Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3985 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

bitcoin is the king of crypto market and without bitcoin crypto is nothing and we are currently passing an important year and after this year happy days are coming for crypto too.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

Without falling there is no growth.The market situation is quite normal.It is due to the General situation in the world,not only with crypto-currencies.Now there is an active coordination and regulation of the new economic movement.Everything will settle.For bitcoin, just not worth it to worry.Much more is to settle for new coins that come out to trade now.Bitcoin is the starting point of the entire cryptographic community,which at the moment is very numerous and meaningful.Everything will be fine.We love bitcoin and will never leave it)))))))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
000JOHN777

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

Bitcoin is always a king of cryptocurrency, and altcoins also developing even follow the bitcoin price, and bitcoin is worthy of being a king, because bitcoin is always in the memory of the world community, and bitcoin prices are still good. and it will be in a great position
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

Despite  recent market downfall bitcoins is still holding the whole cryptoworld on it's shoulders.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

Crypto market has no futre withoit bitcoin, I believe that the crypto market will fall if bitcoin will fall into zero value. Because bitcoin is the center of the crypto field. It is really important on crypto because the trust of the investors is always on It. So then if the investors lost thier trust the crypto will really fall.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

The future of crypto largely depends on bitcoin. Crypto enthusiasts will do everything possible to make the crypto market relatively stable. Many have invested hugely in Crypto especially bitcoin. Bitcoin has stood the test of time despite the negative speculations around this amazing digital currency.  Bitcoin is certainly holding the crypto market.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

If Bitcoin dives down more, the "investors" should be blamed for it. The general public still don't trust Bitcoin or crypto-currency in general because it is being used as an investment rather than as a currency which is why Bitcoin was made in the first place.

If Bitcoin is used as a currency and always in circulation. The public will trust and use it more. Because this will shows Bitcoin's true value.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

bitcoin-leader, without it there will be chaos in the market, it is the best of its kind
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

It is very difficult to say that without bitcoin the crypto market has no future. Although bitcoin has the highest market cap and volume, the crypto community is a rapidly growing community. There are some altcoins that have high potential of becoming like bitcoin in some few years to come....
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

I don't think that the subject is feasible to happen as bitcoin is baseline of alts with respect to the  crypto market.  I believe bitcoin will continue to lead in the crypto market and will further to continue it's market growth as many people are continuing to support btc.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Without bitcoin there is no market of cryptocurrencies, it is that simple, if bitcoin were to disappear I will not invest in any other cryptocurrency and I am sure that I am not the only one with that kind of mentality, so without bitcoin there will not be a coin that everyone can take as the point of reference of the market, and if the amount of scam icos was not enough already there will be a flood of coins claiming their right to take that spot.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto and I think if crypto without bitcoin will become like a kingdom without a king and of course the kingdom will falter. Bitcoin can't be separated from crypto, because bitcoin is the basis of crypto.

True,  bitcoin is the king of crypto currency.  I believe that bitcoin has a good future and will last longer because it is being used in the world now. It is very hard to think that someday bitcoin will be separated from crypto market since it is the king of crypto.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
billy4u

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

I wouldn't say; without bitcoin, the crypto market is dead but the success of cryptocurrencies largely depend on bitcoin. Since bitcoin has been the driving force of the crypto market. Its value determines the value of most other crypto coins. So as bitcoin spikes to a greater height, so will it pull along most of the other crypto coins.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

Crypto market will still stand even without Bitcoin with 1,600 plus coins now in the market. And Market doesn't depend on Bitcoin but Bitcoin does. Blockchain will still move as long as there are coins and there a lot of potentials coins now.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

Bitcoin greatly influences price movements in the crypto market, I see every coin that is always moving following the price movement of bitcoin. This means that without bitcoin, the crypto market will become weak and maybe many people will leave the market. The future of crypto market will be very bad and may be lost without bitcoin, because bitcoin gives meaning to the future development of the crypto market.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

You have a great idea, Well if bitcoin will be the leader of all investment it will not immediately disappear.Some of the investors might fight for bitcoin for them to not totally destroy what they pursue or to not lose their works.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

At present, Bitcoin is an exclusive name in the Internet market.
Bitcoin can not be thought of trading in the market at present. People are now trading online through Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not in the market then the demand of the people in the internet world will be reduced. The currency market is more familiar with Bitcoin.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Though bitcoin is a part of crypto market but we notice that in every market there are some products that highlighted the market and bitcoin is that kind of product.
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

I wouldn't say; without bitcoin, the crypto market is dead but the success of cryptocurrencies largely depend on bitcoin. Since bitcoin has been the driving force of the crypto market. Its value determines the value of most other crypto coins. So as bitcoin spikes to a greater height, so will it pull along most of the other crypto coins.

I think so too, without bitcoin then cryptocurrencies will die because everyone has bitcoin, it is known that bitcoin is too influential so without bitcoin crypto will die.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Bitcoin greatly influences price movements in the crypto market, I see every coin that is always moving following the price movement of bitcoin. This means that without bitcoin, the crypto market will become weak and maybe many people will leave the market. The future of crypto market will be very bad and may be lost without bitcoin, because bitcoin gives meaning to the future development of the crypto market.
That's maybe, and we really don't know how long this industry will keep relying with btc value, as we knew that most of those or all those coins inside are still leaning with Bitcoin not unless another project will be able to overcome btc and be usable more than what Bitcoin will offer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: