Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

Participation in airdrops can not guarantee a stable and unambiguous income, but at the same time you can collect an investment portfolio.
and I believe that airdrop is an excellent opportunity to get to know the tokens of this project. Such events attract attention to the developing project.
Both the ones who will join here and the project will surely benefit from this one. Having this can really help a lot for a this project.

Contentbox opens the opportunity to get a free token, surely many participants who will join here to get to know more about the Contentbox. This good opportunity will have many benefits.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

Do you guys have a prospected exchange site to list your tokens? Im sure airdrop participants would also like to know about that information.

We have secured a few exchanges actually, will disclose the information via official announcement, coming soon.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

The project will distribute free tokens. It is indicated that unlimited, in what quantity can I get tokens? Are there any restrictions at all?

The amount of tokens you'll receive through the airdrop is dependent on how well you do in the tasks. No restrictions will be set for them.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:15:28 AM

The project will distribute free tokens. It is indicated that unlimited, in what quantity can I get tokens? Are there any restrictions at all?

The amount of tokens you'll receive through the airdrop is dependent on how well you do in the tasks. No restrictions will be set for them.

So, admin, do we need to have and content box account right to receive the free tokens. So it's clearly not an ERC20 address? So if the majority of members request work with other crypto exchange, Can you make that possible?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

So, admin, do we need to have and content box account right to receive the free tokens. So it's clearly not an ERC20 address? So if the majority of members request work with other crypto exchange, Can you make that possible?

It is an ERC20 token.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

It also depends on the number of participants involved in the bounty as it has a fix bounty pool to be distributed among the participants.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

This is a good promotion of the ContentBox project team. Many people are looking for airdrops especially this kind of good opportunity. Well I hope this marketing strategy of the ContentBox will work to gain more users, supporters and serious investors. I will keep looking forward for this project's success.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
this is a good strategy. I also try to follow the same principle. The longer you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future, thanks to the rise of the course.
I agree with you. It is much better to be registered in airdrop even if laziness because 2-3 months later on eth wallet perhaps there will be very pleasant surprise in the form of tokens which it is possible how to store and sell at once on exchange.
I find so often that I registered in the winter, and tokens come only now, but this is a very pleasant surprise, although not a lot of money. So it is worth considering and registering such projects.

Most ICOs these days with bounties take literally forever usually even after the ICO to release the coins probably due to dumping and lazyness of the team
Clearly, most of this is exactly what happens with projects. I really would like that this did not happen with this project, but from such consequences no one is insured unfortunately.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

One word unlimited - already attracts attention, I do not expect to get a lot of coins, the most important is that later they cost something at least
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

It is an ERC20 token.
Lol, you right. It is an ERC20 token and that people didn't quite know about the project. Just hoping that guy will read more in the whitepaper.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

One word unlimited - already attracts attention, I do not expect to get a lot of coins, the most important is that later they cost something at least
Yeah, definitely. With the unlimited free tokens means that we can gather all their coins until their airdrop supply gone.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

Yeah, definitely. With the unlimited free tokens means that we can gather all their coins until their airdrop supply gone.
Probably, this is one of the good Airdrops I have ever experienced since they are rewarding unlimited tokens for all participants. I wonder how many exact tokens I am going to received. Seems interesting and a little bit excited of this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Do you guys have a prospected exchange site to list your tokens? Im sure airdrop participants would also like to know about that information.

We have secured a few exchanges actually, will disclose the information via official announcement, coming soon.
This is most awaited news we are expecting which admires us to know Content box even focus on secured parameter that adhere us proceed choosing the project on a trust based level when proceeding the transactions with exchanges.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

Probably, this is one of the good Airdrops I have ever experienced since they are rewarding unlimited tokens for all participants. I wonder how many exact tokens I am going to received. Seems interesting and a little bit excited of this.

But the disadvantage of having an unlimited supply is its value will be so cheap IMO. They should take control of the tokens supply so that price of the token will not be decreased.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Cool IPGO coin Airdrop:https://www.ipgo.pw/drop/drop.html

Invite your friends and get hundreds of dollars

IPGO—A Global Content Entertainment Participators’ League Based on Blockchain Development
15000ETH has been successfully raised!!!

Millions of free IPGO tokens
Get up to 6,000,000 free IPGO tokens
IPGO will soon be traded on exchanges.

Sorry but Im realy confused with this airdrop. Is this also related to the contentbox airdrop or this is a different airdrop promotion? Kindly give us specific details. Thanks

No not related to ContentBox at all, that was a spammer.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

Unless it is not a token on Erc20? From what have you in general taken it? As far as I know contentbox is created on the platform ethereum, aidrop to it testifies.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

I want to participate. Do I still have time to do this? Or is there a little time left and it's better to do it now without delay?
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

Cool IPGO coin Airdrop:https://www.ipgo.pw/drop/drop.html

Invite your friends and get hundreds of dollars

IPGO—A Global Content Entertainment Participators’ League Based on Blockchain Development

Millions of free IPGO tokens
Get up to 6,000,000 free IPGO tokens
IPGO will soon be traded on exchanges.

Sorry but Im realy confused with this airdrop. Is this also related to the contentbox airdrop or this is a different airdrop promotion? Kindly give us specific details. Thanks

No not related to ContentBox at all, that was a spammer.
To be sure just stick to this thread and this is the official thread for ContentBox airdrop. This was a spammer and don't get bait by it.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

I don't understand why the team decide to have an unlimited free tokens because in normal way, airdrop tokens are only limited. This is to avoid its value to go lower because by simply means the more supply the cheaper the price.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Can you able to trace people that abuses the program? Like fake referrals and multiple accounts? As we all know some people are already expert doing this things, also can you trace people who uses vpn or vps?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: