Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3738 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

I am sure that everything will change for the better, and we will again observe the growth of prices for the crypto currency. I do not panic, I do not sell my coins, but I will keep them at least until the end of the year. And then we will proceed from the situation.

I share your opinion, but the prices are not the only thing that it is important. I believe that crypto has a good future and will be more popular in the future and more widely used.
ngocchau250

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

Blockchain and cryoptocurrency hold  lot for the future.We are seeing revolution across almost industry already,from health,technology,social media,advertising,security,manufacturing,supply chains,banking&remittance etc The future of crypto is bright
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

crypto-currency stocks have fallen to very low levels and investors are losing. soon the bull season will begin again and the crypto will grow and go out to record level. I believe it

franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

We all are in here for the same purpose, so i think that we all know that  crypto is always going to succeed, and it will take some time, probably a few months or years to see it happening.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course, Bitcoin will have a great future. I believe it.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

Yes, of course. I so much believe in greater future of crypto. Ordinarily, one might be having negative mind owing to what is happening presently. But all the same, cryptocurrency will forever be waxing brighter and brighter

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Indeed, obviously, I still unequivocally have confidence in a brilliant fate of crypto .
I think it is as yet worth to contribute. We may need to hold up a few months, possibly years, bt cost will develop without a doubt
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

I still do. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies is the needed disruption we need in this unfair world. Imagine sending money without fear of transfer charges or geolocation restrictions, imagine being in control of your data. All these are possible with blockchain technology. I am also a holder, the last thing I will ever do is to sell at loss. Blockchain technology will one day go mainstream.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

Now I believe more than before.  I am confident in the great future and future development of the technology.  I think a lot of people agree with me.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Yes,I believe in a bright future of crypto,the time of crypto currency is just beginning,I am sure that everything will change for the better.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

Yes, I do believe, but I advise you to invest in crypto projects like Socratus
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Yes of course! Crypto has still a bright future ahead even though the market is dipping too much but recently it's quite recovered about the dumped prices that makes people sad due to a very low price in each crypto coin.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Personally, I hope for development, and perhaps in the future, evolution into something universal, which will completely replace the usual money. I believe that the cryptocurrency is a kind of evolution in a person's life. Always something new comes to replace the old, it always has been. Time will show.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

Of course you can still invest in crypto even the situation now is volatile. Some of us crypto user take the opportunity to invest in this bear market because you can buy in cheap price.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain comapny are still in an early stage in terms of adoption and development, but one thing I can be sure is cryptocurrency is going to be our future, probably not all the coins we’ve seen now (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, …) but it surely going to be cryptocurrency.
Yes, certainly I believe its bright future because we are now in a modern age of technolgy and the invention of blockchain technology will change the phase world's monetary system and the fast growing adaptation pf people from different corners is only a sign that we are uniting to hug this technology until it was perfected in the near future.

Alonsotorres909

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

I belive with all my heart many of us still believe it will. Huge companies are implementing blockchain on their process and it's clearly that the finance is going to that path either way. The key is always patience and it will happen.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

more people are concerned with crypto and pay attention to crypto now, it is a sign that crypto still has tremendous investment potential

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

I fully believe that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Cryptocurrency has brought us a lot of benefits, and in the future we will have a more advanced online payment system, where we will have a safer, more private place to store money. I believe that in the next few years cryptocurrency will become one of the most profitable markets for investors. At present, the market price has fallen sharply, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in this market.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

i still believe it,
crypto have really good future
so, thats why i still here in this forum, to learn more,,
somebody said cryptocurrencies just like the internet in the past  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

Yes I still do believe in the bright future in crypto currency. We must just believe in it.  Although the market today is down it will pump up again unexpectedly .
Like before we didn't expect bitcoin will be trending today.  Just believe in it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: