Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3847 times)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

It depends many on the upcoming news related to ETF decision and G20 meeting in August.
Good chances for having another BTC  fever this year 4Q.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

Bitcoin will became winner of 2018, i can say confidently. Bitcoin will definitely hit $30,000 at end of this year. This price is not any thinking, it's confirm. The good days are coming soon, just need to wait for december. This price is also said by rumors and many expereinced crypto users who joined this world about 4-5 years.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

The market lives its full-fledged life. The growth of prices can not be controlled. The next rise of the battlefield is built after the World Cup. But it is not worthwhile to trust trust in this theory.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:49:25 AM

I am definitely seeing a bullish sentiment starting to arise. With all the Bitcoin ETF talks lately, and all the hypish positive news, it seems that some big game is being played.
All of a sudden new celebrity investors popped up. These are some signs.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:58:20 AM

We can't exactly say when but surely it will come back sooner or later. Bitcoin always come back from the bottom. Its already proven itself from the previous years. When bitcoin reaches around $20,000 at the end of 2017, it started to correct itself and until now, I think it still do. Everyday more and more people are engaging themselves in bitcoin.
ethergod

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

It's better to catch the fever before the masses do, because by the time they are in it's too late. I suspect bitcoin will have a big run before we get to the next halving, as people are acutely aware of the limited supply of bitcoin.
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

it seems to many that such a school of falling seemed effective for many, but it will not necessarily be so in practice. when it starts to grow again you lose your head. but even if not, we will again be waiting for the same wave of growth, just a cycle will not be every 6 months, and every 12 months
I'm not sure if bitcoin prices will return fever because bitcoin prices have declined from early January until now and have not been back up then from now on I'm not sure this because there are many people who invest in Bitcoin and wait for the price of Bitcoin back

sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

it seems to many that such a school of falling seemed effective for many, but it will not necessarily be so in practice. when it starts to grow again you lose your head. but even if not, we will again be waiting for the same wave of growth, just a cycle will not be every 6 months, and every 12 months
personally, I think bitcoin prices will not go back fever and now bitcoin will pass the fever because now the price of bitcoin has not been back up then than that now many people are investing in Bitcoin with short-term because many people say if the price of bitcoin be right back

HELLO!!!
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY NOW FOR BETTER CHEAP AND SELL WHEN YOU PASS FROM THE 10K IF YOU CAN WAIT ENOUGH BECAUSE THERE IS A BIG CHANCE OF THIS TO HAPPEN
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

that's not possible because I know now bitcoin prices are still up and down and so now many people are investing in it with a short run then it is not possible if bitcoin prices will return fever because bitcoin prices have decreased already a few months ago
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

This is just a speculation but everyone hopes for this that bitcoin will rise again big time by November or December as for the next months bitcoin will have an increase it may be slight or not. This will attract back investors if.this happens.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

I think the status of bitcoin is still challenged by many altcoin.
Bitcoin's share of the market is getting lower and lower, but that's a dangerous sign, and that means a bear market.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
richard007

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

As we all can see according to the market statistics Bitcoin's Rise has not been seen in the Cryptocurrency market from the start of this year 2018. but as such we should all believe in the cryptocurrency market and have a faith that a huge bump will be seen in the mid-year market as we all should expect a Bull run in the upcoming months. where the market takes a good rise and it would be profitable for the Big term investors out in the market. and as per the regulations as for a positive outcome, Bitcoin fever is probably coming back soon by this year end as per my expectations.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

The bitcoin price is pretty stale at the moment it is trapped within a range from around $6,100 to $9,300 with the occasional trip past these limits at either end. Until the upper level is properly broken and sustained you will not see any large increases in the price of Bitcoin which we are all currently hoping for.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.
Yes, I personally believe if the price of Bitcoin will not experience a fever again because you know it yourself because bitcoin decreased from the beginning of last January and so now many people will not agree if the price of bitcoin will fever back because already many people who invest in it and waiting for the price of Bitcoin back

juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

there are currently many speculating on bitcoin prices, there are some people who are experts in the field to say if bitcoin will go down and there is also a saying if bitcoin will soon recover and reach its highest level,
I think everyone can and is free to say his opinion,
and there's no problem for me if anyone says bitcoin will drop to its lowest level, because I am very confident and optimistic if bitcoin can be something very useful and valuable for the future
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.
Yes, I personally believe if the price of Bitcoin will not experience a fever again because you know it yourself because bitcoin decreased from the beginning of last January and so now many people will not agree if the price of bitcoin will fever back because already many people who invest in it and waiting for the price of Bitcoin back

waiting for the price of a return decision is bitcoin. Moreover, if still hold or start buying at the current price. but that certainly is the increase in the price of the bitcoin cannot take place within this fast or even will not happen this year. great price reduction from crypto made it difficult to be able to bounce back this year or it may even be getting down.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
drivera46764

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

Bitcoin will surely go back upnorth in price despite the market sentiments.
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

On the one hand, this suggests that most people came for a profit and that it did not happen, they want to believe in anything and anyone else)) on the other hand, the market is self-cleaning.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

The current market will tell you no. It may take a few more months, Bitcoin is now releasing the bubble, and at some point I believe Bitcoin will come back.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: