Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
this is a good strategy. I also try to follow the same principle. The longer you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future, thanks to the rise of the course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
this is a good strategy. I also try to follow the same principle. The longer you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future, thanks to the rise of the course.

Recently, I commonly observed that new coins will only pump once and then slowly dropping. Some couldn't reached the ICO price which the most affective are the investors. I can say these things because I have some coins which I hold it more than a year and I still didn't see any improvement of its value.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

Yes, keeping the coins for a longer time will give us good profit in the near future if and only if the project will continue to succeed, so let's keep monitoring, supporting and helping the project to achieve it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.
Yes, arrangements must be the firts thing to be finalized before anything else. The project airdrop will help the project to gain and attract the attentions of many investors. With the help of this project may experience a plus points for the client's
Yes, the project is good, but here's how for me their free distribution they attract the attention of not only investors but also ordinary users.
Yeah, this will surely engage many supporters, this proved to be a good with their free distribution and every one can gain.
I'm bored when people say "yeah, yes, great, right, etc". Are there any words that can change that words? Ok sorry, I'm just having a bad day today.

Well that's the standard most reply in almost ALL the ICO threads these days. Like literally every comment is some kinda reworded iteration of the same thing
Unfortunately, but it's true of modern days, because the brain to most people is just too lazy to write something new, even my comment, also in a kind of sense.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I like to participate in airdrops, it's better than a lottery, because the likelihood that coins will grow in price is much larger.
Its just the same in my own opinion. The airdrop sometimes is just created to collect your own info so airdrop will still not be a guarantee that you will earn some cash.

Most of airdrop are seems to be no value as what I experience and also so many participants which only fall into small amount of rewards. It is better that the dev will have some limits of participants so that they can at least have some good shares.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

I like to participate in airdrops, it's better than a lottery, because the likelihood that coins will grow in price is much larger.
If please try to join the airdrop. Join as early as you can you might miss alot of chances if you wont grab the opportunity that the project offers.  Whatbare you waiting for join now to earn and enjoy.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

I like this kind of airdrop, the required tasks are so easy to gain quick tokens. I suggest you guys should add more tasks for those people who wants to participate and promote the project.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

Recently, I commonly observed that new coins will only pump once and then slowly dropping. Some couldn't reached the ICO price which the most affective are the investors. I can say these things because I have some coins which I hold it more than a year and I still didn't see any improvement of its value.
of course, not always the growth of the price of coins occurs as we would like. However, many users are sure that it is much more profitable to hold coins longer in their wallet. Well, time will show how the course will move towards these tokens.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

of course, not always the growth of the price of coins occurs as we would like. However, many users are sure that it is much more profitable to hold coins longer in their wallet. Well, time will show how the course will move towards these tokens.
Well your observation is right but for my own opinion the low price is realy normal so with the high price they are unstable coins. The price may affect due to some issues and some is just has low price because same with bitcoin price decrease there is many coins also in red flag that time.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.
Yes, arrangements must be the firts thing to be finalized before anything else. The project airdrop will help the project to gain and attract the attentions of many investors. With the help of this project may experience a plus points for the client's
Yes, the project is good, but here's how for me their free distribution they attract the attention of not only investors but also ordinary users.
Yeah, this will surely engage many supporters, this proved to be a good with their free distribution and every one can gain.
I'm bored when people say "yeah, yes, great, right, etc". Are there any words that can change that words? Ok sorry, I'm just having a bad day today.

Well that's the standard most reply in almost ALL the ICO threads these days. Like literally every comment is some kinda reworded iteration of the same thing
Unfortunately, but it's true of modern days, because the brain to most people is just too lazy to write something new, even my comment, also in a kind of sense.
It's a bit strange to read such comments, because basically everyone writes reviews about the project, what he liked (the user), what exactly it hooked. Then he starts to read what is preparing the project. Then all the other reviews are already happening.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

Ayrdrop can bring a few hundred dollars, and I do not oppuschu this chance, the more that it does not oblige
Not all bud can be worth a hundred dollar but you can surely earn more if you were lucky and joined an airdrop that is  legit and has a lot of potential to succeed.
It will depend on you on how will you make an effort to join the airdrop. Inviting friends will also help you to gain more profit and you can also help the project to gain more members.
Yeah.You can get TOKENs by participating in airdrop but you can also earn more tokens by refferal programme. You have to just reffer your freind this airdrop so you both get tokens.They also provided one giveaway so you can also take part into it and earn more tokens.
It is not just participating but highly essential to follow all the instructions to gain tokens and there will be auditing checks to validate participants workflow.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Same here. Airdrop will always gives more people to earned much tokens without much effort. Eventhough the chances of it's value to have a better price are less, still it is being liked and recognized by some people of cryptos. And also, it is still a good and effective way of promoting the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

I agree with you. It is much better to be registered in airdrop even if laziness because 2-3 months later on eth wallet perhaps there will be very pleasant surprise in the form of tokens which it is possible how to store and sell at once on exchange.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

Oh my god, today i checked again about twitter of ContentBox to follow to gain more 20 points, but it will be suspended?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

Yes, keeping the coins for a longer time will give us good profit in the near future if and only if the project will continue to succeed, so let's keep monitoring, supporting and helping the project to achieve it.

Definitely right, holding for a ling time and cashing it out at the right time is a good moves that we need to follow. Having contentbox airdrop is very cool because it can give unlimited token as long you do your part as a joiner.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

I only join telegram group Smiley and now it has over 78k members, so that still have more 1k5 slots for join it for gain more 100k tokens. Try hard!

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

Oh my god, today i checked again about twitter of ContentBox to follow to gain more 20 points, but it will be suspended?

I am having problems in signing in thru my twitter account, I think there is a problem admin? Can fix these asap so other members and potential people to join will not be hassled?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

I hope that many would be interested and give some time to participate because not much time is needed, the team really did put a good plan to promote it, people must really know about this.

nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:49 AM

I hope that many would be interested and give some time to participate because not much time is needed, the team really did put a good plan to promote it, people must really know about this.
I know that this project will gain more attention in he crowd since the ContentBox airdrop gives an opportunity of unlimited free tokens for every participants. The team working behind this project really pushing the best they could to reach this far and come up to this great promotion.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

Registration for airdrop does not take much time, but you have the opportunity to get coins of a prospective project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: