Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3847 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

For this year the market is bad and bitcoin prices are falling low, but I think this is not the end and in the future bitcoin fever will come again.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Bitcoin is slowly taking momentum and going upward and found it's support level. Now it requires any positive news for a big rise and we will see a good jump in its price very shortly.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Bitcoin is slowly taking momentum and going upward and found it's support level. Now it requires any positive news for a big rise and we will see a good jump in its price very shortly.

As we can see the movement of bitcoin market everyday there always hope that it will back to its normal condition in which everyone will get surprise with the good market correction to be nearly to happen soon. And we can probably expect it because the people which are now aware of it are increasing day by day and give their full support to promote good news about bitcoin. And this will help greatly to risen bitcoin price soon.

MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

I really would like to believe in your words, but I'm still afraid of a new bottom. Because it can be another trap, before the crash, like on the last times.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

Sincerely speaking I am perplexed with this current market situation I don't really know what to say or do about this price and movement of price in the market because it keeps going up and down in crypto market, don't even know maybe to still hold my tokens or sell them off
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

Perhaps this has made not very many new money related authorities enter this year, which is a champion among the most basic sections to restore Bitcoin's quality. Clearly there's a lot of good confidence here, and I'm sure Bitcoin's cost will return, we just need to hold up to some degree more. Preferably not later than one year from now.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

I think that the growth in December - January 2017-2018 was speculative . Someone has made good money on it.. I believe that we still see a growth, but this will happen only after the price for the BTC drops so much , as it would be profitable to buy "big investor" .. after that we are again heard on the radio and will see on TV news , where they will tell us  - BTC  is very cool !! its a best !! its our future  !! and againe price will go to the moon..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

from various opinions and analysis of conditions that affect the level of development of BTC, of course it is only a normal analysis for economic experts as research material, but in terms of crypto more to how the users who are directors and investors who continue to wriggle in it, regarding this btc fever more to the mere phenomenon of switching the level of manual money function to digital money, which is in accordance with the fundamental fission of bitcoin.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

Crypto will definitely come back, and I think Bitcoin will do it fast. However, Bitcoin is not possible to achieve its popularity as before, but it's up to people who want to argue. Crypto is about how people value projects, and how a project rewards it with relentless innovation.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

therefore I chose to remain patient and hold back the bitcoin that I have until the price rises again. what does it mean to invest in bitcoin if we don't get a profit even if only a little

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

I hope that all that will come back, because I see the prices in coinmarketcap that the price of bitcoin is still the first of all the coins.
This is good news for all bitcoin fans, and to return the bounce up so we will get more benefits in the future.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

According to my observation of the cryptocurrency market during this time, I think Bitcoin has not recovered yet, but I hope that people will not panic because of the temporary decline. Bitcoin will definitely recover, but it takes time and needs people to wait patiently.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

I think that there will be no such strong growth as last year. If this situation repeats, then in a few years. But Bitcoin will definitely grow.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

I think it's inappropriate we hope bitcoin will get its glory as it used to. Currently bitcoin is not the only crypto currency, today the crypto market is very blooming and filled with dozens of potential coins. This is a very different situation than before, where bitcoin only has few rivals.
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

Yes, and as I see with great speed! Advantages of the sea. For example, the virtual wallet can not be frozen or suspended, payments are not tracked, there are no commissions, and so on. The main thing is to have an objective and persevere to it.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

I have experience, where I wrongly concluded when the value of one Altcoun penetrated the price of almost 20x, but I finally realized that everything depends on the value of bitcoin. So, the point is that bitcoin is still the first, maybe the difference is that there are many coins that enliven the crypto market.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

I believe in the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is used more and is a good payment method, which is used by everyone. I think the market will be back soon. We only need to be patient and take advantage of every opportunity that exists.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

I believe there will be no such intensive growth as last year but it will still go up
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

I fully trust on bitcoin crypto curency, bitcoin fever will come back that's a true. I know that bitcoin has very disspointed to most of people who has invested in bitcoin but bad time comes and goes then we hope that the bitcoin fever will come soon.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

I fully trust on bitcoin crypto curency, bitcoin fever will come back that's a true. I know that bitcoin has very disspointed to most of people who has invested in bitcoin but bad time comes and goes then we hope that the bitcoin fever will come soon.
Bitcoin is based on a trustless network so you don't need to have a stable price with Bitcoin exchanging.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: