Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity is among the people throughout the world and even etherium  has gained a lot of popularity among the people around the world and they both are doing very good. But still I would prefer bitcoin over etherium  because firstly bitcoin is more popular than it and it also has more user than it. Then bitcoin is more trusted Whereas etherium is not trusted that much. Bitcoin price is also more than that of etherium.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity is among the people throughout the world and even etherium  has gained a lot of popularity among the people around the world and they both are doing very good. But still I would prefer bitcoin over etherium  because firstly bitcoin is more popular than it and it also has more user than it. Then bitcoin is more trusted Whereas etherium is not trusted that much. Bitcoin price is also more than that of etherium.

I don't think there is a lack of trust in ETH, infact the team particularly seem quite professional with a good project and aim.. I think in time, the potential uses of ETH, and things like tokens, dapps etc.. will make it much more lucrative than BTC.

thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

The two are phenomenal and they are very save investment. However, bitcoin is more popular than ethereum but return wise, Ethereum will return more ROI (Return on Investment) than bitcoin.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Investing on a cryptocurrency will be always depending on your capital, bitcoins is so expensive but the growth is really good that you can earn profit immediately while ethereum has the potential to grow but the price is not too high.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

Now the popularity of bitcoin has fallen much in connection with the long-outstanding defects and its last sharp drop in price. However, it still remains quite attractive to investors and is able to bring good profits. Ethereum has always enjoyed and enjoys a stable demand and, unlike bitcoin, does not have such a large amplitude of price fluctuations. Now both of these coins should be in our purses. since they are almost equally profitable.
Dotcomwriters

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

Although I use and appreciate both, Bitcoin still remains king for me.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

Although I use and appreciate both, Bitcoin still remains king for me.

For me i prefer bitcoin because of thre good price and profitable coin and we know bitcoin is going up price so that we can get a good profit if we hold it in longterm way.bitcoin is popular morethan  ethereum because bitcoin is commonly use in other country for business but ethereum is also but its not so expensive if we sell.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

I like Bitcoin and love Ethereum too. But the coins I like most are Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin often dropped dramatically the price dropped it still makes Bitcoin survive and the next few months will surely rise again. So I really believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the best coin compared to other coins.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

I assume most investors will hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum in their portfolio, and the volume of bitcoin is very high, Bitcoin is currently more generally accepted as a crypto currency. and In bitcoin we will be easy in payment options with many companies (especially online services). Furthermore, because there is no intermediary during the transaction so it is not in need of any cost. For developers who want to create blockchain based applications, ethereum is the right solution. Developers can create apps quickly, easily and simply. Developers do not have to bother taking care of their own blockchain, but enough to ride in blockchain ethereum. This of course saves time, cost, and energy.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are good coins, I prefer both as an investment for my future. Bitcoin is the most popular and long-lasting coin, ethereum has more stability in price and is potentially on the rise and is likely to match bitcoin. I trust both, and from that I chose both.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

I prefer to choose both, Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these two are the largest and most prominent cryptocurrencies nationwide. Bitcoin has been called the world's first decentralized digital currency and it works without a centralized authority. Ethereum does have its own system of tokens called Ether, which can be traded for real world currency.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

If I were to choose, I would choose bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is the first crypto currency made successful in the whole world. Without bitcoin there will be no currency at all. A lot of new coin are just relying on bitcoin.
MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

at the current, the value of the Bitcoin is too many many so with ETH but the BTC is the first platform of the virtual Money and ETH is the accounting of the BTC and has many features to over the BTC. I like BTC over the value of its its over its over the background of ETH, but but at the first for a ETH at the first, because the ETH will replace the BTC in the future
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

I will prefer bitcoin than enthrum.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

I would prefer Ethereum instead of bitcoin. It has been constanly dropping over the past few months and it is very cheap now. So, it would be better for investment.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I'm very much interested in bitcoin. the price is expensive and almost all coins can be bought using bitcoin. only the transfer fee if we use bitcoin quite expensive, can reach 0.0005 - 0.001 every transaction. about the price, bitcoin prices are now still trying to rise again after a few weeks down, hopefully the price quickly returns to the highest price.

mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in  the year 2009 and the ethereum is one of the major alt coin started in the year 2015.
Bitcoin has the specific characteristics, are the decentralized one its anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology..The bitcoins can be mined up to 21 million only mean time ethereum has no such limit .Bitcoin is popularized and its market capital and the daily traded volume also very high comparing to Ethereum. So naturally I prefer bitcoin.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I love bitcoin there is no special reason . i love it because its everyone's grandfather everycone or token have to obey him Cheesy
Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

bitcoin and etherium are two different coins. bitcoin is created as virtual money and etherium is designed to store various types of data or is also used as an ERC20 wallet. And I myself prefer the etherium because I often use it as a transaction.

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

When it comes on choosing i'll always choose bitcoin even though ethereum is more flexible than bitcoin. Bitcoin create such a big name and a well-known above all crypto. Bitcoin can easy pump or dump we just need to take risk. Also Bitcoin is a very good investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: