Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

The digital content industry arms quite different from the payment of of e-commerce world in terms of action frequency let them explore and revert with special announcements.
Yes, they are working on making digital data and e-commerce combine on one platform which will be very advantageous to all the content creator's. This will reward every  piece of work on the platform and attract more and more people towards it due to its high end rewards.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

I think contentbox will get great demand as they are working with making the video and audio platform more awarding for all the users. They are giving value to the content on the internet with the help of their tokens.

This is one of a kind platform not only videos they have also other features but for now its under development like in stories magazines, articles and more. Also I saw that they already release a dapps for in google play.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:26 AM

This activity of the ContentBox project will surely be known in the crypto currency community. Because this will spread much faster and widely if the team will keep on impressing the people of the community. Their promotions of unlimited free tokens is a great help to boost this airdop to the crypto currency community that will also help the community of ContentBox project.
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:24:46 AM

This is not an airdrop. you should not misled others by saying so. This is a kind of bounty and should be posted in relevant section only.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

This is not an airdrop. you should not misled others by saying so. This is a kind of bounty and should be posted in relevant section only.

But it's already in the title mate? Yup you have a point there if there is an airdrop you will do nothing just going to sign up and put your MEW address. But they have rules to follow to get one in terms of recruiting people to join the telegram group.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

The digital content industry arms quite different from the payment of of e-commerce world in terms of action frequency let them explore and revert with special announcements.
Yes, they are working on making digital data and e-commerce combine on one platform which will be very advantageous to all the content creator's. This will reward every  piece of work on the platform and attract more and more people towards it due to its high end rewards.

That's not mentioned very clearly though not to mention the name doesnt really help in letting people know what the project is even about to be really fair lol
Robert_Ar

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:07:31 AM

Good morning all.
Their idea is quite attractive in my mind! Discerning design, impeccable logo!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.
Yes, arrangements must be the firts thing to be finalized before anything else. The project airdrop will help the project to gain and attract the attentions of many investors. With the help of this project may experience a plus points for the client's
Yes, the project is good, but here's how for me their free distribution they attract the attention of not only investors but also ordinary users.
Yeah, this will surely engage many supporters, this proved to be a good with their free distribution and every one can gain.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.
Yes, arrangements must be the firts thing to be finalized before anything else. The project airdrop will help the project to gain and attract the attentions of many investors. With the help of this project may experience a plus points for the client's
Yes, the project is good, but here's how for me their free distribution they attract the attention of not only investors but also ordinary users.
Yeah, this will surely engage many supporters, this proved to be a good with their free distribution and every one can gain.
I'm bored when people say "yeah, yes, great, right, etc". Are there any words that can change that words? Ok sorry, I'm just having a bad day today.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

where is the exchanger ?
Currently, there is no exchange for this coin. You can just wait and keep supporting this project until the end of the ICO or see the roadmap for the future update.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

Ayrdrop can bring a few hundred dollars, and I do not oppuschu this chance, the more that it does not oblige
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

where is the exchanger ?
Currently, there is no exchange for this coin. You can just wait and keep supporting this project until the end of the ICO or see the roadmap for the future update.
Maybe after this Airdrop, the team will make negotiations in some good exchange because as I have noticed, they really want to pursue this project in the crypto market. And I guess by having this kind of strategy, they will succeed on this and probably get even more opportunities that will make the platform more successful in development.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jenkins_Shawn

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

Such plan are getting prosperous.
Absorbing plan, unblemished website, aware website.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

I am for the most part of the same opinion as you, because the project has every chance of being and I will believe in the success of this project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

I like to participate in airdrops, it's better than a lottery, because the likelihood that coins will grow in price is much larger.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

I like to participate in airdrops, it's better than a lottery, because the likelihood that coins will grow in price is much larger.
Actually nothing in common between Airdrop and a lottery there is nothing. This such action in which you don't make the personal investments at all so you risk Airdrop nothing. Yes, I will agree on the fact that quite high percent of all airdrops doesn't pay tokens or coins, but I think not difficult to spend 5 seconds of registration and to try.

Jenkins_Shawn

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Hello team! I wish the plan advance.
Spotless approach, riveting website.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

I'm bored when people say "yeah, yes, great, right, etc". Are there any words that can change that words? Ok sorry, I'm just having a bad day today.

Well that's the standard most reply in almost ALL the ICO threads these days. Like literally every comment is some kinda reworded iteration of the same thing
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Ayrdrop can bring a few hundred dollars, and I do not oppuschu this chance, the more that it does not oblige
Not all bud can be worth a hundred dollar but you can surely earn more if you were lucky and joined an airdrop that is  legit and has a lot of potential to succeed.
It will depend on you on how will you make an effort to join the airdrop. Inviting friends will also help you to gain more profit and you can also help the project to gain more members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: