Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

The team for this project really is much more effecient to have some really good profits ahead and also they really have some exciting skills which would then be much more profitable for the future of the project.
They are young and just starting up so maybe give them time and lets see how they perform but am sure there is high energy here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

Interesting project. adgonos is great project . This project should be successful because their ideas are very good and project looks very good i think. If the team member does well then the project will be successful with many more ads
Really very hard working team behind this project. The project is very good but many of people's still didn't know about this project. So i think the devlopers need to give more attention on the promotion of ADGONOS. This will also help to increase the popularity of project.

Somehow this is true, Devs need to focus on promoting the project into large number of people so that it'll become popular and it will be the talk of the town.

Well, promoting a project really needs some serious funds and the team were still new. Hopefully, they can get some support from private sector or what I mean is some private investors so that they can promote more about the platform. The team were all good because they actively answering our issues and this is good because peoples doubt will all be clarify.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

I don't find the concept complex to understand, they will get rid of ads and replace it with another solution for apps owners to get profit. If you own app, you can Adopt ADGONOS inside your app and earn ADG coins based Proof of Usage, on other hand, your customer will also earn some ADG cois and spent in-app.

As I understand on, in my opinion, only their platforms I think the developers and owners of the site will profit without any ads because they have this software that will use the specs or CPU power of the of the viewers, it's like cloud mining.

Their solution is for mobiles apps and not websites and it will be on ads at all. Both users and app owners will earn ADG coin based Proof of Usage, in other words, the more the users use the app, the more coins they could receive, and the more the developers could earn income.
That will be like a passive income mainly for the developers who build those implementations in the live platform and there will be even more participants who choose the platform as their choice.

According whitepaper, expected income will be 78.38% higher than usual income with ads, However, this is just a claim from the team. When it comes to practice, one expected thing is that Android and iOS platforms will likely ban any apps that use the service and for me I don't see any other place to get same big number of users and as we know, income with ADGINIS depends on how many people uses your app.

Anayway, miner will generate an additional 25% of coins to mobile pool. 79% will go to app owners and 20% to app users, 1% will be acquired by ADGONOS as commission fees to keep ADGONOS operational.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

The team for this project really is much more effecient to have some really good profits ahead and also they really have some exciting skills which would then be much more profitable for the future of the project.
They are young and just starting up so maybe give them time and lets see how they perform but am sure there is high energy here

Probably right, the team were all young and their challenge is to proved that they can actually give the people a better services with their created project. They may encounter some difficulties but I believe they can overcome this and continue to develop the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

Nice that there are finally no ads.. Smiley
This will be possible if this project will become successful and can efficiently perform its functions and features by eliminating one of the irritating thing to happened while using your mobile phone, the advertisements.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

As I understand in this Ann Thread, many people have problems to understand the whole project. May be it is better to make a video about the project for better understanding, what you mean Adgonos Team ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

As I understand in this Ann Thread, many people have problems to understand the whole project. May be it is better to make a video about the project for better understanding, what you mean Adgonos Team ?

Yeah, they can make a good and quality video explaining what are the uses and benefits of ADGONOS platform. If they have a budget for promotion. Just launching a contest for explaining what is ADGONOS, I think many will be interested to join especially if the price is paid with BTC.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

Yeah, they can make a good and quality video explaining what are the uses and benefits of ADGONOS platform. If they have a budget for promotion. Just launching a contest for explaining what is ADGONOS, I think many will be interested to join especially if the price is paid with BTC.
Such presentations helps better to reach go more investors in the crypto community and drive more traffic into the platform and we can experience more investors and easily reach out targets.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

frankly speaking, I do not believe that big investors will trust their investments to a young team that does not have experience, but there is a great desire

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

frankly speaking, I do not believe that big investors will trust their investments to a young team that does not have experience, but there is a great desire
You are wrong, many investors on the contrary see their future in those who are just starting work. Therefore, the guys have all the chances
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

The ADGONOS platform will choose all the right people who are highly skilled and potential who can really make the innovations driving through the great instructions and plans.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

You are wrong, many investors on the contrary see their future in those who are just starting work. Therefore, the guys have all the chances
I would I agree with you buddy, that huge investors that has so much experience in their life in the line of business will not judge the project according to its team in experience. Sometimes, those team who are just young reach success. In this communit of crypto currency, everything is fair and cannot predict what will happen to a certain project. Everybody has chances to create its own future. And I will keep rooting to the Adgonos and prove its potential to the whole crypto community.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

The ADGONOS platform will choose all the right people who are highly skilled and potential who can really make the innovations driving through the great instructions and plans.
Indeed. They will choose the right person to be hired as a team, it can be anyone else. I hope the one who chose is a smart person.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

I hope that the project will justify itself and it will be possible to do the same games on it, but there is a small problem the team consists of students.
So what if the team has the students. Even students can have a great project ahead and i think that even students can take any project to great height. This project is much intresting and also it can be much more profitable for the future.
although if the team is present from the students if it has a good ability will certainly be successful and run with the maximum. so no problem for this project.

Exactly, if they have enough skills to deliver their promises on the platform then it will be good to consider investing on this kind of project.
They seem to have quite a bit of knowledge to start the project. But they will have to have a mentor to guide them as they are very inexperienced at this point in time.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

I hope that the project will justify itself and it will be possible to do the same games on it, but there is a small problem the team consists of students.
So what if the team has the students. Even students can have a great project ahead and i think that even students can take any project to great height. This project is much intresting and also it can be much more profitable for the future.
although if the team is present from the students if it has a good ability will certainly be successful and run with the maximum. so no problem for this project.

Exactly, if they have enough skills to deliver their promises on the platform then it will be good to consider investing on this kind of project.
They seem to have quite a bit of knowledge to start the project. But they will have to have a mentor to guide them as they are very inexperienced at this point in time.
Well with that being said this project creators needs some expert advices from experienced advisors since this is thier first time to run a huge project. But still this students deserves a commendation from thier parents and thier school.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

But the question is, do they really have seed funding for this project? As what they say they are just students from the various universities in Asia.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:42 AM

What is the coin info?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

How do you know that right now? Are you involved in the recruitment process for ADGONOS or are you talking out of your ass (yes that was a rhetoric)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

But the question is, do they really have seed funding for this project? As what they say they are just students from the various universities in Asia.
You have a point, but try not to underestimate the team since they have produce a great project for all people. We could just hope that they will acquire full support to the other members.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

You have a point, but try not to underestimate the team since they have produce a great project for all people. We could just hope that they will acquire full support to the other members.

The team have a great potential, they are a student but they have a courage to build a project which is big and challenging. I think they have a fund and being supported by their family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: