Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1815 times)
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

I hold because I prefer long term investment.
I believe that project could be successful in long term.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

For me people are holding alts coins for the sake of having a good price in the future because people were believing that holding can make their investment or their coin are worth the wait to have a good return.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

I continue to keep my altcoins, because:

1. I believe in the project I have invested in;
2. No way I'm going to sell in loss;
3. The projects in which I've invested have still to be developed and I'm confident it will;
4. The market will recover sooner or later;

So I just HODL!

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

I'm a holder too and still holding all my altcoin in currently market dip because I believe that holder must earn a lot of profit when market price goes up
I also think the same.
Even if bought BTC in past - I have to wait few years until I can earn money.
Wajan

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Why do people hold Altcoin? yes it may be because the altcoin discusses what matters is important and also good at making the material, so it's natural that people love altcoin.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

I'm a holder too and still holding all my altcoin in currently market dip because I believe that holder must earn a lot of profit when market price goes up
I also think the same.
Even if bought BTC in past - I have to wait few years until I can earn money.
The hope is main reason of Hodl. Even not hope but greed  Cheesy The most of people lost their chance to be rich in 2013-2016. And today we all want to jump in money train. I think not all can do it
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Probably because altcoin prophesy a great future. I think because many novice investors can not buy a few bitcoins, they switch to cheap and massive altcoins. Known altcoins, such as Litecoin and Monero, have proven themselves as new money, and thanks to this, relatively cheap altcoins have won the most from stagnation and a decrease in bitcoin.
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Here's a simple reason I think that they just wait until altoquin climb, they just want to make money, altoquin is just an investment)

CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

In 2017, most of the altcoins have grown several times in price. Even now if you look at the growth of alts they grow faster then bitcoin. The main thing is not to be greedy, because when bitcoin falls they fall much faster.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

Many people trust and hold the Atlcoin long term because they know that altcoin prices will increase and bring a lot of profit for them. Cryptocurrency is a new market, with great potential, in the next few years this market will grow strongly and then altcoin prices will rise. At present the price of the altcoin is very low, we should buy and hold if we want more money in the future.

The thing with altcoins is that is very difficult to predict which coin is going to become successful and which coin is going to fail I have seen some coins that I think have a lot of potential never grow up at all and I have seen some coins that were very obviously scams to reach very high values before crashing, this is one of the reasons of why some people prefer not to hold altcoins because they do not want to risk it.
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Altcoins are predicted for a bright future and good growth, so many are investing in a cheaper option, because not everyone can buy bitcoin, there are several coins that predict good growth but try to check everything to avoid being burned out.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Because they think that altcoin they buy has potential growth in the future. Or they either bought at high prices and did not want to sell at low prices, so they choose hold it.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

there are some people who hold their altcoins because they trust the project that it will become a successful one, they invested on the ICO to gain profit not to sell the tokens when the prices go below the ICO price.

Other bounty tokens are being held by the bounty hunters because they believe that the price will pump up as soon the btc or eth goes up. selling your tokens for 0.1c is still a profit in bounty but there are people who's patiently waiting for the right price.

Sergey S.

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

I think altcoins will give me a great profit in the nearest future! Especially if you invest in a project that already works! I like this one https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNeuro is artificial intelligence - neuronet to manage Google advertising campaign.And the most important - BiNeuro is already working and showing excellent results in PPC advertising campaign! Team UCT WORLD CORPORATION was nominated to TOP 10 of Google 's fastest growing partners in the World owing to the BiNeuro system! Highly recommend
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

I think it is all about making profit that is why many are holding their altcoins but I think what they are holding has a great future so that is why the have patience for doing that because if the future if their altcoins are vague they will truly sale it as early as possible.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

why people are not dropping money n this is the question dring last december the market was so high that people bought thinking it will raise again, just before the market collapse so now averybody are holding waiting the market to come back high
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

I think because they have no other choice because sometimes it takes a long time to get the benefits, especially when these bad market conditions inevitably they have to hold their altcoin
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

It was easy to say. Holding their altcoins means they don't yet want to sell their altcoins because of the price, the want the price goes up even more. That was the simplest thing that I know why someone holding their altcoins.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

What do you mean by this question? I participated in ICO in May, and I bought tokens for $1 each, in 7 months I sold them for $17 each. Do you consider that for the sake of this profit there was no reason to hold them?
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

People hold alternative coins in order to get the maximum profit from this. But sometimes storage leads to big losses. Therefore, we must be flexible and monitor the movement of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: