Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1813 times)
Hssn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

People are now Targeting altcoins coz they have very high potential to give them higer percentage of profit not all altcoins basically coins between 20-200 ranked also many are investing in ico also,  it is growing day by day as it can give some seroius returns
rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Alts could mooned better then bitcoin of ethereum , like some new strong alt coin from strong project could make 100x profit like icon did , ethereum if will make 2x will be very nice Smiley

Are you sure, i think two case with make 100x profit. You buy a coin 100x but the volume only have $1k-5k, so how you can sell your coin. Last case this coin have big volume, but possibility of buying is like buying a lottery ticket
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

I guess you don't have any coin investments with you that's why your question is so lame. FYI We traders/ investors believe that this fluctuations are just part of the market cycles, normal/common routine in trading world. We keep on holding our investments because we have enough knowledge in this career.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

People are holding altcoin because of the hope that their altcoin they are holding might increase price and maybe because they are not yet satisfied with the current value of their coin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

It's very, very simple, I think that people are sure that those projects that today have a lower capitalization in the market, most likely these projects, should increase very much in price. I also think that there are projects that are really not properly valued by the market today.
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

I think the reason that altcoin is currently holding, because the market is big fluctuates, the value of the altcoin is down, they hope that it will recover and in the future expect the price to rise.
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

Holding an Altcoin is strategy to gain more profit. In this strategy they wait for the right time to sell their altcoin, you will know if that is the right time if you're satisfied with the price. Having trust to your coin and being patient is essential in this strategy.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

The most people are holding altcoins, because they wanna make more Bitcoin with them. A lot of coins that you could have bought for a god damn cheap price end 2016 are still at the moon right now!

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

The reason for holding altcoin because they believe on it that they will give chance to be financially freedom. Ofcourse they've bought in dipped and waiting for it to go x5, x10 or maybe x100. But it will need a lot of effort to do your own search to know if those altcoins have a big potential in the future or not.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

The main reason for holding altcoin is when the prevalent price is below the ICO price bought by the holder, he has to hold  to see if the price can go up so that there will be profit.Nobody wants to loss.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Cause if they don't hodl than they will have to sell for a loss and it doesn't makes sense to buy high sell low. Also hodlers are the ones who have been rewarded the most in the crypto markets so it doesn't hurt to hodl even in a bearish market as the market is going to recover at some point.

Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

The main reason for holding altcoin is when the prevalent price is below the ICO price bought by the holder, he has to hold  to see if the price can go up so that there will be profit.Nobody wants to loss.
because the average altcoin price will rise if held for several months,
and I recommend do not just choose altcoin
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Why not? Why would people sell altcoins when they are under the value which they bought? Many people holding some altcoins for long-term, because they believe in the project and also they believe in a profit of altcoins they hold! If you really believe that a project will be successful holding that token will might give you high profit. Crypto market is very volatile right now and I am confident that the market will recover and prices will return to the level they was at the end of 2017. Now the price of these coins has fallen from 50% to 90%, so it is not profitable to sell them.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
You have too many questions OP, well, it's very simple that's why people still holding altcoin aside from bitcoin because altcoin is also most profitable especially those altcoins from bounty programs (not all altcoins). And also those altcoins who are in top 5 in the market was also profitable, this volatile make people have a profit on cryptocurrencies. Through these many people were embracing cryptos as a source of income.

iris777

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

I guess people like to have a hope to become a millionaire in a few years  Grin But serioulsy speaking i think people like to know that there is the money in the pocket that are growing. My friend holding some coin for a few years already and truly believe it wil become huge in 10 years. I dont know if its right choice or not. I guess its more about luck.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

People are holding altcoins because they know just like bitcoin that it has also a potential value in the future, so people nowadays are holding in both of them, and I am one of them, basically holding bitcoin and some other altcoin.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

i also have this question, as for me the only coin you should hold is BTC
Theoneo8

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

New coins can be more beneficial for investment and you don't have to invest much, all though it is a little bit riskier. But that risk is smaller in some ways because there is so much new money in crypto and many investments are in the green.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Why would you not buy alts as well. Buying and hoping for only one coin to be around is dumb. Different alts are like different companies with different uses. One coin for all would be like amazon doing every service and selling every product. Many different companies many different coins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

People hold altcoins because they wait for increase in their prices. So that they can get more profit in future. I also believe that their prices will go very high in future.
Holding of the altcoins is not an easy thing to do because most of the altcoins are meant specifically for day trading and short-term investment of money and that there are investors who are using it only for day trading. If you are planning of long term investment of money and that too with altcoins, then you need to be very much vigilant and patient as well because things change in a second.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: