Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3847 times)
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

It is difficult to say what is happening in the market. The beginning of course stabilization or it is only a small respite before the next dump.   It is difficult to say what is happening in the market. The beginning of course stabilization or it is only a small respite before the next dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

Owners of the Bitcoin are really disappointed with result, which overtook Bitcoin. And I guess a lot of people are believe that it will be back as fast as possible.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

There is a mini bull fever happening right now and it spreads quickly to the whole market. FOMO kicks in and we might be on a run. I'm feeling a bit of it and wondering if i should buy some more. In 2017 the run went for months so it was a shock when we hit 2018.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

Sure, we all hope to see Bitcoin fever coming back. IMO the market should not rise very steep, because this is not good sign either.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

I am very cautious about what is now happening in the market. But I do not sell it yet. It's hard for me to believe that Bitcoin started to recover, it seemed unreal to me.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
  Until  now i cannot say that bitcoin  is back on its track because sometimes it fluctuates more than as it ascended,  therefore all I can say it has not yet recover or gain momentum, maybe if all issues regarding bitcoin will be resolved then there's no doubt bitcoin fever is coming back .
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

New alts appear on the market every day, so the words “only 40%” of capitalisation seem to be really strange for me. 40% is still a huge percentage as for me.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

The Bitcoin fever actually never stop its always there, its just the fuds eclipse the good news about Bitcoin, holders are selling but they always on a look for the best time to buy and always the winner is those who hodl their coins right now Bitcoin just crossed the 8k mark

Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

bitcoin fever will continue to grow because bitcoin itself is also still relatively easy and will continue to grow because bitcoin is the technology of the future, and in my country no more than 5℅ know about bitcoin, so the more people know the bitcoin price will grow
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

Check now coinmarketcap.com as you can see bitcoin is now recovering and will increase more I can see it will rise more so just keep on holding your BTC . It will pump dramatically this year I bet .
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

I think we can sell the bear skin too early, we need to wait, but whatever it will come back anyway, so let's wait
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

I think that if bitcoin again shows a high rate of growth in a short time, then there are all chances that the bitcoin fever will start again
JohnWick_Bitcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

Its normal because the supply is still high, the price in the market is always depending on the supply and demand so it is only normal if the prices in the market is decreasing today because not everyone is interested on investing in it today.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

This can mean only one thing: get your stop loss orders ready  Grin
darkywis

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

I believe that bitcoin will reach its highest price again but it will take time and altcoins too will pump again.

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

maybe...there was a spike today so things might be looking up.
Sumartini

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

bitcoin will be fever again if it hits the resistence point at the end of this year again. this circle will go along and continously repeat as i see. dont forget to buy some on this time before it will go burst at  the end of year (again).
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

I believe that the price of bitcoins will surpass the value of $20k dollar this year since most of the crypto analyst are saying the same thing and there are a lot of positive speculations so keep on holding your coin and invest a lot when there's a time where cryptocurrency is dumping its prices in the market.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

What I learned from the first quarter is that I should never speak early.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

I am very cautious about what is now happening in the market. But I do not sell it yet. It's hard for me to believe that Bitcoin started to recover, it seemed unreal to me.
The price recovery will not happen in a week, wait a few months and I think you will be happy with the result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: