Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:05 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

Definitely,  I choose bitcoin.   Bitcoin is trusted over the years.  That's why most of the people do invest on bitcoin.  Many people become successful on bitcoin,  so since that's it's trusted.  I myself also invest on it so I would have something in the future. 
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I chose bitcoin because bitcoin is the leading currency in the cryptocurrency market, and it will affect the price of other coin when the bitcoin price goes up or down even ethereum. So I completely traded the other coin based on the movement of the bitcoin price. Although ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin,it is expected to replace bitcoin with the flexibility of ethereum but I think it will not replace bitcoin because the ethereum was born when the bitcoin was born before it.
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

For me still choose bitcoin as my primary favorate coin. Because bitcoin is still the valuable coin of all cryptocurrencies. Also, bitcoin has a large community supporter and the volume of bitcoin is still circulated in the market cap. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is rising and it is continuously consistentent.

Ethereum alos is my choices but it is my secondary coin. Because we all know that ether is very flixeble coin and have potential in the market. Also is is second to the bitcoin as accepted cryptocurrency.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

I prefer to have much bitcoin instead of just ethereum, because my total supply of very little bitcoin is only 21 million pieces of bitcoin alone which makes me confident that bitcoin price from year to year will be more expensive because it is getting thinner and harder to get bitcoin.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Well in my own opinion, i prefer both. Aside from i have both of them, each one of them has its own characteristics and has its own features which made them unique, they have their own platforms that differs from one another. Although the price of bitcoin right now is higher compared to ethereum, we cannot deny that ethereum also is following the market price of bitcoin.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

I prefer to choose both, Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these two are the largest and most prominent cryptocurrencies nationwide. Bitcoin has been called the world's first decentralized digital currency and it works without a centralized authority. Ethereum does have its own system of tokens called Ether, which can be traded for real world currency.
Bitcoin is the number one crypto coin and Ethereum is the number one altcoin. Investors are only interested in the profits they can make out of spending money in some place. Bitcoin can make a person millionaire in much less time as compare to any other asset of the world and that too with little effort.  Similarly, Ethereum makes slow progress but it can be trusted with our money.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Well etherium has already stable price considering its occurence in the market. But the bitcoin currency has already achieve the highest price in the market so investing in either of the two is a good choice.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

They are both good cryptoins and most of all they are the best of cryptocurrencies. We can rely at bitcoin and ethereum because they are dependable that as years pass by they became more popular because they are trusted by people. I prefer both bitcoin and ethereum because i really believe that they will continue to rise high at the market and i think forever they will dominates cryptocurrencies.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Bitcoin proved more things so I prefer bitcoin all the time as an investment and store value. But when we're on the all time high's I prefer spending ETH as it's cheaper in network fee and although they have both congested network, ETH was faster that time.
Well for me both are preferable in different ways like if bitcoin will goes dump depth then it would be good to invest for it so that i can trade for cheaper value. And when the time bitcoin pumps then i would be prefer to have eth in time as eth for now would low cost and affordable in small time investors.

jetjet

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

ill like to invest in ETH because it has a promising market value. the trend now of market price is upward making it more profitable in the coming months if you invest today. but again, nothing is certain here, it may have upward trend now but might drop in the following months.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

actually I like both because bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a future and will always be profitable but I think ethereum has a better price for investment

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

I prefer bitcoin because it's the base coin of cryptocurrencies where one can trade any alt coin to bitcoin. Bitcoin is also the most volatile cryptocurrency of the cryptoworld that's why it can double or triple your gains in just an hour or two.
There is no doubt in this thing that there is a huge number of investors who are investing their money into these coins and that the only reason because of which so many people are investing such a huge amount of money into it is to is that doing so have made them able to make such a huge amount of money and that they are really enjoying this investment and they will keep on investing into it future as well.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

I prefer bitcoin because it's the base coin of cryptocurrencies where one can trade any alt coin to bitcoin. Bitcoin is also the most volatile cryptocurrency of the cryptoworld that's why it can double or triple your gains in just an hour or two.
There is no doubt in this thing that there is a huge number of investors who are investing their money into these coins and that the only reason because of which so many people are investing such a huge amount of money into it is to is that doing so have made them able to make such a huge amount of money and that they are really enjoying this investment and they will keep on investing into it future as well.

Well technologywise, i think etherium is more advanced than btc. That's why many companies prefer using eth platform and smart contract than btc. Though for majority of crypto users, bitcoin is, and will probably always will be the main crypto preference since everyone started with it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

I like them both because Bitcoin have bitcoin forks and Ethereum have ERC-20 Token. Bitcoin is the birth of new era and Etheruem is The second generation cryptocurrency, Thats why I choose them both and That 2 currency is on top marketcap Bitcoin is Top 1 and Etheruem is Top 2 and these coin has alot of community and holders.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

I prefer Ethereum. Since I often participate in bounty campaigns, trade in tokens on stock exchanges, I often use it. It's convenient and fast, only recently, wallets often hack started: (
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

I still prefer to use bitcoin rather than ethereum when it comes to its value and even its uses. Bitcoin was being used as a means of payment in buying online not just like ethereum. We can also get benefited with bitcoin a lot and most especially ethereum price depends on bitcoin.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

I still prefer to use bitcoin rather than ethereum when it comes to its value and even its uses. Bitcoin was being used as a means of payment in buying online not just like ethereum. We can also get benefited with bitcoin a lot and most especially ethereum price depends on bitcoin.

Honestly I agree, bitcoin still on the top other than the cyrptocurrency. Many investor prefer to have bitcoin as what you have said because of the high value of it.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

Both of them I really like it. But the coins I like best and I will keep until the future is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is always growing and the price of Bitcoin really can be very high. I was so impressed with this coin. Because Bitcoin has proven that he can indeed promise to its users.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum is good and really profitable but before I really want bitcoin than ethereum. Bitcoin is more profitable before and you are really sure that those investment will gain buy since bitcoin now drops its value I think ethereum is better for now. Eth value rises and reduces for every second or minute but it is more good than bitcoin because you will no longer earned in bitcoin now since value is in danger zone.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I prefer to make investment with bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has more power and has more potential here in the cryptocurrency world. You can ensure that you will earn big amount of money if you will make bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: