Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1332 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.
Egretia
Yes, the project is looking great as well as profitable for the investment. The project has the higher potential to expand their self after some time later. Making an investment in this project will give us good returns in future.
I want to see them listed in exchanges first before I get happy about this token. Theres still along way to go on this project and getting listed is one of the few important matters that this project needs to settle.
I have same opinion like you, listing at some well-known exchange like hitbtc, okex,.. at now is demand on any ICO project, because this will be signal for everyone know this token can be trading or not.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.
Thank for that information bud about thier current ico sale status. Well good luck bud on your investment bud just invest what your are will to lose.
Even keeping cryptocurrency you risk. Not to mention investment into ICO projects. Anyway life and one and at everyone it the and consequently also decisions to accept only to investors it is also necessary to respect the choice of everyone.
It's true, everyone has his own opinion and his choice. Therefore, to impose someone else's opinion is not worth it. Especially such a topic as investment, this should be thought out by everyone and choose how much and where it will invest.

But their opinion should inline with the current status of the project. Because we are talking about how these platform can help the economy by giving the publishers an opportunity to share some of their knowledge through their real experience.
You are right with that. People should incline their own thoughts and opinion with the current status of this project. The EngagementToken has a good goal for the community of crypto currency as well as to the publishing industry. At the same time, I hope that through the EngagementToken, there will have a good connection between these too, make the community more efficient.
we can say with confidence that the project will be really very useful for our society. Therefore, all those who support the idea of ​​the project and its developers should help it achieve its goal.

Basically thats the objectives of the project, to be recognized by the public because they are the one who used to be the asset of the management. Having a brilliant developers would somehow create a essential resources that will lead this project into its occupancy.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.
Thank for that information bud about thier current ico sale status. Well good luck bud on your investment bud just invest what your are will to lose.
Even keeping cryptocurrency you risk. Not to mention investment into ICO projects. Anyway life and one and at everyone it the and consequently also decisions to accept only to investors it is also necessary to respect the choice of everyone.
It's true, everyone has his own opinion and his choice. Therefore, to impose someone else's opinion is not worth it. Especially such a topic as investment, this should be thought out by everyone and choose how much and where it will invest.

But their opinion should inline with the current status of the project. Because we are talking about how these platform can help the economy by giving the publishers an opportunity to share some of their knowledge through their real experience.
You are right with that. People should incline their own thoughts and opinion with the current status of this project. The EngagementToken has a good goal for the community of crypto currency as well as to the publishing industry. At the same time, I hope that through the EngagementToken, there will have a good connection between these too, make the community more efficient.
we can say with confidence that the project will be really very useful for our society. Therefore, all those who support the idea of ​​the project and its developers should help it achieve its goal.
Yes, the project is started working hard on its development and due to that most of the investors looking forward to joining the ico. I think everyone needs to support this project to make a huge profit in future. The team also stays active and provide the answers to queries. Hopefully, very soon the project will achieve their goal.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

I'm curious about where could we use this tokens. Can the investors using this coins to do a transaction outside this environment that are created for EngagementToken, What i mean is, Can this token be used to pay an advertisement outside the Engagement project?

Hey Djuragan, Engagement Token will be used on the solidopinion platform as a utility to gain access to engagements. Everyone on the platform will be using it to for example pay for the advertisements, so not outside the platform. However, as said SolidOpinion is already used in daily services and has over 4.4 million users! I would also suggest to check this vimeo, where it is explained in, too: https://vimeo.com/254884305

It is not as easy as you think because about achieving their goals will be hard. With so many existing publishing platform, the team will surely faces some difficulties on how they are going to attract investors and they will definitely need some promotional strategies with regards to their platform.

You're totally correct mate, the team may experience some difficulties as this kind of project is common in the crypto currency community. Well, I see some innovation on this project but I think its not enough to convince those investors here in the crypto currency world. Also, I appreciate the background of the team which is already proven their great service many years. Hopefully they doing well as this project is in developmental stage.

Hi all, that is right there are already a lot of existing publishing websites/companies in the space. However, SolidOpinion is already an existing company with over 4.4million users and 100,000+ transactions a month. EngagementToken is unique because it's not just a whitepaper guys! Wink EngagementToken won the media award price at d10e, which is the leading conference on Decentralization https://engagementtoken.com/engagement-token-won-the-media-award-prize-at-d10e-the-leading-conference-on-decentralization/

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

I personally find that the advertising network is growing a lot, to survive and develop in this market, the EngagementToken project will have to make a big difference.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

I personally find that the advertising network is growing a lot, to survive and develop in this market, the EngagementToken project will have to make a big difference.

This project will actually make a huge difference and also i am sure that the project will have a huge amount of investors which will help the project to reach the hardcap soon and after that the team will not have any financial issues ahead.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Agree, definitely agreed. The EngagementToken project will grow over the time and we can keep supporting the project while its still developed and a beta platform.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

I agree on you as what we can see these project is a huge project that everyone can invest. EGT has sustainable development goals because it is a business practices which we can see an innovation towrds the project. For sure many investors will pursue to invest because of the advantages that they can see in the platform.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

This project will actually make a huge difference and also i am sure that the project will have a huge amount of investors which will help the project to reach the hardcap soon and after that the team will not have any financial issues ahead.
I hope that is the case and this project succeeds in attracting a good number of quality investors who would help the project to grow and become more successful.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.
Egretia
Yes, the project is looking great as well as profitable for the investment. The project has the higher potential to expand their self after some time later. Making an investment in this project will give us good returns in future.
I want to see them listed in exchanges first before I get happy about this token. Theres still along way to go on this project and getting listed is one of the few important matters that this project needs to settle.
It is only not enough to observe if you want that the project has got really on large and well-known exchanges, it is necessary to help them with vote, the voice of each user is very important.
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

Egretia
It is only not enough to observe if you want that the project has got really on large and well-known exchanges, it is necessary to help them with vote, the voice of each user is very important.

Appreciate the support! As you can imagine we cannot comment on secondary markets, as EGT is a utility token used within the platform. However, thank you for the suggestion & the team is aware of all comments/suggestions that are given!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

Egretia

Yes it is. Being listed in a different and good exchange is the most important matter that the team of ENGAGEMENT will have to tackle. But right now, we just have to wait at least a little bit of time because I believed that the dev team are working on it and they have already plans with this. And also, probably the team are busy in improving this project, so they can't still give exact informations regarding this matter.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

It is not as easy as you think because about achieving their goals will be hard. With so many existing publishing platform, the team will surely faces some difficulties on how they are going to attract investors and they will definitely need some promotional strategies with regards to their platform.
That's why they need the support of the community to let everyone knows that the idea of this project is interesting and unique which can really help a lot to publishers and content creators out there.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

Agree, definitely agreed. The EngagementToken project will grow over the time and we can keep supporting the project while its still developed and a beta platform.
Be honestly, they meet the large market, and they need to do a lot of thing to handle any growing at advertising network industry.
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

That's why they need the support of the community to let everyone knows that the idea of this project is interesting and unique which can really help a lot to publishers and content creators out there.

Thank you so much! These are very kind words, and of course it would help if community shares the word. We love seeing the community grow & we happily answer all questions of the newcomers. As for exchanges, we are not allowed to comment towards this & EGT is a utility token Smiley

Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Egretia
I support, because it is not enough to observe enough to support the project, you can, on a good basis, just tweet yourself to advertise on the project site. Thankfully, if you have a lot of users, you can spread the information about the project well.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

Egretia
Yes I agree bud, we also need to do our part if we are really interested in helping this project to succeed. Voting and promoting is a good way to help this project to be known.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

I wonder how many amounts of money that currently reached on the ICO? And so, how many amounts of Soft-cap that should have reached in the ICO period? How if the ICO won't reach the soft-cap?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I was amazed about how Lena Knysh represent their platform at the 17th global edition of d10e – The Leading Conference On Decentralization that was held in Seoul. South Korea. This just proved that the team were confident enough to pushed their platform onto the next level. So, I am expecting with that conference, there were investors who probably wanted to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: