Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1815 times)
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

I think with the current market conditions holding longer altcoin in the wallet would be better as there is still hope of coin prices rising again and selling altcoin in the future will benefit

kiwasmose

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Because altcoin has greater potential for growth than bitcoin. Of course, the risk is huge. It is very likely that your investment will turn to zero. I think that as long as the future of the encrypted world can continue to develop, there will be more altcoin, and the features and special functions of altcoin will have a huge increase.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
Maybe it's because they love altcoins or altcoins are beneficial for them, everyone has different reasons for altcoins.
And I think altcoins are profitable in the future.

That would be possible and others keep holding it is because of they think that their is possibilities that the price of alcoin will be higher in range. We could consider the thinking of others and aside from that they do believe and they trust for the possible effect if they hold. Altcoin is also profitable even though others see this as a small investment. Everything start in small sooner the result will be big.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hailtheking

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

People are holding Altcoin maybe because the altcoin they are holding is dumping. They are just waiting until the price increase again so they can sell it to have their profit.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I am personally holding a lot of altcoins. I am holding them because I am waiting for the right price for me to sell them. That means I have a great belief in the projects like most of holders do. Of course it is our belief and trust that gives us courage to hold them because if we all have to do is doubt, then we are going to go down. I ain't saying doubt is a negative thing because it is the safest way to weigh things. Hold what you believe and what you love.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

I think, A lot of investors on altcoin hold their coins even when the price is dropping is because they wanted to show support and faith in the coin they invested on. A number of these invedtors don't always have money so they make it up for the times that they couldn't cash-in by holding on to the cryptocurrency tgey have bought until they could afford to buy another one. These are my thoughts regarding the query.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Because altcoyin is growing. The main task is to choose the right coins. But we need experience

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

I think that it is necessary to search best alts all time everywhere in the Internet. There are few coins can be very profitable but to find them it need the time. I am looking for the most interesting coins every day.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Definitely, there are holding their tokens because the price will go up. But it depends on your decision what will you do with your altcoin. They believe that they can get a big profit if they wait. They can earn more tokens while waiting.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

People want to risk and get multiple profits, as they say: everything or nothing. I do not have any savings in bitcoins or ethereum, so I also keep all my savings in altcoins and I hope for x100.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

People buy now altcoins and keep them to later sell at a more expensive price. Or hold what they got by participating in bounty companies
Dark_lord

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

I think there are 2 major groups of people who hold altcoins.
1. The true investors, who know that they can make a lot of profit from an altcoin if they hold it for long periods of time (like the early Bitcoin adopters did).
2. The ones who got into this crypto craze in dec 2017, when the price of bitcoin peaked, and so did everything else. For those who both just before the market started to drop, selling at any point before reaching that price again, would be a loss.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

In normal altcoins, things that are not in bitcoin are realized, it is possible to say the improved version of bitcoin according to the developers. For example, Dash implemented a two-level system based on the masternode, which opens wide possibilities. In Zcash realized anonymity.
There are other altcoins in which only a little changed, a name and a logo, some live and thrive, for example, Litcoin and Dogecoin are still listed.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

maybe they are waiting for the Altcoin market to go higher, making them get a high profit also with the increase. there is also just for Altcoin collection and so on.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

People are holding altcoin because they believe in cryptocurrency and they think it will make them some money in the long or short term. Just like the stock market, people buy stock because they believe they will make a profit. so yeah same thing to crypto.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

I opinion, altcoins is smart investment and people believe in altcoins and investment it. people want holding altcoins because we earn big profit and after some time.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

A lot of people are starting to gaim trust and interest over altcoin and altcoin investment as well. A way of these investors to ensure and secure the value of certain altcoins they are rooting on is by pumping money on the project and waiting for the coin or token to be crowdfunded eventually leading them to profits on the investment. This is the reason why a lot of investors on certain altcoins buy coins and hold them.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

I think because it's cheaper to invest into compared to Bitcoin and all the high-tier and established altcoins that already have a high price point that those people who are starting just now wouldn't have enough capital to invest into. Therefore, as a stepping stone, many choose to invest in low-valued altcoins which they can purchase about a dollar or a little more, but still, they can get good profit from. Also, since the competition in this market comes from how altcoins would compete against Bitcoin, then I would say that altcoins play an integral part that keeps the market afloat, especially when Bitcoin, as its main asset, is not doing good.

mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

People holding their altcoin because they believe someday altcoin will be used by many peoples and the price will go much higher than current.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

Many people trust and hold the Atlcoin long term because they know that altcoin prices will increase and bring a lot of profit for them. Cryptocurrency is a new market, with great potential, in the next few years this market will grow strongly and then altcoin prices will rise. At present the price of the altcoin is very low, we should buy and hold if we want more money in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: