Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1813 times)
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

They hope that in the future it will be a very high rise that may happen, waiting and holding altcoin that will someday be very profitable, it's a good strategy in the future do not be pegged in one coin but altcoin is also very profitable when buying very much from various coins, one will be the best in the future any time will be like bitcoin from a very small value raise up to be amazing. Everyone will want to get a higher profit, and it never hurts to invest in altcoin as much as possible.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

oviously they holding for profit, specially i cant sold it in low price, i believe altcoin can reach so i hoding it, hope i can recover my lose.

HartleyDrake

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
Because the cryptocurrency have a bright future

It will give us a huge profit in future.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Because they have a varied altcoin portfolio and they are deliberate for long-term investments. Imagine if someone has 50 different types of altcoin,  every altcoin he invests has gone through deep fundamental analysis and within two to five years ahead 10 of the 50 altcoins that he had rose more than a hundredfold. Their strategy for holding is not useless isn't it?
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

People holding altcoins because they believe that it will help there to double their profits. Right now the market has no stable movement to up because value get as much lower than usual day or months.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

in my own opinion why people hold Altcoin because Altcoin as an alternative to Bitcoin substitute that already merge the high price is Altcoin still affordable for those who want to invest.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

because in my opinion by way of holding altcoin will give a big profit compared to trading, although if trading we will get profit directly at that moment, whereas if we hold then we will get profit in a long time, but profit obtained will be very big than trading  Grin.

bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

I think the reason why people still holding their altcoin is because they believe altcoin that can give them a bright future. And the other reason why they holding is they are waiting for the price increases and then sell them to get more profit.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

they hold their altcoin because they want to earn big profit. the only reason they keep holdin' is because they dont want to miss the chance to sell their altcoin at high value. I do have the same reason why I am still holding my altcoins.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Holding them will make a good investment and plan to earn profits after a certain period of time (short or long term)
And of course they wait for prices to go up and sell them more expensive they bought earlier.
Holding altcoins is similar to the same procedure as holding bitcoin, so I would not be surprised why people should hold altcoins.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

after Q1 a lot of people are holding because they don't want to sell at a loss. there isn't any more gains to be had through swapping to main coins at the moment so may as well ride it out
Pysung0409

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

after Q1 a lot of people are holding because they don't want to sell at a loss. there isn't any more gains to be had through swapping to main coins at the moment so may as well ride it out
Of course, everyone keeps the Crypto currency, because they do not want to fix the loss. Everyone wants to go into a plus, unfortunately, the market dictates its terms.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

people are holding coin are holding to maximize profits, if you sell now, it is not a good bizness compared to the prices of last december
thongs

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Just like bitcoin there are altcoins that are potential to hold to and is possible to have a big profit/pump in the future, that is why aside from bitcoin a lot of people here are holding altcoins too.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

For investors, they always look for and expect profit from their investment. So if investors is still holding altcoins which they invested in then of course they have faith in those altcoins, they believe those altcoins will go up in the future.
For me, i'm still holding some altcoins which i researched their project (even i bought more when the price of them was down a new bottom) because i believe those projects will make change the world in the future and the price of them will increase many time.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

because such people give hope that their coins will continue to rise. so holding it is the best effort given to defend their coins.
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

It's hard to say whether people like their alts or not, but everyone expects to make a profit. Many lost hope and left the game. I do not want to sell at low prices. I think that after a while there will be a good price increase. This is my strategy.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

It is very simple , because people think they are undervalued at this point , and in the future the expect the price to go up. There is not much more behind it , everybody is just here to make money.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Mostly  only few people hold altcoins on the falling market. Most people do not have the patience, because they think that the market will fall even lower. And those who hold, waiting for the recovery of the market, that is, expect at least the price for which they bought coins.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

Alts could mooned better then bitcoin of ethereum , like some new strong alt coin from strong project could make 100x profit like icon did , ethereum if will make 2x will be very nice Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: