Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3847 times)
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

I believe that now such a rapid rise in prices will not happen. After all, to restore the market will take time. In any case, the first signs for the stabilization of the market and the rise in price of BTC should appear next year. But to restore the old positions of the BTC will need several years.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

Thanks to rise of XRP price, I feel that Bitcoin as well  as other crypto   they are alive again. My social media flooded with good news of crypto its a good sign that we are getting back. You can feel the positive  vibe again!.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

it will definitely happen again I am very sure of this. maybe in the past few months is the time the price of bitcoin dropped and I'm sure there will be a time when bitcoin pump. therefore now it is probably time to start analyzing the price of bitcoin in the future
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

not yet, but I think that by September we will see the return of all those who left crypto and the market will begin to grow
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Yes? it will be back, but not today. I think it will be huge, much bigger then it was last year. And i want to participate in it, hope we all will survive this  bear market.
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

A lot of things happened this year and we can see the price of BTC is still low compared last year. If things go north like favor of SEC then we can see a lot of improvement in at the end this year maybe we can see a new ATH and i hope so.
cotabarmot

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

there will definitely be a jump in prices, because the bitcoin will not last forever and whales will redeem it by creating a deficit of the coin and thereby pushes the price up.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

I would love to see to return to the old times when the crypto market was thriving and growing rapidly . Actually i m waiting for the november right now
burmistik64
Copper Member

Activity: 112

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Bitcoin will undoubtedly regain his former high positions. He, as well as the entire crypto-currency market, needs positive global solutions. I'm sure that everything will be solved soon and bitcoin will go up.

Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

yes it may come but not the same way it did in 2017. i think it will go slow and may be it will touch ATH after 2 years. so let us know and see the market and wait for right time.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Yes, now the number of investors on the market that show interest in Bitcoin is growing, but this does not mean that the fever has come. Just at this time Bitcoin bears confidence
kasturi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

bitcoin can't be said at this time only a sudden fever and then the fever can disappear again, but now bitcoin has fame and an identity whose growth is undoubtedly continuing to increase its price even though there is a storm that makes prices fall dramatically.

we can see that the volume of people interested in bitcoin has now increased even more because many people believe bitcoin is a promising investment tool.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Although I am aware that this thread was opened in March, when the enthusiasm seemed to come alive once the price of bitcoin approached the $11,600 line after having collapsed below $7,000 in February, I must admit that this year in general terms has not been as bad for bitcoin as its current price seems to indicate, because unfortunately we have become accustomed to prioritize its price as the only reference of the health of the entire ecosystem.

That is why it seems paradoxical to me that although the price seems to have stagnated in a narrow range around $6,500, its prospects of global acceptance and legitimization have improved considerably this year, which we may have to assume as new times of reduced volatility, where the constant is a bitcoin price much more stable than before, which in my opinion is an indispensable requirement for its generalized acceptance and use.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

Did you have a fever? Where did Bitcoin go? That's the thing I laugh about. But anyway, I was just joking around and want to say that Bitcoin has never gone anywhere. Currently we are experiencing some price drops but it does not mean we are on the wrong track.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.

I agree with this too. As oftoday, the popularity of bitcoin is huge compare to last year and also it seems that more and more people are interested into it that is why it will probably rise again or come back soon. Bitcoin will not disappoint us and it will help us in the future.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

When every media will talk about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin to distract from the real problems, and people again take out loans to invest in cryptocurrency, This will be the return of Bitcoin fever. When this happens, again, video cards will rise to the sky, and in the layouts of electronics will again mining on computers for sale. Anyway don't miss a moment)
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.

I agree with this too. As oftoday, the popularity of bitcoin is huge compare to last year and also it seems that more and more people are interested into it that is why it will probably rise again or come back soon. Bitcoin will not disappoint us and it will help us in the future.
yes, even though currently Bitcoin investors or users appear to be declining but there are always newcomers. especially if the market recovers, more people will enter the crypro world. I am sure that sooner or later crypto will surely spread to all circles of society throughout the world.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

Maybe, at the end of the year, this is the time that BTC will bring value over $ 20000. That is my expectation and I am determined to hold the BTC until the value increases

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

I think the bitcoin fever is starting to come back and with all the good news that keeps on coming . I think the start of FOMO and bull market would also come back on other altcoins like XRP.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

I think everyone wants that kind of bitcoin value. But will it be possible we will know for sure in a few months. I think that until that need simply enjoy the moment and try stock up on the future, after all large leap can happen in any day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: