Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I chose Bitcoin instead of any other currency, we all know that Bitcoin is the most reliable currency on the market and the impact of this currency on the rest of the money is significant, probably already. Many investors face the risk, but I have minimal risk due to investing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

For me, I will choose both because both of them has a good outcome when it comes in the market of cryptocurrency. I think these two gives more profits to whom that invest to them. They are great when it comes to the long term investment. These two coins ethereum and bitcoin always have a great potential. So i’m the ine that invest with both of them.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

The choice of both these currencies is correct. But now it seems to me more reasonable to invest in Ethereum. There are all prerequisites to the fact that the demand for Ethereum will increase as the date of transition to POS approaches. It will be a short period but it can bring good dividends.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I prefer to the bitcoin because it is more profitable than Etherium. Although you will easily find people willing to definitively tell you that one cryptocurrency is better than the other, that would do a disservice to whichever the 'loser' is. Both bitcoin and Ethereum have their advantages and like most other cryptocurrencies, which one is right for you is very much dependent on your financial situation and what you want out of your investment. But I choose Bitcoin as my investment for my better future.
all of which I think are good, it's just that choice varies according to our hearts, so the choice is in our own hands, some choose btc or some who choose eth it depends on how their views
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

I prefer bitcoin over ethereum as bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market. Even though ethereum is the second cryotocurrency,it does not have that much of potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.There is a lot of difference in the prices of both the cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's profit margin is very huge than ethereum and that is why people prefer investing in bitcoin rather than ethereum. Bitcoin has established itself from the last nine years and ethereum has just started. But there are is possibility that ethereum take lead to bitcoin, so invest in the two cryptocurrencies.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

I like both BTC and ETH. The BTC with me is an admirable role and responsibility for the advent of blockchain technology and has played a huge role in the formation and prosperity of today's crypto ecosystem. It is hard to express the importance of bitcoin to the market and in my life. ETH shows it is an effort in creativity and innovation. It adapts and provides flexibility in the close and practical needs of the community. All show the role and influence as well as the priority of investment.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Bitcoin has big power by technology than etherium , so why not bitcoin give more noise than etherium .
Here we are seeing etherium from one side only not by another side .
The first thing that came across our understanding for the comparison between two of these coins is transaction fee with confirmation speed .
No doubt that currently etherium speed of confirmation is more faster that bitcoin but here we should see toward the factor that number of people using etherium are less then btc , so this is simple understanding for us .
So here is would like to say that both of them are perfect coin at their place .
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Very well said. Most famous does not necessarily mean the best in relation to the quality or features offered. For example if you have billions for advertising, then you could promote literally scrap metal and would have the highest market cap, while someone with a very innovative and good product but without a sufficient marketing budget would simply go broke.

I personally still prefer bitcoin, but as an investor I would clearly look for interesting altcoins, because both are already high priced for my taste.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Both are good on their own ways, you better choose the one that will be good fit to your knowledge and strategy or the best is choose both so that you have more ways to earn here in crypto currency world. Both coins are the most influential and most trusted coins in the market as of today and I think on more years to come, so those two are best when it comes on long term holding because they have the potential coins in the virtual mode of payments in the near future. If you prefer day trading then the best fits are the new coins circulating in the market everyday.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

In investing I prefer or choose both because in digital currencies right now that are competing with each value or having more valuable the both sides are good to invest with. because you can gain profit with both and make more coins more popular because of them.  
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

I like ETH more than BTC. Although ETC is expensive for ETH but popular and popular in the market, ETH is the most potential coin today. I believe they will be the market leader in the next few years.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Both of them are good, but if you come from ICO Investors, ETH can be the best option.
ERC20 Based token make Ethereum control the price, beside you can use Bitcoin too.
But, I prefer Bitcoin as my digital assets for long-term investment. Maybe, because Bitcoin hard to stop.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

I really do not understand what you are trying to infer by bitcoin making noise, because it is the legacy coin or because the whole market is driven by its movement, or because it is still the man of the match

There is just one thing we cannot rule out even with all the sentiments, bitcoin will always have an edge over every other altcoins whether we like it or not. Let's live that aside, Ethereum is a good project that has given birth to a lot of tokens, but I still prefer a deflationary coin any day anytime to an inflationary one.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Ethereum has a different use case. Ethereum platform is usually used by most ICOs to gather investors when they are starting their project. Meanwhile, bitcoin can be used as a remittance, which is mostly used here in our country. Even our government approved using cryptocurrency as a means of remittance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

I prefer both because I use bitcoin for online payments and ethereum to transfer erc20 tokens.
I don't understand why are people comparing bitcoin to ethereum, one is currency and other is platform for smart contracts.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

I prefer both of them. Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently the most valuable crypto currencies and having the highest potential , and the most active communities among crypto currencies.
Bitcoin is of course the first one, but also Ethereum is really promising and its price is expected to rise highly in the few next years.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Ethereum is better now as compared to bitcoin.Because we will get huge profit for the low investment. Current value of ETH is below 500$,If you have 1000$ for the investment.You can buy 2 ETH.If the price of ETH increased 100$,you will get that entire 100$ .For 2ETH,you will get 200$ as a profit.But in bitcoin,you will get part of profit based on the investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

For me I prefer bitcoin, because no other cryptocurrency will rise without bitcoin. All cyrptocurreny started with bitcoin, so it was regarded as the king of cryptocurreny. The ethereum and bitcoin are the most valuable through the cryptocurrency but ethereum does not overtake the price of bitcoin because many people trust and support bitcoin rather than ethereum and other currency.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

If you just base in investment system well, If I were to choose, I chose bitcoin because I see the potential of it  showing spectacular moves last early December that reaches into $20k. And now I invest it again beleiving that will reach its value higher than before.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

both of them are strong for now, but BTC for me its like a digital gold, u can invest money into it and sleep well, ETH is like a tecnology with smart contracts, that are necessary for modern digital era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: