Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the benefits of Crypto Currency?  (Read 2196 times)
hussnainali

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

One of the biggest benifits of Crypto-Currency is, the decentralized system of crypto which means no interference of governments and banks, so nobody can freeze your accounts or your money and you can send your funds worldwide to anybody with a very low fees and zero protocols...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

One of the biggest benifits of Crypto-Currency is, the decentralized system of crypto which means no interference of governments and banks, so nobody can freeze your accounts or your money and you can send your funds worldwide to anybody with a very low fees and zero protocols...
i think the biggest benefits of crypto currency is , this world provide much opportunity for us to earn money.for example trading, mining or maybe joining in bounty campaign.besides of that ,much people believes by investing in crypto it will give them huge profit for several months or years.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

Cryptocurrency helps in creating low transaction cost.
With the use of cryptocurrency transactions are speeder too.
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

I understood how to invest correctly. I bought 300,000 ripple. I sold it for $ 3 one token(I'm rich) Cool.
I realized that you can make money on this.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?

Mostly the benefits for me is that I get some extra money to do the things that I want and to put toward my retirement funds. Also it teaches me a lot as crypto helps to give us a glance into the future. I know that if I play my cards right then I could end up making a lot of money from crypto which would mean I get to retire early and do all of the things that I want.
Wadolg

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

It doesn't influence it since I am not a functioning broker. It turns into an every day routine when you exchange effectively and is some sort of substitution of the activity since you need to set aside your opportunity to screen the market. The advantages are that in the event that you pick you coins painstakingly then you will get bunches of benefits and possibly more rapidly than from the conventional speculations. I incline toward a few undertakings productive in future that have fascinating thoughts.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

At present crypto is my part time job.It is an additional source of income which help me to fulfill my own and family desires easily.Secondly I can do my work at home  and always  stay with them.Even we can earn without any investment.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

One of the use case of crypto is money transfer is some counties where are some financial gaps. As an example my father's friend wanted to send some money from Russia to Ucrain. So he couldn't because of the countries conflict. He could use crypto to send the money for less fees.

PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

There are a lot of benefits in investing in cryptocurrency, be it your time or money, depending in how much you are giving, and what you are looking to get from it. Basically, investing in cryptocurrency has been found to be a good way of gaining some financial stability and every one is mainly interested in it because of this. there are a few other benefits in the system though.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Crypto currency has a lot of benefits. One is peer to peer transaction, you dont have to go to the bank to send someone from other countries. Small to minimall transfer fees and fast transactions. You can also trade crypto in an exchange and profit from it.

markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

There is a lot of benefits that cryptocurrency will give you it gives you extra income when you join and participate in their ICO and when you complete the task you will get free tokens that you can sell in the market. Also there is a learning about how you manage your coins and you can trade or holding coins so that you can make a profit of it. And lastly cryptocurrency has the best technology that can be use in the future someday.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

Crypto gives me confidence in the ability to earn normal money, doing my favorite thing, and also to get new valuable knowledge for life and work.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

The benefit are several! for example, I can conduct my business privately without having to consult anyone for approval; I can also transact and carry out payment with or without any institution or individual! These reason are so important, they are priceless!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

There are a lot of benefits of cryptocurrencies with some of them being that you can make a lot of money from investing in good coins which go on to do very well in the long run. Also there is the fact that cryptos put you in a position where you are in complete control of your money and what happens to it. With cryptos you also have faster and more efficient transactions.

megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

The ability to build decentralised apps, to make anonymous transactions with everyone in the world. I guess we still didn't discover the full potential of cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

the benefits that I get from crypto are very many, the first is the easy management of coins that I get, the second is the ease of investing and making profit in various fields, and the third we can easily buy and sell coins to exchange for real money.
vukopol

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

For me crypto encourages me a great deal most particularly in my finances.I can pick up benefit in crypto.. Furthermore, you can likewise utilize altcoin for installment since a few sites acknowledge altcoin for installment in the event that you purchase/offer in the sites. Its simple until further notice and offers helpful to the network.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

Cashless transaction , digital money, making people smart. Investing wisely can even make you rich in time you have not expected.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Cashless transaction , digital money, making people smart. Investing wisely can even make you rich in time you have not expected.
since cryptocurrency is not bound by the exchange rates, interest rates, transactions charges or other charges of any country; therefore it can be used at an international level without experiencing any problems. This, in turn, saves lots of time as well as money on the part of any business which is otherwise spent in transferring money from one country to the other.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

It has changed my way of thinking, cross boarder way of sending money made easy, just send your wallet to receive money in any part of this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: