Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:50:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1815 times)
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

I will example myself. Me I don't sell my tokens when they release it in exchanger. Because i do really believe that, that token will grow or the price will multiple to 2 or 3. And the other reason is I don't need the money that's why I choose to hold that token but unfortunately the price goes down. At the end of the day, I didn't get what I really want.

catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

There are some people who really like the projects they invest in, because it makes sense to them. But most of them invest because of the great benefit of the crypto market, though it is risky. I also invest for profit haha Cheesy
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Many are counting on the big expansionof altcoyins in the future, because they bought them at a low price, or vice versa, bought at a high price, and wait for the price to return to the purchase price.

mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

we keep the sub coin to win more, but this may be the more loser, the people lose because they can not keep patience, patience is a must for this job
Audistar

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

I believe int he coins that I hold, otherwise, I would've sold them way back when prices are better.
I also believe in the potential of the coins I hold, that it will have good prospects in the future of digital assets.
There are pros and cons in the market, and based on statistics only around 10% of the total population have heard and invested in cryptocurrencies, thus, the high potential of the market.
With that in mind, we hold and believe in our coins.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

Altcoins are always profitable then all other investment instruments.
Let me give you an example. I was holding Pundi X tokens and they just give me x2 in a month. and i sold them and bought another token with profits.
This is how people make money.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Altcoins have also future! Some of the altcoins are good for long term investments. You can easily make money through making altcoin investments. You can ensure that you will get a bright future if you will patronize altcoins.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I believe int he coins that I hold, otherwise, I would've sold them way back when prices are better.
I also believe in the potential of the coins I hold, that it will have good prospects in the future of digital assets.
There are pros and cons in the market, and based on statistics only around 10% of the total population have heard and invested in cryptocurrencies, thus, the high potential of the market.
With that in mind, we hold and believe in our coins.

Yep, I have same reasons here. I believe in the altcoins that I hold. I researched about it before investing in it and so I have concrete knowledge of its program and road maps and products. I also keep in mind how strong and healthy its community support is.
Knowing all these can help you decide whether to invest or not.
By the fact that I invested, it means I trusted it.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

People hold Altcoin in their hands because the greatest potential for winning is always subconscious. Already one of the most important factors for price increase for everyone is the price of Bitcoin. While the price of bitcoin rises slowly, it is time to rise for the altcoin while it is still standing. While Bitcoin gains 10%, a subcoin can gain 1000%. As a result, people can keep their subcodes long and profitable, which they are confident in their project and quality. My only advice in this regard is never to connect your money to a single subcoin. If you are going to invest in a single coin, that single coin is always Ethereum. Otherwise you can be sad.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

I think that the Alt coins are more popular than other currencies because of the choices currently being made in Bitcoin, Eth, Neo, and Altcoins. I think the Alt currency is now a wrong time for investors to sell to take profits, maybe in the future, the money will rise higher.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Value of Altcoin can be change.. some time value can be increase.. some time it can decrease.. when value is reduce people hold there coins .... because people try to get more and more profits
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I think that the Alt coins are more popular than other currencies because of the choices currently being made in Bitcoin, Eth, Neo, and Altcoins. I think the Alt currency is now a wrong time for investors to sell to take profits, maybe in the future, the money will rise higher.
I think because they want to get profit even more so they hold it, also they hold their coins when the market is falling to lessen the damage to there coin. And they hold their altcoin because they know it is not the right time to sell it, that possible to get lose profit. I think holding for them is the good to do so they always do it when there's a dropping to prevent the wrong time selling.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

You yourself wrote that the market is very volatile. It's because it means that price growth is almost inevitable
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Well, there are many reasons why they keep their coins this is maybe because of what happen to Bitcoin. They probably hoping this will also happen to their coins and I agree with this because altcoin has also the ability just like Bitcoin.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

people have his own altcoins because they have a lot of money that they can earn when they invest in altcoin.
Psalms236

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

I believe that these people who are holding altcoins are waiting for the market to turn green because of same reason that I have on my mind they also want to earn more profit.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
kapitalista

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

I  think that the main reason why people are  holding their altcoin is they are expecting for the market to turn on green for them to gain more profit and I think also that  holding altcoin is a very wise decision if you are aiming for more profit.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

I am currently holding some BTC, ETH and some other coins. I always put faith in the world of cryptanalysts, in which BTC and ETH are the two currencies I really see potential. Market reality shows that its value will increase over time and by the end of 2017 its value will surprise us. Not stopping there, many experts predict it will rise higher by 2018. The BTC market has increased sharply in recent years. It affects other currency markets. And so my belief in their value has increased. Maybe I will sell in the next few months but can sell as soon as the price goes up.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

Why do I keep altcoins? They are  investments for me. Yes, risky ones. But the possible profit is higher than the possible loss. If at least one asset will give as ethereum - it will provide a comfortable future for my children, i just have to wait. And if it doesn't, I'll lose only 20% of my savings. It's worth it!

Sirokoshi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

I don't like losses.. So I don't want to sell altcoins that I bought expensive. When the market starts to grow-I will be able to compensate for my losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: