Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

The project will distribute free tokens. It is indicated that unlimited, in what quantity can I get tokens? Are there any restrictions at all?

The amount of tokens you'll receive through the airdrop is dependent on how well you do in the tasks. No restrictions will be set for them.

Can you able to trace people that abuses the program? Like fake referrals and multiple accounts? As we all know some people are already expert doing this things, also can you trace people who uses vpn or vps?

Yeah, we have an algorithm deployed to trace spammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

Do you guys have a prospected exchange site to list your tokens? Im sure airdrop participants would also like to know about that information.

We have secured a few exchanges actually, will disclose the information via official announcement, coming soon.

I hope it's not some bullshit exchanges where any coin which has a dev with a monitor and a keyboard can register like etherdelta can register to trade lol
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

Do you guys have a prospected exchange site to list your tokens? Im sure airdrop participants would also like to know about that information.

We have secured a few exchanges actually, will disclose the information via official announcement, coming soon.

I hope it's not some bullshit exchanges where any coin which has a dev with a monitor and a keyboard can register like etherdelta can register to trade lol

Do you think our 100+ investors will allow that to happen? Check our investor list on our website. https://contentbox.one/
Andrew-Hernandez

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Seems interesting plan! Unblemished job, informed vision.  Good luck guys.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

What I like in crypto currency is the opportunity to participate in airdrops. This is something energy-consuming, but a good way to get coins.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

The project will distribute free tokens. It is indicated that unlimited, in what quantity can I get tokens? Are there any restrictions at all?

The amount of tokens you'll receive through the airdrop is dependent on how well you do in the tasks. No restrictions will be set for them.

Can you able to trace people that abuses the program? Like fake referrals and multiple accounts? As we all know some people are already expert doing this things, also can you trace people who uses vpn or vps?

Yeah, we have an algorithm deployed to trace spammers.

Nice admin. I guess, those who made cheating like registering multi accounts will be eliminated and it can help for all participants to earned more tokens. Hopefully, this coin will be listed in a good exchange so that the price of it will have a good value that will lead for a better profits.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

That goes both ways though, if you kep it so subjective a ton of people might end up getting 0 tokens. Not even mentioning the token inflation you cause
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Through Airdrop oplortunity they have set various campaign where you can choose according your skills and which matches the requirements and follow the instructions and participate.
Then there are I can participate right away with several accounts in social networks? This gives a good chance of getting tokens in large quantities.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

It's great that Castbox is the leading podcast with over 16 million registered users. I think in this project you can earn.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

What I like in crypto currency is the opportunity to participate in airdrops. This is something energy-consuming, but a good way to get coins.
Agree, something that everyone is waiting for. All mostly of the active individuals are waiyjng for airdrops and another form of strategic campaigns to earn some amount. The good thing about airdrop it is more easy and time saving than bounty campaigns that takes months to finish.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

Through Airdrop oplortunity they have set various campaign where you can choose according your skills and which matches the requirements and follow the instructions and participate.
Then there are I can participate right away with several accounts in social networks? This gives a good chance of getting tokens in large quantities.
I do not even know. I doubt that you will be able to use multiple accounts. I think it will be completely unfair to other users. One person, one account, this will be correct in my opinion.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

One word unlimited - already attracts attention, I do not expect to get a lot of coins, the most important is that later they cost something at least

I don't understand why the team decide to have an unlimited free tokens because in normal way, airdrop tokens are only limited. This is to avoid its value to go lower because by simply means the more supply the cheaper the price.
It's very hard to read everyones reasoning and understanding but in any of this I have positive feeling that what the team did was well planned and checked. Maybe they have plans why they did such actions. Hopefully one of the active team members will explain this clearly to its followers and investors.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

That's one of the benefits when you decide to join on airdrops like this one created by Contentbox and I guess when you're involved with cryptocurrencyies you will able to find many opportunities to earn tokens not just on airdrops.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Participation in airdrops can not guarantee a stable and unambiguous income, but at the same time you can collect an investment portfolio.
Who said you that.Everyone want to get airdrop because some token has good price.& I agree that the companies get profit from the airdrop due to join for the airdrop
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Participation in airdrops can not guarantee a stable and unambiguous income, but at the same time you can collect an investment portfolio.
Who said you that.Everyone want to get airdrop because some token has good price.& I agree that the companies get profit from the airdrop due to join for the airdrop
thanks to airdrop the project receives not only curious supporters, but also potential investors. After getting acquainted with the project, many people start to be interested in it and decide to invest to get even more profit.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

thanks to airdrop the project receives not only curious supporters, but also potential investors. After getting acquainted with the project, many people start to be interested in it and decide to invest to get even more profit.
We could experience more traffic now so before the opportunities end it is better to make right decision amd even gain more free tokens.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

Tyre much time will it take to the BOX token to actually to tradable and can be exchanged on the market?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

One word unlimited - already attracts attention, I do not expect to get a lot of coins, the most important is that later they cost something at least

I don't understand why the team decide to have an unlimited free tokens because in normal way, airdrop tokens are only limited. This is to avoid its value to go lower because by simply means the more supply the cheaper the price.
Anyway, it still in hands of developers and they any minute can change an order of distribution of tokens and put some limit. I don't think that it can become some serious problem.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Yes, i expect major exchange. Well, i totally have 10 points. Twitter link is fixed? Or we have anothers way to earn points?

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

Yes I agree,  with the curiosity of the people what the project is all about, it makes them to do review and know more about it which lead them to find it interesting and unique. It is the time that they will engage to the project because they understand everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: