Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2612 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Perhaps they are preparing for this. Because I have not seen a lot of updates and news from the development team. Therefore, I hope that soon I will see the news and they will be good. The project is interesting for me and I will hope that it will develop successfully.

The team adgonos are now really active with new developments and they are being really active now. This positive attitude will surely help this project to reach success soon.

You're right, which can caught the attention of many here in the world of crypto currency. I believe this project will gives big help to the community as they want make us comfortable on what we are doing. Hopefully the team may do whatever it takes to make this project possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

Well, The team is doing their best to make this project successful, the advertising and marketing strategies are really needed to be able to achieve success very soon.

You are right, we can witnessed by watching the video presentation that they really make some good improvement about their platform. They are probably working now with their marketing strategy so lets keep an eye with this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

Well, The team is doing their best to make this project successful, the advertising and marketing strategies are really needed to be able to achieve success very soon.

They probably should use the same adnetwork that they will use to promote the people who use it for their own ICO if it's remotely useful to people
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Perhaps they are preparing for this. Because I have not seen a lot of updates and news from the development team. Therefore, I hope that soon I will see the news and they will be good. The project is interesting for me and I will hope that it will develop successfully.

The team adgonos are now really active with new developments and they are being really active now. This positive attitude will surely help this project to reach success soon.

You're right, which can caught the attention of many here in the world of crypto currency. I believe this project will gives big help to the community as they want make us comfortable on what we are doing. Hopefully the team may do whatever it takes to make this project possible.

Probably, the team will do everything just to make this platform be in a good development. Even at the young age, I sensed that they have guts and determination to bring this project at a high level of competition and make this Adgonos project useful for mobile economy. Hopefully, they can meet and fulfill the expectations of the people.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

You are right, we can witnessed by watching the video presentation that they really make some good improvement about their platform. They are probably working now with their marketing strategy so lets keep an eye with this project.

Marketing is really important in a new project because they need to become more aggressive in promoting this project so that they will encourage more investors to join.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

Generous indeed. It's one of a kind offer. Hope many will be interested to join Adgonos because of its very excellent offer that surely will be advantageous to the new comers. The promotion will be a big hit in the market. Surely many will want to join and invest the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

The team behind this have a lot of innovative ideas and I think one of them is the Proof of Usage that will generate ADG for user of the apps which can be use to spend in the App  or maybe even exchange to other cryptocurrencies.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

You are really good fellows, that at this age you start making projects, this can serve as a huge experience in the future.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

Marketing is really important in a new project because they need to become more aggressive in promoting this project so that they will encourage more investors to join.
Every participant will be excited to join their hands and be a part of gaining profits. Who do not wish to join?  When the price was less and they are dealing with a Billion economy.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

This project is very good & great concept. Many people have seen a very short time, now To get good investor, do something attractive. so i think project team will do a lot.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Every participant will be excited to join their hands and be a part of gaining profits. Who do not wish to join?  When the price was less and they are dealing with a Billion economy.
definitely a lot of people will want to join this project. When dealing with a billion-dollar economy, you immediately understand how serious and promising the project is in front of us.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

Bounty program on the project will be a really good help in promoting the platform since many bounty hunters wants to make use of their time to earn some tokens.
Yeah it will be great but i think they need to work on the whole marketing campaign here maybe be bring someone onboard that will help out fix some lose ends

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

Bounty program on the project will be a really good help in promoting the platform since many bounty hunters wants to make use of their time to earn some tokens.
Yeah it will be great but i think they need to work on the whole marketing campaign here maybe be bring someone onboard that will help out fix some lose ends
If they could work on the Marketing strategies that would bring more traffic and reap to a greater success by reaching all the success in an expected manner.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Yeah, the team needs to reach to a whole group of people and collect their reviews, based upon which they should bring some changes and hopefully make the platform a better experience for its investors.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

If they could work on the Marketing strategies that would bring more traffic and reap to a greater success by reaching all the success in an expected manner.
I think the team already is much profesional and experienced so they might be perhaps having some knowledge about the marketing strategy and hope that it really goes much well ahead.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

Because of such bounty-hunters which participate in it only for the sake of a profit and it is absolute to them to spit on the project which they advertize all meaning of this action is lost.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

Because of such bounty-hunters which participate in it only for the sake of a profit and it is absolute to them to spit on the project which they advertize all meaning of this action is lost.
Adgonos have initially identified all the success aspirations and figured out the bounty program implementation as they figured out advertising plays a major role to achieve a greater success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

They should highly prioritize their marketing strategies with the sparking plans where they can attentively reach out to various groups and communities and bring a huge success in terms of gaining more investors.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

I see that the community of this project is growing but for it to be stable,there should be more support from the team.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

The team behind this have a lot of innovative ideas and I think one of them is the Proof of Usage that will generate ADG for user of the apps which can be use to spend in the App  or maybe even exchange to other cryptocurrencies.
if any project need to be successful, they have to be innovative in this crypto world because without it it is difficult to live here.but after seeing there features,they will be in the long run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: