Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2614 times)
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Very young team) interesting project, so good luck with it. Please tell me, ADORNOS really stands for?? What is the meaning?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

For me, ADGONOS project is very useful nowadays especially in mobile gaming industry. But I have noticed that the team are composed of students only. They don't have enough experienced that will give enough reason for the investors to invest on this kind of plattform. Even there bounty manager of this thread is newbie. I hope someone can explain to me why they used newbie member as their bounty manager.
Thanks for the suggestions!  Cheesy
Though being students, we have enough experience in programming/ financial/ legal aspects.
About the newbie thing, we have been actively using this forum, just that we didn't have an account beforehand  Undecided
We, however, are putting our greatest efforts into this project. We believe that realizing the said concepts won't be hard for us if we do endeavor hard enough.

Probably right, judging the team about their experience may seems unfair because the team can actually do the works despite of being a students. As long as the platform will be perfectly developed then definitely it will be somehow the greatest achievement. The team has the spirit to pushed their project and probably will do a lot of efforts to make it successful.

But first, they need to prove something in order for the investors to invest. It doesn't mean that you're passionate enough to do the project you can always convince all investors, take note that investors will must first find the project profitable, good team with great credentials, and lastly huge results before they consider to invest.

If you can read their introduction, it stated their that this is their first ICO project and probably they will do their best in order for them to achieve their first ICO. Their concept seems pretty challenging and I can say that the team can make it because they seems to have a good harmony between the team.
It shows how strong they are in making their decision and statements they are really confident to achieve the success which shows they just believe in their potential as they might worked hard on the strong plans as a team and there will be a better success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

Very young team) interesting project, so good luck with it. Please tell me, ADORNOS really stands for?? What is the meaning?
It is really essential for you to directing visit the official platform and have a quick view on all the white papers which will really give you a complete understanding about the project that will really help you gaining a complete satisfaction with more information.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

I agree with you AGONOS have young and good team. And i think ADGONOS stand for fry Ads? Gonos look like from Greek.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

I don't find the concept complex to understand, they will get rid of ads and replace it with another solution for apps owners to get profit. If you own app, you can Adopt ADGONOS inside your app and earn ADG coins based Proof of Usage, on other hand, your customer will also earn some ADG cois and spent in-app.

As I understand on, in my opinion, only their platforms I think the developers and owners of the site will profit without any ads because they have this software that will use the specs or CPU power of the of the viewers, it's like cloud mining.

Their solution is for mobiles apps and not websites and it will be on ads at all. Both users and app owners will earn ADG coin based Proof of Usage, in other words, the more the users use the app, the more coins they could receive, and the more the developers could earn income.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

I don't find the concept complex to understand, they will get rid of ads and replace it with another solution for apps owners to get profit. If you own app, you can Adopt ADGONOS inside your app and earn ADG coins based Proof of Usage, on other hand, your customer will also earn some ADG cois and spent in-app.

As I understand on, in my opinion, only their platforms I think the developers and owners of the site will profit without any ads because they have this software that will use the specs or CPU power of the of the viewers, it's like cloud mining.

Their solution is for mobiles apps and not websites and it will be on ads at all. Both users and app owners will earn ADG coin based Proof of Usage, in other words, the more the users use the app, the more coins they could receive, and the more the developers could earn income.
That will be like a passive income mainly for the developers who build those implementations in the live platform and there will be even more participants who choose the platform as their choice.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

IMO, i think AdGonos have smartway when provide us solution for mobile ads annoying.It is enough for make everyone want using them.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:55 AM

the project seems interesting, look for a solution to eliminate mobile ads through blockchain technology and optimize the revenues of users and developers
Thanks  Cheesy
We do consider our project as a quite unique solution among many ICO projects.
We'll keep you updated  Wink
Yes, indeed. I hope this project will be successfully accomplished your main goals to eliminate all those mobile ads.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

the project seems interesting, look for a solution to eliminate mobile ads through blockchain technology and optimize the revenues of users and developers
Thanks  Cheesy
We do consider our project as a quite unique solution among many ICO projects.
We'll keep you updated  Wink
Yes, indeed. I hope this project will be successfully accomplished your main goals to eliminate all those mobile ads.
Mobile ads really turn me disgusting and ruin me hate it is like a buffering video and great for the launch of Adgonos platform which is eradicating all the junk scrap and making all the operations very simple for all the users with good functionalities.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

You have an unusual concept of the project. If you made a video presentation of your project for your site, told how it will work and how the program will remove ads and possibly advertisements that annoyingly pop up in video or applications. Then it will be much clearer how your project works.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

The team has no experience, they do not hide their age. Maybe this is the "highlight" of the project and thanks to it they will be able to attract investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

The purpose of the project is what we expect. Revenue from users and app developers is guaranteed. So harmonious. The percentage of commission is 1% is too little? I enjoyed your wonderful idea. The project will be welcomed by the community.
bocahebitren

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

interesting project. I hope this project is useful for the future
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

The purpose of the project is what we expect. Revenue from users and app developers is guaranteed. So harmonious. The percentage of commission is 1% is too little? I enjoyed your wonderful idea. The project will be welcomed by the community.
Hopefully they could increase thier commision to even 5% because its not realy easy to convince everyone to join the project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

I like the idea and the spirit of the team, how they approached many issues. I will follow and help this project
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

Hopefully they could increase thier commision to even 5% because its not realy easy to convince everyone to join the project.
Now there is a real problem to attract new participants, a lot of different projects and a generous reward will help to make people happy.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

Now there is a real problem to attract new participants, a lot of different projects and a generous reward will help to make people happy.
A good marketing strategy would make up a solution for this problem. The Adgonos has a great potential. If they will continuously show it off to the community of crypto currency then, there will be a lots of people that will know this and we may have a possibilities to have a lots of supporters, users and investors. I am really looking forward for this.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

@admin or Dev, When will you gonna launch a bounty campaign for bitcointalk members? It is a good way to promote ADGONOS to gain big impressions and traffic + visitors to the site. Why still no update on that matter.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

I agree, that very slow commission will not encourage members to and even stay in this project for a long time. They need to increase it or maybe think of other ways to give commissions or maybe bonuses.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

A good marketing strategy would make up a solution for this problem. The Adgonos has a great potential. If they will continuously show it off to the community of crypto currency then, there will be a lots of people that will know this and we may have a possibilities to have a lots of supporters, users and investors. I am really looking forward for this.
Yes. ADGONOS platform has a future to succeed if the dev team are only consistent in promoting and advertising this project in the crypto world and much better in social networks. And inorder to do that they need to have bounty campaigns because this is the only way to spread the good benefits brought by this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: