Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

I always believe in seniority. Whatever is old is more known. And what is known is popular. So in this case I do always think that bitcoin is more popular and therefore gains more profit and is more stable than ethereum. So I'd like to choose bitcoin over ethereum. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I prefer to the bitcoin because it is more profitable than Etherium. Although you will easily find people willing to definitively tell you that one cryptocurrency is better than the other, that would do a disservice to whichever the 'loser' is. Both bitcoin and Ethereum have their advantages and like most other cryptocurrencies, which one is right for you is very much dependent on your financial situation and what you want out of your investment. But I choose Bitcoin as my investment for my better future.
Profitability of a coin is based totally on you or how you are able to play with the market. However, for a period of few months, Ethereum has not done bad as well with respect to profitability, considering the amount it was early last year and its ATH before the present dip. Nevertheless, these are two different projects on two different lanes, and I really wonder why we are trying to compare when of course, Ethereum does not stand a chance of overtaking bitcoin any day.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I like both, and I have both. Bitcoin is the first coin in crypto and the most populous, and with it bitcoin can survive and increase in value, as well as ethereum which is a good project for the community and can continue to increase in value. Having both is the best choice.

wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Both? Why do I choose if I love both of the coins. Bitcoin and ethereum have their own advantages, they have potential to grow up and continue in a long run. If I will invest in cryptocurrency, the two big portions of my portfolio comes from bitcoin and ethereum
I prefer not to choose also because bitcoin and ethereum are both  nice for me.The advantage  to have both coins is you can easily divert your attention to the other coin one's you found out that one of those is getting down.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

For regular transactions, I prefer to use Ethereum. For example, if I had to gift someone, I'd give in the form of ETH. When it comes to HODL, I prefer Bitcoin. So, I'm using both equally. Ether helps me to make transaction smother than BTC.
DennisCyptoFun

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

What's better-Mercedes or BMW? Canon or Nikon? Samsung or iphone?
Seriously, these are different technologies. And they are designed for different purposes (if you consider them a little deeper than just a way to earn). Bitcoin is the payment system, the first and the most popular. Ethereum is a platform for implementing smart contracts and independent applications. This comparison does not contain a better option. However, like the worst too.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

I have the same interests with you. ETH is smart and flexible technology. In addition, they continuously improve performance and exploration as well as test new utilities. Of course, hobbies and business are different. I own both ETH and BTC in my personal wallet.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

I always believe in seniority. Whatever is old is more known. And what is known is popular. So in this case I do always think that bitcoin is more popular and therefore gains more profit and is more stable than ethereum. So I'd like to choose bitcoin over ethereum. Thanks.

Not all of those old digital currencies are known since they are just being a history written on books and archived somewhere on the internet, in fact there are only some here who can remember or know the first digital currency before Bitcoin which is a failure BTW. But I will be sticking on either of these two since they can give me good profits in the upcoming months.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Bitcoin proved more things so I prefer bitcoin all the time as an investment and store value. But when we're on the all time high's I prefer spending ETH as it's cheaper in network fee and although they have both congested network, ETH was faster that time.
Let's even talk about standing the test of times and despite being on the spotlight with every blow here and there and still standing tall gives every investor the mindset that the bitcoin market is a strong one.

Ethereum has been doing great as well, but when making comparison, it seems more like trying to compare a Lion with an Elephant. They are both kings in their own ways, but with respect to favoritism, it is always going to be bitcoin all the way for so many reasons and deflation being the first.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

If you choose to invest in them you will gain profit from that, but for me the choose is simple, I'm choosing bitcoin at main part of portfolio, because it makes a lot of money in dumps
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

I prefer to choose both but I usually use bitcoin to invest with my money it is more easy to earn more profit when it starting to increase it's price in the market. Why I also choose ethereum is because it has a stable price in the market and it also increase it's price in the market. And I think bitcoin are starting to increase again this coming months that's why I watching on it.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

I dont hold so many bitcoin because it is not profitable enough. I think ethereum is better because it has a unique blockchain and many projects uses ethereum based tokens.

turn the page
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Personally, I like Ethereum.Cause, I work at the Bounty campaign. And Bounty wants an account at  Ethereum. And its cost is less than Bitcoin. Very easy and quick exchange can be done.
Although Bitcoin has more profits possible.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Personally, I like Ethereum.Cause, I work at the Bounty campaign. And Bounty wants an account at  Ethereum. And its cost is less than Bitcoin. Very easy and quick exchange can be done.
Although Bitcoin has more profits possible.

I agree with you, ethereum really is pretty easy to use because its transactions are completely faster than of bitcoin's and it also is way cheaper compare to bitcoins. But I do not agree that bitcoins offers more profits than ethereum. That is if we look at it in today's terms. Clearly, undervalued altcoins out there can give more profits than the more expensive ones which is why I think that ethereum is completely better than bitcoins today and that this year will be the year of the altcoins.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

What about both - Bitcoin and Ethereum. But let them do different functions. Bitcoin is for funding reserve and Ethereum for fast transactions.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

I prefer both of them, but honestly I am dealing with Bitcoin a lot more than Ethereum. However I am also investing in ETH and holding good amount of this crypto currency which have great value and potential. Bitcoin is more needed because it is the most successful crypto currency right now, and also required for trading purposes more than ETH.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Actually it will be depending on your capital because this coins are both profitable but the growth are different, bitcoin is obviously growing faster more than ethereum but bicoins is more expensive and ethereum is cheaper so that will be still depending on your capital.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:34 AM

I dont hold so many bitcoin because it is not profitable enough. I think ethereum is better because it has a unique blockchain and many projects uses ethereum based tokens.
I like bitcoin because it is the best cryptocurrency and i will always choose bitcoin ovee the ethereum, because bitcoin value or price can increase up to $30k before this year will end and ethereum is also good, because ethereum has also so many investor so the price of it can also rise.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

Bitcoin today is the most popular cryptocurrency and most profitable as well , prefer investing on bitcoins if i  have a decent capital because the growth is very fast and you will surely earn a huge amount of profit.

Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum has made a big noise in the cryptocurrency world now but still I prefer for bitcoin and this is my favorite, as I have seen that its give high profitable profit for the users.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: