Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2619 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

I see a lot of projects about advertising, but about elminating mobile ads using blockchain technology maybe at only Adgonos. I am very interesting about this idea. Well have 3 stage to buy ADG token, it is ok for me to have put some ETH for buy.

Yes, there are lots of projects before that also aim to eliminate ads, but this adgonos features are unique and I an curious now what will be this plarform will look like once launched soon.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

I saw your project on applications and when I read the first page, I was so surprised, because I had not yet seen such interesting information about the team and the development of the project. Surprised that oazoabotchiki are students, you guys are good fellows, that they decided to develop their own project! I'm sure that you will succeed, because the main thing is that you are very serious about improving applications.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

I saw your project on applications and when I read the first page, I was so surprised, because I had not yet seen such interesting information about the team and the development of the project. Surprised that oazoabotchiki are students, you guys are good fellows, that they decided to develop their own project! I'm sure that you will succeed, because the main thing is that you are very serious about improving applications.

I agree, the team really have a good presentation that really attracts many people to read it and hopefully make their investments one this project caught their attentions.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:05:26 PM by Dejech19

That's a newmine with the market today today, hy vọng will be well done
Actually, I was surprise with the project , removing ads in  application ,its quite intersting because sometimes it feels so annoying having app advertisements that may pop up but I wonder how the team can  do that as it's the most challenging part ,while other projects offer app ads.Well I will looking forward on this project updates in the next few weeks. Hopefully they can convince more investors for this project.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

Theres realy a lot of brilliant students all over the world and this project is one of the proofs to that. I will check on you wp definitely.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

Very ambitious project with a young team, but I think people at that age can easily achieve their goals.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I appreciate that the team behind this project were all  group of students from major universities across Asia and this is quite an interesting thing to know. Mostly, experts can't be determined by age but the skills and knowledge that they earned through hard work and efforts. ADGONOS concept seems a good idea and hopefully they have the chance to prove themselves that they are worthy to be supported.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

We people are really amazing. Why? Because people is very creative in mind and turn it into reality with their genius talents. Just like this project. The team working this is just a group of strudents that some people wouldn't believe. But that is the reality. Maybe some wouldn't trust project made by just a group of students. But isn't the potential and its capabilities is the important thing and not the age of the developers. So for me, I will not just judge but I will looking forward for this project and prove its greatness.
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Project looks fresh and interesting. I will follow the news)
Thanks for the support! We'll keep you updated in the meantime!  Smiley
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

I'm impressed on how much effort the admin have put on answering the queries of the supporters and investors. I hope they will continuously do that until they reach the hard cap of this project.
Thanks for your words  Cheesy
Well that's what we'll do, keeping you posted no matter during which phase of the project!
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

I really love the concept of this project. This the one unique platform I've been looking for no ads just or any malicious link to clicked on. By the way what miner are the team will use? Is it Monero?
Thanks for your encouragement!  Cheesy
We'll be using the CryptoNight algorithm for PCs to maintain the value of the ADG coins, but if Proof of Stake or Proof of Whatever got popular and receive more adoptions in the future, we'll consider pivoting to other proof-of systems, since they tend to be more eco-friendly  Cheesy
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

After reading thw whitepaper, it catches my attwntion on removing ads in mobile. I am looking for this project which there is no disturbance ads. I am always get irritated about some ads that always pop up everywhere. And now I saw this project that relieves me.
It's also the driving reason for us to develop this project  Cheesy after getting really annoyed by pay-to-win freemium games and pop-up ads blocking my gameplay every 5 minutes or so.
Thanks for your candid words, we'll not let you down  Wink
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

We people are really amazing. Why? Because people is very creative in mind and turn it into reality with their genius talents. Just like this project. The team working this is just a group of strudents that some people wouldn't believe. But that is the reality. Maybe some wouldn't trust project made by just a group of students. But isn't the potential and its capabilities is the important thing and not the age of the developers. So for me, I will not just judge but I will looking forward for this project and prove its greatness.

You have a point, even though they are still young but they already know what they are doing. Well, ADGONOS seems to be a good kind of platform it is because this will serve as a tool to eliminate ads on mobile. Because sometimes ads can be annoying and can consume some data so I think investors should probably take a look at this kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

This is a good example how effective ICO as a funds collecting tool is. Students from major universities across Asia can simply launch their idea here and the community can dicide if this project is worth attention. Amazing opportunity for startups and solid ideas.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

Very originally. Such adblock for smartphones. Whether the platform will block the emerging advertizing in various apps which were downloaded with playmarket on the Android operating system? About ios it is interesting too?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

I really liked the great design of the site, if you will make applications as well as the site it will be just fine.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

Very originally. Such adblock for smartphones. Whether the platform will block the emerging advertizing in various apps which were downloaded with playmarket on the Android operating system? About ios it is interesting too?
Mobile ads are becoming so aggressive and rampant lately. It is no longer require users authorization, as soon as you connect to the internet it will immediately pop up on your screen. Hopefully this project succeeds. 
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

I see a lot of projects about advertising, but about elminating mobile ads using blockchain technology maybe at only Adgonos. I am very interesting about this idea. Well have 3 stage to buy ADG token, it is ok for me to have put some ETH for buy.

Yes, there are lots of projects before that also aim to eliminate ads, but this adgonos features are unique and I an curious now what will be this plarform will look like once launched soon.

Thanks for your replies!  Cheesy
We'll release a developers' SDK next year, and the developers can then integrate the framework into their apps.
You can follow our social channel for more details!
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

I appreciate that the team behind this project were all  group of students from major universities across Asia and this is quite an interesting thing to know. Mostly, experts can't be determined by age but the skills and knowledge that they earned through hard work and efforts. ADGONOS concept seems a good idea and hopefully they have the chance to prove themselves that they are worthy to be supported.
We truly hope that we can realize that dream together as well  Cheesy
We'll devote in our hardest endeavors to make sure for all our candid supporters that, age won't be a problem for us.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

The project looks promising and is headed in the right direction,with positive intentions. However, they should've been more clear on how they are going to change the way things are currently going, on the ANN thread. I wish them best of luck for the journey ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: