Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2612 times)
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

projects that sound promising. This project is very innovative although its founder is 19 years old. I'm still sure the project will work. Cheesy

Hi join2!
Thanks for your support  Grin
We are indeed a young team, yet we are devoting our greatest effort to this project.
We are confident that we could deliver what we promised.

You can stay tuned on our social platforms for more info!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

How much total the team of this project? because I dont see of the profil team in the main page
it will be better to post your team project in this thread. thank you.
Thank you so much for the suggestion!  Cheesy
We've updated our post with detailed information about our core members.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions! Grin
I've seen your updates on the site about this project team there may be about ten people who are part of this team, which I ask what have you been doing ahead of presale May month later? do you use KYC.

Thanks for keeping an eye on ADGONOS!
We've been plotting and planning the ICO, including auditing the smart contract, writing the whitepaper,
constructing the website, and think about possible caveats of our project, etc.

Yes, we do use KYC. However, we will conduct KYC after the crowd sale. It goes something like this:
1. You invest in ADGONOS, and register your Email and ERC 20 address
2. We will send the ADG Tokens to your ERC 20 wallet, but the tokens would be locked (i.e. you can't transfer to other addresses)
3. After 15 of July, we will send you the KYC form to the Email you registered in Step 1
4. After completing the KYC, we would unlock the ADG Tokens of all investors.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! Stay tuned to our social channels for more updates. Cheesy
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!

Thanks for the support Nicholasa  Cheesy
We really hope that our project could take off, and really make a change in the digital world.
Expect to see you on board!
anovanalyst

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

After reading through your whitepaper, I found your project really promising Cool

1. The statistics you quote are real (which I verified from references) and you did not distort the meaning of the statistics when applying Cheesy
2. Your proposed solutions solve the problems you mentioned, and the solutions are feasible and promising Wink
3. Your calculation on RPKHU is logical and reasonable, with proper model assumptions  Smiley

Your whitepaper is even better than whitepapers written by professional teams!
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

After reading through your whitepaper, I found your project really promising Cool

1. The statistics you quote are real (which I verified from references) and you did not distort the meaning of the statistics when applying Cheesy
2. Your proposed solutions solve the problems you mentioned, and the solutions are feasible and promising Wink
3. Your calculation on RPKHU is logical and reasonable, with proper model assumptions  Smiley

Thanks for your due diligence!  Cheesy
We really put in effort to make sure that our data is correct and that our business model is practical.
You can join our social channels to stay up to date about our latest info!
adam_0607

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

What a diligent investor!
Thanks for your in-depth analysis
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

I was stunned when I discovered  the founder of this coin is only 19years old, i so much believe and support youths in taking the wheels just like Mark Zuckerberg did to create Facebook. Going through his profile, he have achieved a lot as a kid, although he surrounds himself with mostly undergraduates, it only reminds me of Mark Zuckerberg.
The mining process seems technical just like Bitcoin, that is commendable.

adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

What a diligent investor!
Thanks for your in-depth analysis

We hope that investors could do their due diligence on any ICOs they're about to throw their hard earned cash in Cheesy
That's how some scammy ICOs run away with billions even their papers are mostly empty promises  Undecided
anovanalyst

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

I was stunned when I discovered  the founder of this coin is only 19years old, i so much believe and support youths in taking the wheels just like Mark Zuckerberg did to create Facebook. Going through his profile, he have achieved a lot as a kid, although he surrounds himself with mostly undergraduates, it only reminds me of Mark Zuckerberg.

Agree with you, their capability, credibility, and proficiency are what I admire most
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Thanks for those words, they really encouraged us!  Cheesy
We do hope that we can build something as big and as Facebook, and as helpful as it. (Well at least, while in its infancy) Cool
What we would do differently is that we will definitely not treat the users as merely commodities, but treat them as our friends,
a profound part in our economy.
We believe the users's trust is what drives a projects' success.
luna758

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

Professional analysis!
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Agree with you, their capability, credibility, and proficiency are what I admire most

Cheesy Thanks, that's quite a few big words!
We'll definitely work our best to deliver our product.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Professional analysis!
Cheesy
You can refer to our website for more detailed info! https://adgonos.io
texastaxi

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

Maybe he'll indeed become next Mark Zuckerburg Cool
Oculus

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

Do we need to install Metamask to join your ICO?
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

Maybe he'll indeed become next Mark Zuckerburg Cool

We sure want to  Cool
but our team won't turn evil though  Cheesy
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

Great news, good luck in the negotiations! And then many projects recently have problems with placement on exchanges.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Do we need to install Metamask to join your ICO?

That's a great question!  Cheesy
While MetaMask would be a recommended way to do your investing, it is not compulsorily needed.
Without MetaMask, you can participate if you have a valid ERC-20 wallet. (e.g. one created from https://myetherwallet.com)

We'll soon write a detailed tutorial on Medium about how to invest.
Stay tuned!
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

Great news, good luck in the negotiations! And then many projects recently have problems with placement on exchanges.

Thanks Silasa!  Cheesy
We indeed found that among many new ICOs. Undecided We'll try our best to negotiate with exchanges after the token sale,
providing them with our huge potential of market growth.
parusaki

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

Well done! I think this project will definitely succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: