Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1815 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
It is needed to understand, that altcoins is a very good, but in the same time very riscky way or investment.
That is why, good altcoins should grow rapidly after bear market will end, so that is why prople hold it.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

If you asked those who held Google stocks 10 years ago , you would probably be surprised by their answer. Most HODLers believe in these altcoins  and what they would do in the future. They are not much interested in the daily swings of the market. The potential of the coins is not in the present value of the coin but what it can do to the world.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

I think people continue to hold altcoins because they believe that the altcoins will go up again. Currently, many traders and investors are at a loss,
because they bought altcoins during the extreme January rally. Now the price of these coins has fallen from 50% to 90%, so it is not profitable to sell them right now.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

The answer to this question is very simple. People believe in crypto and believe in a good profit. Altcoins can grow in price many times unlike bitcoin. Now a lot of good coins at a very low price.
Leftneck

Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

which is definitely just to get profit.
my advice if it's a profit even a little soon just sell altcoinnya.
do not hold too long until the altcoin price goes down, and takes a long time to get back to the starting price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Most investors are holding their investments because they are just waiting for the right season to sell. This has been the most effective method of earning in most cryptos...
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

If someone still faithfully holds altcoins directly, they have a strong belief in altcoin to experience improvement although the market is down they will try to be patient and remain optimistic in order to gain big profits in the future.

Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

consider 2017 and see the chart of BTC. if you check you will find out that BTC reach from 1000 to 20000$. it means that you take profit 20x in BTC. Now check for example ETH, it reach from 10$ to 1500$. it means that if you invest on ETH you profit be 150x. it is your decision to choose coins with high potential.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

It is needed to understand, that altcoins is a very good, but in the same time very riscky way or investment.
That is why, good altcoins should grow rapidly after bear market will end, so that is why prople hold it.
i think we should be smart to analyze prospective altcoins. many altcoins that survive with marked products running smoothly so that will pump price. but if altcoin that can not run its roadmap will be lost. for that we keep altcoin hold that has a bright future
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 02:43:14 PM by kevindjunaidi

because hold altcoin can make you rich and I am a person who hold altcoin, and altcoin I hold there are 3 and that is CHSB, ASTR and BETR, because I think the three altcoin that i hold can give me profit in the future, because I think investing in altcoin more profit and make us get rich quicker than invest another, that why i always invest in altcoin.

ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

It's because they believe that one day altcoins can take the break and it goes up like bitcoin happen before. They also beliefs that altcoins have a capacity to increase their value with own, aside on that time will comes and all crypto currency in the market will be like bitcoin that raise up like skyrocket.

Of course, if you asked why? because all crypto currency or virtual currency will become famous when digital eras coming.

Definitely, yes actually I was caring of 10-15 altcoins and those coins are starting to increase their value and hopefully that it will continue until they reach my target price for them.

Probably all I want is to collect coins and altcoins, but when I see that all coins have a chances to increase I've decided to hold it and set target amount before I sell it in the market.
MAUTMALAIKAT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

We can see BTC and ETH price increase in the year yesterday is very drastic. still becoming role models for each holder altcoin altcoin to keep hold of them though the price of BTC and ETH is now down. but by looking at early 2018 they are motivated to stick with their altcoin and hope BTC and ETH will rise again as it did yesterday.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Most of the people are holding altcoin because they are just waiting for the right season to sell.many traders already investors are at a big loss.it's also good to invest this bear season of altcoins. I also believe that sooner we will experience a bull market season.This month the bull run will surely come.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

I’m holding mine until BTC crashes, will swap them for cheap BTC when it does. If BTC will drop a lot more in price than other coins. Increasing sats values on other coins, so when selling them you get more BTC for same amount of coins.
I suggest you either hold what you have, or buy more while their prices are low. Eventually people will want to cash out their BTC if FUD are spread, and when that happens the BTC will drop. When it drops, those who aren't cashing out will be moving coins to other crypto, possible even yours. This will cause those others to appreciate in value very quick, since BTC holders have so much BTC to protect they will be moving it in large quantities. Well I don't know ow others think but this is what I am doing.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

People are holding because it is smart, if you are emotional at the bear market, you are losing money.

Jezren

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

We are holding our altcoins because we believe and trust the platform that it will give us a great profit, maybe not now but there's a great reward for those who hold a coin with great potential.
jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

We can get huge profit from bitcoin in short term.But considering the altcoin we have to wait for long to get huge profit.The advantage of investment in altcoin is,you will get more profit from the less investment.In some coins,you will get hundred percentage profit some time.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 02:51:23 PM by Classica35

I am a holder of altcoins and i can speak from my perception. Inhold altcoins because i am looking forward to the day i will be in big profit. Most of the altcoins i hold have all plummeted and of course, i know if I sell now, i will be at loss. Although i already had my gain from some and that is why i can still afford to hold till now.
I do not hold altcoins alone, i also hold Bitcoin. Hoping to sell at good prices.
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Because the people who take up the bounty here are not long, and they have seen by their example how the whole market is growing, and hope that all this will return its price!
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Aside from bitcoin, altcoin is also a good investment since it was cheaper than bitcoins price in the market. Ethereum coin has the potential to surpass the price of bitcoins maybe in the future because there are a lot of people today who is also interested on investing in ethereum coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: