social medias now are very useful nowadays because most of the people are using social networks to gather some important informations. So if the team will engaged to this kind of way, probably they can catch the attentions of some investors and invite them to joined on this team and make a better relationships towards success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: