Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I must preferred the bitcoins of course because they are much more easier to have to cash out so i much like them and also their prices are really volatile almost every minute the bitcoins price changes into the market that makes them a great way to do buy and selling or even a long term investment but as long as the ethereum is giving me a profit they are great too because i also have an ethereum most of them are came from signature bounties that I've been to
yakafi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I like both so much, because I investing in bitcoin and ethereum.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

today, I prefer invest in ethereum, because the bitcoin price  is going down.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I like both so much, because I investing in bitcoin and ethereum.
When you will plan to invest both are okay they are profitable. But,mostly bitcoin is the most talked about and more profitable when you plan to invest. Since, it is also to good diversify why not invest in bitcoin and ethereum price will increase in the coming months.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

I prefer to favor bitcoin compared to ETH. If we can see every time bitcoin pump it does affect all the coins. Bitcoin is almost the one dictating the market and this is the best aspect that btc can give.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

yes I agree with you, can not deny that ethereum is more flexible than bitcoin.
today we see ethereum transactions easier to do.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Bitcoin is my favorite. Ethereum is quite interesting and I really like it. But bitcoin is the market leader. It has been tested for a longer time. It has greater volume and more daily transactions, more infrastructure, and adoption. Both generally have enormous value among other coins and are great for investment or for holding. Ethereum coins are well developed and in addition, are widely used with ICO. Both of these coins are very favored to get a very large profit.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Since I participate in bounty programs, Ethereum is more preferable for me, and I consider bitcoin as a tool for long-term investment.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

Since I participate in bounty programs, Ethereum is more preferable for me, and I consider bitcoin as a tool for long-term investment.
I think both of these cryptocurrencies are good even though they have different characteristics, yes bitcoin is good especially in long term it is highly volatile coins and all altcoins are base on bitcoin, and ethereum is one of the altcoins.
While on the other hand ethereum platform technology is good especially for transaction fastest and low transaction fee and it is no used in ICO's project to purchase their token. So, therefore I must prefer these two cryptocurrencies to put in my portfolio.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

It’s true that both etherium and bitcoin are well established and growing firms of cryptocurrencies but still I personally prefer bitcoin over etherium because firstly, bitcoin is a more older form of cryptocurrency than etherium. Then bitcoin has more popularity than etherium throughout the globe. Also bitcoin has more users than bitcoin all over the world because of which bitcoin is accepted more than etherium. Also bitcoin price is more than that of etherium.
fritzbird

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

These days I would prefer both, they are in no means actually least better than the other.
They can hold their own grounds, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the number one currencies to
date. Bitcoin with it's extravagant price range and Ethereum's stability in growth is something
remarkable and unique to them. It's hard to separate both. They go side by side with the
modern market in crypto.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

I love them both and I beleive in them. Of them two however, I prefer to invets in ethereum because it is affordable, low transaction fee and able to trade in all altcoins. Ethereum also is making a good grounds next to bitcoin. It will be the next big thing in crypto world.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

I choose both, because there is a saying in the world of investing we do not put all the eggs in the same basket, this can be interpreted if we save all our capital in one commodity, and if the commodity has a very drastic price reduction or even to no the price again then pseudy our capital will disappear, otherwise if we put our capital into some commodities, at least if it happens to one of the commodities that we hold we can reduce the risk of loss
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

bitcoin is kinda the mother of cryptocurrencies that many people already trust it from back then until now. but for ethereum is kinda different. because the matter of usage, i think that ethereum could be more good in the future because of many ICO basic platform is using ERC20 or you could say using ethereum based platform. #CMIIW
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

It is not bad to try and invest also in ethereum but i will still go for Bitcoin the highest percentage of my investment.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

well for me I prefer both because they are potential coins they are like the king and queen in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is good for short and long term investment and the ethereum as well. We can make money both of them.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

Well wirhout the existence of the mother crypto which was Bitcoin Ethereum will just be a myth, it will be non-existant due to the fact That bitcoin was spliced to produce another crypto for rhis forum to run further,Bitcoin is very expwnsive if your profit will be as Bitcoin you can have a better amount since it was ten times better than Ethereum.
eelectrick

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

For a long time I was honestly gunning and interested with bitcoins alone, since that is the reason I got into cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin was easy to digest and I was sold to the whole concept it presented and offered, the price was hard to miss. But later
on I stumbled on how important and completely unique Ethereum is. I think it would be a mistake choosing only over the
other, it should be both. They are essential in today's market. Both have different significant roles and influences that makes
cryptocurrency the way it is today.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Agree but this two coins have different creation in purpose. One is the beginning of all coins in crypto while the other is fall in secondary coins that we know altcoin. Ethereum focus on more exchange that have affordable transaction fee than bitcoin. Each coin have own platforms in each cycle in crypto. So for me both are good.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

Both coins are great for long-term investments, because both coins have great community support, I myself now prefer investing in those 2 coins because I believe the future price of the coin will rise high.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: