Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

It has more advanced technology than any other, has a great potential and more profitable.

Bitcoin is the first Digital Currency on the Blockchain, it is the first successful digital currency but it doesn't mean that it has the most advanced technology than the other digital currencies since it is here for a long period of time. Altcoins are made to make a new currency that is more better than BTC, the only thing that this altcoins can't beat about BTC is its price.
Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum. People invest in crypto currencies because they want to make benefits out of them and bitcoin is best in this regard. Everyone knows what the end year value of both coins was and how much bigger were the profits of bitcoin. Ethereum is a good coin but it is nothing in front of bitcoin.It is like a lazy but strong cow while bitcoin has speed as well as power.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

Ethereum is more prefer as of now because for me this coin is the next bitcoin and if that happen more profit to come to you.
But you can invest again to bitcoin because the price of this two coin will increase very high again after few months or few years.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

For me, I prefer Bitcoin. This is not because it has the highest price, this is because the transaction is very fast and more secure, and I can get a big profit from it.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

I prefer Etherium for now because it's the first currency that i used instead of bitcoin. But  I think they are almost the same.maybe Bitcoin has a lot of features than Etherium but both of then can be use by anyone simultaneously.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

I have a concept that we call security goods. I am obviously trusting these commodities for these prices because they are digital currency units that have been tested for a certain volume-infused robustness in the market that will never be zeroed out, the others are just their types.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

I have a concept that we call security goods. I am obviously trusting these commodities for these prices because they are digital currency units that have been tested for a certain volume-infused robustness in the market that will never be zeroed out, the others are just their types.
The other is not just simply copying but also carrying various advantages that believe it or not fastly advancing the technology inside blockchain thus solving many problems that sometimes we still found inside the blockchain system. You know right people are always trying to innovate and push beyond the limit of a technology and it's such a good thing. Still don't get it why people can't just get over with the advancing of the technology by the time being.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dark web

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

I prefer bitcoin.Because Bitcoin has become very famous today and it has large resources . Bitcoin helps us to change our income style. Bitcoin can earn a lot of profits by investing in long-term.Bitcoin is a convenient way to make reliable and secure transactions worldwide.Ethereum is also good. But the quality of bitcoin from ethereum is good. So I like Bitcoin.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Bitcoin remains number one for me, but lately Ethereum has begun to flirt! The popularity of Ethereum is on the rise, And I think Ethereum also has a good future like Bitcoin. even I think the use of ethereum is more than Bitcoin. Let's see, Currently there are many projects that use Ethereum as a means of payment. maybe someday, this Ethereum will become everyone's favorite coin.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I always prefer to invest on bitcoins because the growth is really good because there are more people who are interested on investing bitcoins more than altcoins, ethereum is only good because it was cheaper and it also has a potential to grow in the future.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

Many of us like bitcoin ofcourse because it has the highiest price more than ethereum or any other coin.bitcoin is very famous nowadays also and lot of investors invest.but i prefer to ethereum because i always used it.and for now it has a cheap price that i can avail to invest and in this ethereum has future to be the next bitcoin.

carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Ethereum is top currency for me and i think very strongly ethereum currency have a bright future.now we see all currency based in ethereum platform.  ethereum is good profitable and in future can ethereum over tack bitcoin.so i must be  prefer  bitcoin and always invest it.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Bitcoin,  for me this is the reason why other cryptocurrency existed, I think some Bitcoins were spliced just to come up with the prevention that we canhave for this forum to still run, I think this will tend us to keep having an income. Bitcoin was very known, when you say cryptocurrency most of the people you can ask will say Bitcoin cause this is the primary basis of earning in this platform.

thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

both, I like both and I invest in bitcoin and ethereum. they can give us alot benefit.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

I like them both . Bitcoin and ETH are very popular in the world. But most people will choose Bitcoin over ETH because Bitcoin lasts longer than ETH so there has been a lot of trust from everyone.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

I prefer invest in bitcoin for long therm, and ethereum for short therm trading. so, I like both.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Actually I prefer both bitcoin and ethereum. Because both are profitable. But if I compare the profit between bitcoin and ethereum. Then I will choose bitcoin. The reason behind choosing bitcoin is it's more profitable.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

I personally prefer bitcoin over etherium even though both are doing great and have reached a very high height of success. Thi is because firstly, bitcoin is way more popular than etherium and also has way more users than etherium throughout the world. Because of which bitcoin has a very high demand around the globe as compared to etherium. This all is evident from the fact that bitcoin price is much more than etherium and bitcoin is more trusted than etherium.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Of course I would prefer Bitcoin. Although ETH are very good and a lot of people are interested. Probably more famous bitcoin. Because Bitcoin was created before ETH and looked at the development chart of Bitcoin I became a loyal follower of Bitcoin
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

I would choose ETH instead of Bitcoin. At present, the price of ETH is very low and in the future its price may increase like Bitcoin. So it would be more profitable for me instead of investing in Bitcoin

CCRBNews

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Ethereum.

However I believe the two of them will be obsolete with five years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: