Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1817 times)
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

if you sell your coins when prices down it is a dumb choice. only a fool does that, the best option either when the volatile market is waiting until the market normal again, and you can get more at a time like this, I think it is the right choice
V1lpu

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Why do people holding assets other than gold?

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn  -          🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone          -  YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.
We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.
Neoscape
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

I think they hold altcoin because one of them is an investor on the altcoin, the second because they get from the mining and altcoin selling price has not reached the target they want and the last they buy altcoin with expectation the price reaches the target until they get huge profit.

⸎⸎⸎BOUNTY MANAGER⸎⸎⸎
⸙Sosial Media⸙ ⸙Signature⸙ ⸙Translation⸙
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
Main reason why many are holding simply because they want good profit.. Why sell right away when there is big chance to earn more than on its current value.. And maybe some are holding because they loss some of their investment and waiting for green day..
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

Maybe they love thier altcoin thats why they hold it but yes they are also waiting for the price goes up and sell into a higher price to make a huge profit from thier investment, and maybe the one reason for this is to make double thier money as well.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Why do people holding assets other than gold?
It is quite difficult to save, store, move and exchange gold. This is its drawback. Crypto currency is devoid of such shortcomings.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

we hold because we know that cryptocurrency has a high volatility.
it means that, even if it goes down, it will pump again in the future.

I have the same reason as other holders. I hold because Im waiting for the price to go up.

miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Many of the investors were buying coins in a growing market. Then the market collapsed and many did not have time to earn anything. Therefore, many coins do not hold out of love for them, but in order to at least return their invested funds, and to multiply them to the maximum. I also have some coins that I am now at a loss, so I'm waiting for the best times to sell them
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Altcoin is one of the option to make huge profits with low investment. When I decide to hold an altcoin I do deep research about the coin/token. I take advice from other successful and experienced traders. The reason behind holding altcoin is basically I can't hold 20 BTC but I can hold 20000 altcoins (cost below $2000). This is the difference to me.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

Most people keep altcoins in order to make a significant profit. However, there are altcoins with a very large potential. I keep altcoins in the long term, maybe some of them will be in demand in the future.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

The nature of the market is volatility. With many reasons and I do not expect the market to stabilize.
Altcoin is effective and meets the needs of the community. They love it and see it as a good incentive to make a profit.
Hold is an effective way in the market for business nature as popularity increases. It will be proportional to the profit generated.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

the purpose of everyone holding altcoin is to seek profit. I myself also hold the altcoin and hold it for long enough. the price of the crypto currency is never stable, so it is quite risky, but if you believe in altcoin and can learn the development of altcoin, you can get a big profit.

malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

hold is the key of grow in portfilio! generaly coins when reached market they go down first but at somepoint they ll start strong run up and for this reason people prefer to hold it and not to sell it, i agree with the guy who said: "hold now or cry later"  Tongue
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

Everyone is holding their altcoins because it does not have any value yet, or it has not pumped yet. Because in crypto trading, you have to have patience in holding your token if you want earn more
ikrimach

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

holding altcoin is a knife, a knife can kill you and can also be useful to you, you must really know about the altcoin you're holding in order for you to take advantage of what you hold
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

I think people are holding bitcoin, as they don't have any other option. As altcoins have dropped sharply over the past few weeks, so if they sell now they have to suffer losses. They are waiting for the price to go up.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

People believe that holding an altcoin is an option for making huge profit with low investment. By waiting for its price to go up and sell it with higher price than the price they purchased it they can make a huge profit with low investment. They expect that the value of altcoin will increase more such as bitcoin. I believe that I must hold an altcoin because it has a big value in our country and I can still earn using altcoin. Altcoins are still important to many because they assume its price will rise.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

I think they keep altcoin for two reasons.
- They do not have the experience to invest in surfing.
- secondly, they believe the market will be buoyant and rising.
And that is the reason why they keep not selling.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Because they believe in the projects and team
half of them are there for the profit while others are there because they love their alts.
Of course
Personally, I am hodling altcoins because I believe in the project
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

In fact, aside from the specifics inherent in bitcoin, altcoin has distinct characteristics with improved technology to suit the needs of the user. It has enough elements to choose from as a form of investment to make a profit. Intelligent, convenient and effective testing in practice. Patience is the opportunity to make a profit when the market grows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: