Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I prefer ethereum because at the moment I still have ethereum but when I have bitcoin I will like bitcoin, if I have both I am ethereum and of course ethereum is flexible and the benefits are not much different from bitcoin at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winterblues

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of brand recognition, history and mythos behind it (who really is Satoshi?). Since the price started at essentially $0, you have a lot of stories of "Bitcoin millionaires" that pop up every time a major price point is hit.

Bitcoin is also comparatively easy to grasp. Even if you don't understand blockchain, the concept of online payment systems and transfers has been around for a while. Most of Bitcoin's adoption to date has been about encouraging retailers to accept it, making Bitcoin ATMs, etc, as well as the more fanatic members encouraging everyone to buy and hold (most people can get away with just buying some Bitcoin on coinbase and never even knowing what a Bitcoin address is.) Unfortunately its hugely deflationary price makes it mostly useless as a currency and instead just a speculative instrument.

Ethereum is a whole other beast, and people are still just focused on it as a currency/store of value. It is trivial to simulate the primary aspect of Bitcoin on Ethereum (i.e. a fixed-supply easily-transferable digital good) (see eBitcoin or the dozen copycats). However Ethereum's value is not tied to its usefulness as a currency, but rather as a gateway to interacting with the Ethereum ecosystem. Its utility therefore isn't really tied to its price or volatility, and it's been repeated many times that ETH is not meant to be a currency.

This concept is a bit harder to grasp, and is much less flashy than "digital gold". Mainstream adoption will only come once Ethereum has some killer apps that are easily adopted by the majority.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

Ethereum. On it are based many ICOs
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

I always prefer bitcoin because it's the no1 crypto currency in the world.Bitcoin price, popularity, advantages influence me to works in bitcoin.Bitcoin investment is really profitable and reliable.Ethereum is also good but it's not so popular and I can't use it simply like bitcoin.So I always prefer bitcoin although both are too good.

dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

Until now I still really like bitcoin rather than eth the main factor that makes me very interested is that exchange rate movements often increase so bitcoin is very suitable to be utilized to invest either short or long term.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

Because I see future in Bitcoin and have much experience. Both are best currency for me, if you tell me to pick one than I will pick Bitcoin because of my experience.
We know both are best and most of the people are like both currency from another currency. But it’s true that Bitcoin is popular than Ethereum because its come first and the Facility and the profit also.
There have another reason is that bitcoin is my first and favorable to me. Its has some more advantage than Ethereum, one is that most of the country know it and it’s easy to transaction, and most of the investor invest on it than Ethereum. I hope you agree with me. 
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

Both coins are great for long-term investments, because both coins have great community support, I myself now prefer investing in those 2 coins because I believe the future price of the coin will rise high.
Well you are right but for me the best choice is to stick with one if you want to make clear profit and I have chosen the bitcoin for it and it is not a big deal because we all are free to share with people that what we feel and what we think about crypto to make profit, so I prefer bitcoin because the market value of bitcoin is nicer and the graphics of bitcoin always keep on moving up and down which makes it unique and different from other investments.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

If im going to choose i pick both of them but i will select first at bitcoin then ethereum. They are both profitable and dependable, they are the best of cryptocurrency. I prefer to invest at bitcoin and ethereum because they are the most stable and more widely used than any other cryptocoins. Bitcoin and ethereum had many supporters because of their technology, functions and purposes that most crypto enthusiast used bitcoin and ethereum as their way of payments and transactions.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

Because Bitcoin is there first coin of course, for Etherium can see and fix the existing weaknesses and make it one of the best coins today and become the closest competitor of Bitcoin. if I think Bitcoin better when looking at the process of development and future prospects who have a profit greater than Etherium

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

Bitcoin always make big noise in market because bitcoin is leader on market and have biggest daily volume. My favorite between that 2 coin is ethereum because the price is still cheap compare ethereum peak price and have potential to reach $1200 again

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Actually having either both is very fine since both is just a cryptocurrency and you will gain profit at both. ETH is catching up with bitcoin though. And bitcoin right now is having a bad time with its value but Bitcoin will definitely catch up with its value however. Gonna take years though. All in all you should invest in either two, It's very fine in my opinion and will give you the profit you want.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:23:44 AM

Before the presence of bitcoin, if we want to have an online currency we have to perform several stages of account verification, so impressed Ribet. As for having Bitcoin it is not necessary. Bitcoin is considered easier and quicker to use for payment.
By its "anonymous" nature it makes the sender or recipient's identity unknown so as not to worry about identity theft
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

Honestly, both of those coins all make me feel interested in, but if I have to choose one, probably I prefer bitcoin to ethereum. First up, bitcoin is the prelude of cryptocurrency, it’s the oldest coin and also the king of coin. Although bitcoin is the oldest coin, it still keeps growing and obtains trustworthiness of many people who take part in crypto. It’s getting more and more popular, not only with bitcoin users but also many others who don’t use it. Most importantly, Nothing is greater than bitcoin is accepted in some countries for paying goods and advices and the like. I still keep my trust for bitcoin more than any other coins, I love it.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

I will always choose them bith because they are great investment and they are a different coins so i do not need to pick which of them but if youbare gonna ask me which are much better then i will say that bitcoins will always be on my top 1 and ethereum on the tip 2 because bitcoins have started it all and without them the other people will not create this such kind of thing. But theybare both great as i said so invest in them both for much better earnings
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

im sorry but I prefer both ethereum and bitcoin because this two top coin is the most trusted on this field and i will never put my trust in other like what i gave them..and this coins has the great potential and not just potential but this has proven theyre worth in this crypto world.

Before the presence of bitcoin, if we want to have an online currency we have to perform several stages of account verification, so impressed Ribet. As for having Bitcoin it is not necessary. Bitcoin is considered easier and quicker to use for payment.
By its "anonymous" nature it makes the sender or recipient's identity unknown so as not to worry about identity theft
Not that anonymous bitcoin is,because the transaction is can be known by any users,its only our details who's covered by anonymity ..this is what at some point im questioning the privacy of every bitcoin users
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

I simply choose bitcoin because this the reason that I've started to earn money of it .The big value price of bitcoin makes me more agressive to earn more for my future house and lot someday.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

Well, as a king cryptocurrency i preferable to Bitcoin due to a big difference of value compared to ethereum. This is what i almost do after trading converted into bitcoin currency.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

In my opinion, I prefer Bitcoin because it is the mother of all coins. It has value in any currency. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

Although I prefer bitcoin but I hold both, because they are mutually beneficial. Having both is the best way to earn a profit in the future.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:26:45 AM

I prefer etherum. because I always follow the bounty campaign and tokens that I get there is only exchange rate in eth. and I only get eth for my selling. so I prefer etherum.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: