Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1817 times)
salamloloh

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

not all altcoin they hold may be only a few, they hold altcoin because know if altcoin they hold will give a lot of money in the future
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

The same question you may ask stockholders on a stock market. People buy and hold assets because they think that their investments will gain a profit in the future.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

yeah right wait for altcoin prices to go up, if sell altcoin we have today will be big loss
there are some people buying for long-term investments when altcoin prices go down
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

First of all ask why people buy the altcoin they hold, there are different reasons why people buy the altcoin they have, however, it is better to buy and hold altcoin that has a promising future, one with real utility.

Everict

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

I think people decide to hold altcoins because they know that it will gain them profit, but i think holding them for too long might not be so good, as you can't predict future, and sometimes it might only bring you loses.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

The goal of holding altcoins alone is to earn as much as possible, no one wants to stay at a loss, that's why they keep until the moment when the price is the maximum
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

Investors do not hold their altcoins as much as they hold bitcoin however if you have a good altcoin that you think it has the capability of skyrocketing in the future then you need to hold, that is precisely what I'm doing, I bought an altcoin that I think it has a good future and I'm not going to sell it for a bad price even with the market as it is now as I have a very strong confidence that the project is going to become successful and I'm not going to let go of those potential profits that easily.
AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

I hope that they will ever bounce like bitcoin. Just bounty hunters. You know, they're right, it's always good to have a couple of altcoins just in case.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

things have gone bad in the crypto money market and the volume of money has decreased. all prices are down. people should not sell low fiasco subcoins. they should wait for the rise in prices so they should hold on.
Top Dog Devs

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

Right now seems the be a good time to hold based off of the previous month of March. If most people acquired their altcoins during the ending of last year and the very beginning of this year they would more than likely take a hit right now if they sold. March hasn't been a very good month with the slow downtrend I'm sure most people are waiting right now for the uptrend to put them in a position to make money. I'm assuming for the people who purchased their altcoins during the downtrend last month they would have already cashed out some of their coins or all of their coins by now or they are waiting the storm out to see how high this month will trend. It's all about the timing on when you acquired your altcoins and when the market was in your favor is all.
Wallytred

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

I'm sure there are enough coins which have great potency to grow in the future. And of corse their holders can earn good money. Good luck everybody.
abyssobenthonic

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

I think that people are holding their altcoins in this volatile market because these altcoins have potential to increase its value and make profit on it in the future and they believe in a future with cryptocurrency.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

I think the main reason is because they want to make a profit and they believe in their altcoin so they keep their altcoin until they get a profit on their target but there is also a case that they hold their altcoin because the price is down and forced to hold it because they do not want to lose

Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

Most of them wait  for price  to grow up. It's wise decision to hold instead of panic sell.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

People hold tokens of ICO projects because they are sure that the price will be higher in the future, or because they want to use these tokens when project is implemented. It's simple.  Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kimjonghun

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

I think because they are optimistic the market will rise again so they keep holding it now. because this is not the right time to sell when the price is low. indeed it all takes time but if we believe nothing is impossible. So instead of regretting their future, they prefer to be patient longer until the market stabilizes again.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

People are holding altcoin on this volatile market because of their speculation.
Maybe not for love of altcoin,they should trust it.
Yes,they are waiting until the price goes up.
The reason for holding altcoin is for the future.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

someone will hold their coins if they see their coins growing. this can bring a fairly high profit. thus many people will hold their coins when prices start to rise.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

Ok why people holding altcoins? Well first they want to earn profitd by holding it and sell on bull run,it's just like bitcoin we hold it coz there's a value on it. We all know that the technology behind every altcoins has potential in the future.
Right now, the market is facing lot of serious problems and that the market value of so many crypto coins is falling and that most of the investors have already sold their coins. At this moment, if you will go for selling of your altcoins or any other crypto coin, then it will do nothing good for you. Holding gives a hope that you may be able to make more money in the coming days.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

Well, everyone will have their own different opinion but as long as you believe in the project you are holding, you would not really care about holding all the way. Like you have said, it is a volatile market, but the truth is that you cannot get the best by selling when the value is low anyway, and since you have been holding, it is better when you have gotten the best of your investment. Personally, I have a target and I have not even gotten close to it.

Holding gives a hope that you may be able to make more money in the coming days.
You mean that hopes are not real ? Holding is actually a good thing for a brighter future but only when that coin is based on good and potential project. Here by "good", I am referring lots of factors including team and their credibility.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████