Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

Bitcoin is leader on market cap and have bigger daily volume. Ethereum is second larget market cap in market and have a chance to replace bitcoin as leader on market cap. Both coin is my favorite because its more safe to invest on that coin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Currently, I must say that I prefer Bitcoin since it is what I use most of the time and because it is still the dominant crypto that exist. But it doesn’t mean that I am not interested with Etherium because I can see that it is one with the most potential among other crypto currencies next to Bitcoin
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

I have known many things about bitcoin and its proves that it really works! And I heard only a few regarding the Etherium, but on my point of view its not bad at all. Its not bad to invest also in Etherium just like when im starting the Bitcoin, im giving a Etherium a try. Smiley Invest and invest while you can.
A_Green

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have armies of fans and opponents. If you want to invest in the world's most popular cryptocurrency, you should choose Bitcoin as an asset, it continues to be attractive. However, it is important to remember that fluctuations in the rate of this crypt can both return the investment handsomely and "eat" them.

Ethereum is more attractive from the point of view of regular transactions due to small commissions. Decentralized applications based on the Ethereum system can provide invaluable assistance to companies in matters of Contracting, minimizing the risk of double interpretations. But, as in the case of Bitcoin, investing in this currency should be preceded by a thorough study of the market situation and the opinions of leading analysts of the crypto-world.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

Whatever the reason is the bitcoin is the best and then the ethereum. In long-term investment, I believe in bitcoin, and my future will change with bitcoin.

rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

I prefer bitcoin, but I do not want to let go of both, because bitcoin and ethereum are good coins used as a vehicle for a good future in financial terms.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Usually I would favor Bitcoins more than Ethereum. But in the past months
I have come to appreciate Ethereum too, Both are really excellent coins
to have and invest in. Bitcoin's prices is stunning when it increases and
ETH is impressive as well, it's quite useful and prices are good as well.
I think it' safe to choose both, having them will surely make good investments.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

Usually I would favor Bitcoins more than Ethereum. But in the past months
I have come to appreciate Ethereum too, Both are really excellent coins
to have and invest in. Bitcoin's prices is stunning when it increases and
ETH is impressive as well, it's quite useful and prices are good as well.
I think it' safe to choose both, having them will surely make good investments.
I prefer bitcoin over ethereum as bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market.Even though ethereum is the second cryotocurrency,it does not have that much of potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.There is a lot of difference in the prices of both the cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin's profit margin is very huge than ethereum and that is why people prefer investing in bitcoin rather than ethereum.Bitcoin has established itself from the last nine years and ethereum has just started.
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I prefer ethereum. Because this is the currency i was started here in coin industry. Bitcoin I didn’t experience it,maybe in the future. For me the ethereum is easy.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Out of this ,I think bitcoin is best.Not only the price and profit from it.But also the tendency to grow in short period.Today the bitcoin price increase 1000$ in single day.We know the fact Ethereum is struggling long to get back to 1000$.After knowing this fact.Did you say Ethereum is better than bitcoin.Then it will be good joke.Bitcoin is better than Ethereum.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

I prefer bitcoin, but I do not want to let go of both, because bitcoin and ethereum are good coins used as a vehicle for a good future in financial terms.
I like both because they are mutually beneficial and productive as well. because both are also the best way for our financial future
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

Bitcoin of course since it makes a lot of money for me but recently as the price of ETH is falling I invest with it because I know it can bounce back and profit will come for me on time. This two is good coin what ever you choose profit will still come to you.

I also prefer to bitcoin since it has more usage for me than to ETH. Yes eth was also a goodninvestment but in the end you still need bitcoin if you want to used it. I think these two when it dump was really good to but because it gives high profit every time it happened especially when it was slowy recovering or increasing.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

Both are good for both long term and short term investments. Bitcoin will give more benefits than Ethereum. After a long time there is a slight growth in bitcoin price. Ethereum is best for long term and we can earn profit after a long time only. But this is not in bitcoin. If you invest in low value once the price will goes up than your investment surely the profit will be more and it will take short time only. So always bitcoin is the best.
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

I still root for bitcoin since it is the leading coin of all time without bitcoin ethereum will be nothing. Bitcoin will always be something and will leave a mark.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

Ethereum’s purpose is to offer and run decentralized smart-contract applications powered by blockchain technology. It provides users with a platform and programming language to build the applications on. Bitcoin’s purpose, however, is largely different. It serves as a decentralized store of value — a peer-to-peer digital currency, used for financial transactions. It eliminates the need for third parties in payment technology. It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

Ethereum’s purpose is to offer and run decentralized smart-contract applications powered by blockchain technology. It provides users with a platform and programming language to build the applications on. Bitcoin’s purpose, however, is largely different. It serves as a decentralized store of value — a peer-to-peer digital currency, used for financial transactions. It eliminates the need for third parties in payment technology. It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time.
I don't see any point in choosing one of these coins. I always have a reserve of both coins. Bitcoin 70% + Ethereum 30%. When I need to sell some of the coins I choose the coin that is profitable to sell at the moment. Only this year it all went wrong as usual. Both of these coins showed a synchronous fall.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

I agree with you that ethereum seems to present better features than bitcoin, because we must keep in mind that after bitcoin, all the other altcoins were based on its original idea to implement some improvements, developing the concept of cryptocurrencies to the level that now we observe.

However bitcoin has the advantage that no other cryptocurrency will have: being the pioneer, the first of all and therefore the most popular, in addition bitcoin has the most committed and professional team of developers, which guarantees its viability in the long term.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

your right so much issue with bitcoin.
but i think with that issue they are believing that bitcoin will be big in future and they are scared of it.
it is still best to invest in Bitcoin .  it has the huge price movement and it is better to invest now than to regret it infuture
your saying that Ethereum is flexible because of the tokens.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

your right so much issue with bitcoin.
but i think with that issue they are believing that bitcoin will be big in future and they are scared of it.
it is still best to invest in Bitcoin .  it has the huge price movement and it is better to invest now than to regret it infuture
your saying that Ethereum is flexible because of the tokens.

Yes sort of. The way people were able to take Ethereum and build on it is what truly makes it flexible.
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

anrata Ethereum and Bitcoin are both good crypto currencies. but if to invest I am more likely to choose abitcoin. because the price increase is soaring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: