Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3847 times)
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

Of course we can clearly see it today,bitcoin's value is improving bullish trend seems to be showing up as the bears has finally tired of getting our market bloody,the last time i saw these big bull candles was from the last december that is why im sure the market will be going to be more massive few days or weeks from now so we should hold our coins now!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Today we see some good improvements from the bitcoin's value,it risen up to $8k levels from $6k in just a matter of hours,that is clearly saying that the bearisht trend has finally over,making the market to enter the bullish season which is why we need to stick with bitcoin's market as far as i can see it is going to be a long bullish movements few days from now all of these coins are going to be massive.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

Finally today, bitcoin's show some good movements but we shouldnt be fooled by these candles,as far as i can see there will be some reversal but lets hope it wont happen,technical experts here arent sure to what will happen in the market few days or weeks from now,but lets hope for the best as we only have this bullish movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

Today we see some good improvements from the bitcoin's value,it risen up to $8k levels from $6k in just a matter of hours,that is clearly saying that the bearisht trend has finally over,making the market to enter the bullish season which is why we need to stick with bitcoin's market as far as i can see it is going to be a long bullish movements few days from now all of these coins are going to be massive.

Yes, we have good improvements today as bitcoin is making a rally and testing the $8K waters again. do you guys have any  idea what triggers this mini bull run though? I wasn't expecting it to happened so quick but I guess we are all good.

I hope that this is the start of the bullish trend that most of us has been wanting to see after that December madness. I'm sure that the bitcoin fever is slowly gaining ground as more investors are getting into the groove and renewing their interest. Let's see how far this rally will go. Maybe $10K is possible at the end of this month or even more. Let's see.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

I think that bitcoin will still return to its past victorious levels. It's a matter of time, most likely this will happen already this year

Yes I believe it's coMing back and we can sense it from the market Trent as it's gradually going up and I am sure everyone is well prepared for a bullrun again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cryptotitan

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

It is going back,as we can see today we see some good improvements with its movements causing the market to show good signs of recovery.Most of the coins has bleed too much from the past few months which is why most of us have loss enough,today we see some bullish movements and i cant remember when is the last time i saw these big candles.

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

This is just how the market goes. We should just be reminded that the market can go up and down anytime. It depends on different factors-- like especially events coming up, even holidays, calamities and disasters are on as well and many more. So we should not expect that the price of cryptocurrency which depends on the market will always be on its peak. We should anticipate that there's always be an ups and down in this kind of system as we are talking about money and this money revolves to our economy not just to our country but to whole world.
Liquidhero

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

I think that after the release of free swimming bitcoin does not return to the previous price, you need a huge infusion of money and this is a very risky investment !

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

It is going back,as we can see today we see some good improvements with its movements causing the market to show good signs of recovery.Most of the coins has bleed too much from the past few months which is why most of us have loss enough,today we see some bullish movements and i cant remember when is the last time i saw these big candles.
probably about this many say that not to succumb to a panicky mood and just calmly expect. Of course, this is quite difficult, but we have no other choice, because we can lose even more.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

It seems that everyone is already used to the fact that the bear market will continue for a long time. Therefore, the crypto community, of course hopes, but does not expect a rapid rise of bitcoin cost now. When everyone loses hope for a market turn, then this turn will begin. It is possible that this time is coming.
A sharp increase in the total capitalization of the crypto-currency in recent days is one of the reversal signals.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

It will come back im pretty sure. So it just need a small bullrun from bitcoin again, and you see the news and tv station like: Bitcoin! Is it not a bubble? or BITCOIN Strikes back Grin SO when the price will go up again, you will see that the hype will be faster back then everything you can imagine. People are like these, they running to the hypes. So we have to watch what will happen in the next months on the market. Im very excited, and i think we will make a bigger run then 2017!
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

Its not good bitcoin fever coming back we can say this fever is going for some long time as its very profitable and attractive for many once some one enter in this he don't want this fever leave him because its not hurting its helping too much in many cases and I am also addicted of this for some long time still want to be in  Cheesy
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

Personally, I believe that the course will begin to recover and so I did not sell my coins, I think that we should wait at least 10k

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

It is going back as far as i can see today,it is starting to get some bull candles,which is great because we have been in bearish trend for months and today we see some reversal patterns.We should see some good corrections after wards but you need to be sure that you are ready to whats coming to bitcoin as these big financial institutions are playing around in the market.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

It is coming back as far as i can see today, we have broked the resistance level at the $8k levels as far as bitcoin is concern this is a good thing because we could go back to the $10k levels easily,after waiting for too long our market seems to be recovering from the market manipulations of these financial institutions,which caused a lot of trouble to many of us from the past few months.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

It started to come back to its track today,so we are going to see some good green candles in the next upcoming days as the market has finally entered the bullish trend market,many of the people will going to take their profits so we will see some corrections afterwards but it doesnt mean that the market will be dumped too hard.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

Startint today we should see some good market movements as we entered the bullish trend,most of the investors are putting their money back into cryptocurrencies that is why we should see some pumps,as these financial institutions seems to be pushing the market up and we should take the opportunity to cash out before they dump the bitcoin's value again.

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

Startint today we should see some good market movements as we entered the bullish trend,most of the investors are putting their money back into cryptocurrencies that is why we should see some pumps,as these financial institutions seems to be pushing the market up and we should take the opportunity to cash out before they dump the bitcoin's value again.

Most likely this is a false sign. Now everyone will think that the market has turned around, and it will go down and even more profound. But how to understand when there will be a reversal?

dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

I think that now many who said that Bitcoin will never recover now panically buy it to make profit on. But I knew it would be like that ..
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

I think that now many who said that Bitcoin will never recover now panically buy it to make profit on. But I knew it would be like that ..
For people who have been paying attention to Bitcoin for a few years now, they really don’t really need to worry about it going down any longer, because Bitcoin will return to its peak one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: