Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

Both altcoin and bitcoin is amazing and we but I prefer on bitcoin because bitcoin is my passion, from the start i am really preferring on bitcoin than etherium becaus bitcoin is really more amazing an I already gain a huge amount of profit on it, I believe that bitcoin is really becoming more bright in the future.

Ethereum and bitcoin is most powerfull and most liquid than others and both coin holding more than 50% market cap in cryptocurrency market. I am prefer choose both coin for my investment but more weight on ethereum because ethereum network used by many platform

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:30:44 AM

When it comes to fastest transaction i will prefer Ethereum because of less weight and a good blockchain network than bitcoin.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:13:57 AM

bitcoin and ethereum have their own feature,because of this community choose one of them.bitcoin and ethereum according community that support them its have technology that changed payment system in world right now.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

In my opinion both are best at their place because at one side we can use bitcoin at every platform because this is old coin and have big potential of users and it is treated as the king of the cryptocurrency Field and also less chances of dump .
But at another side in etherium we have faster confirmation speed of transaction and also we don't need to give high fee .
And also many another simple features of etherium are available for to make our own coin token .
So both of them are in competition in present time and here I think both of them will prove best in the incoming time because both of them have better technology .
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

For me bitcoin for daily transactions and for ethereum used investment. this run since 2 months ago between bitcoin and ethereum equally important and fortunately if we have it. so there's nothing wrong both of them have
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

I prefer the bitcoin rather than ethereum because bitcoin is more on profitable and have a nice price that could make you rich someday, bitcoin is very popular to the investors and the community because the blockchain technology is very strong.

Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

I'm choosing bitcion more than Ethereum, because it is much more popular, profitable and most trusted among all cryptocoins. Bitcoin and ETH are both good.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Of course Bitcoin! It is better to make bitcoin investment than altcoin investment. In bitcoin investment, you can ensure that you can get big amount of profit because bitcoin has potential in the cryptocurrency market. In altcoins, there's a chance that you can lose your money because of the shitcoins in trading world.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Bitcoin is leader on market cap and have bigger daily volume. Ethereum is second larget market cap in market and have a chance to replace bitcoin as leader on market cap. Both coin is my favorite because its more safe to invest on that coin

Both ethereum and bitcoin can help us to be very profitable here in crypto world, and i am sure that investing our money with both ethereum and bitcoin can be very safe or can surely pump very high, but i think bitcoin is still more better because it is the besg cryptocurrency.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
gelay

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

I prefer in bitcoin because it's more popular than etherium. But in price bitcoin and etherium are less in different.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

For me bitcoin is better because as compare to the value of ethereum it is much higher...  Though as for today ethereum is gaining its popularity.... But it is not easy to choose because both of this is good and better... It depends to us if we want to explore also the best features of ethereum after all all of this is quite profitable and good source of income....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

I prefer in bitcoin because it's more popular than etherium. But in price bitcoin and etherium are less in different.

I would prefer for both Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins are good for your investment because the value of this two coins are having a good value that gives you an opportunity to gain more profit in the long run.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I prefer choose bitcoin, it is simple and so popular. the ethereum is my second choice.

Actually, these two coins have the potential and provide a significant advantage, although there is a difference in price very far from these two coins. So I prefer both to be a long-term investment method. Bitcoin, and Athereum.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Right now, I should state that I incline toward Bitcoin since it is the thing that I utilize more often than not and on the grounds that it is as yet the predominant crypto that exist. Yet, it doesn't imply that I am not intrigued with Etherium in light of the fact that I can see that it is unified with the most potential among other digital currencies by Bitcoin
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

I prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin. because in ethereum more advantages in erc platform we can many long term investment options. and also in the price ethereum cheaper to be able to ride like bitcoin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Right now, I should state that I incline toward Bitcoin since it is the thing that I utilize more often than not and on the grounds that it is as yet the predominant crypto that exist. Yet, it doesn't imply that I am not intrigued with Etherium in light of the fact that I can see that it is unified with the most potential among other digital currencies by Bitcoin
Like or dislike, it is due to the thought of each person. Personally, I like ETH better. As ETH transaction fee is lower than BTC. and move them to other places faster. These are the reasons I like ETH.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

Well, if you are a beginner, the best choice would be bitcoins and ethereum would be second. That is what most of the people say in this forum. But to be honest, I really do not think that bitcoins is as safe as it used to be back then. In fact, I think ethereum is safer. But that's just my opinion though. Also, if you are looking to get some huge profits, undervalued altcoins are the best depending on the coin itself and the problems that it is solving together with its community and the developers behind it. But no matter what you choose, you will still need to do your own research to not lose big capitals.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

I prefer to the bitcoin because it is more profitable than Etherium. Although you will easily find people willing to definitively tell you that one cryptocurrency is better than the other, that would do a disservice to whichever the 'loser' is. Both bitcoin and Ethereum have their advantages and like most other cryptocurrencies, which one is right for you is very much dependent on your financial situation and what you want out of your investment. But I choose Bitcoin as my investment for my better future.
Both are good. Choosing altcoin I would always choose eth to buy during the dip if my concern is making a high profit. And I will also buy bitcoin in the same situation because bitcoin is a crypto that always has the power to recover and will never fail you when you trust it and buy during fud. So for me I don't have a reason to neglect one of them.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

I prefer bitcoin, In my opinion the bitcoin is better than ethereum today, it is more popular. I hope bitcoin will exist for along year and more better.
Right that bitcoin is good for us and it is full of profit saved and secure currency, bitcoin is better than anything,  a lot of people are there who are real victim of being billionaires with bitcoin so I am one of bitcoin real supporter and I will never trust those who will say spread fake news about bitcoin, I will make decision according to my own experience and will not listen fake news, I have strong fiat for bitcoin, ETH  is not profit worthy according to me.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

If looking at the function of course I prefer Etherium, because so far I use etherium as a transaction for all token based on my ERC20. Etherium is the best altcoin that will always exist after bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: