Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
This year was definitely very bad for ICOs, even though their number grew almost exponentially.
Most hyped projects indeed managed to reach their hard caps, but due to the crash of Ethereum in mid-summer their tokens are worth several times below the ICO price. Investors are desperate, some of them are selling their portfolio and getting out of crypto, resulting in prolonged stagnation of the market.
I don't have any good reason to believe that the situation will change by the end of this year - something extremely unusual should happen for the market to recover.

Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

If ICOs just continue to make so many scams and make many investors and bounty hunters so regret about it. So, this year would be bad, but I think, that scams will be less than now.

Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

Honestly, it is quite difficult to predict the development of the market next year, however, I think that many projects will be implemented, so it is better to concentrate your attention on perspective tokens for investment.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I don't think so because i hope that it will be successful. It is difficult to predict such things as to my mind anything may happen. i want to think that the market will become green
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

this year is the worst year for ICO because many projects and ICO scam even though I see the concept they convey is quite interesting but they are not ready to work on it, plus the market conditions continue to decline
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
it's just fair some ICO are getting their project funded and some are not I think investors are getting wiser now, they know what ICO will be profitable and had a good chance in the market, in the future only solid ICO will remain in the game, definitely 2018 is very different from all the other years.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Maybe. However, I also think that the best period is still to come. As the best period for cryptocurrency. I make a forecast for 2021

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

This year is already bad for Icos and I already lost a lot of money. Now I'm just holding hoping that the price will rase back
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

2018 was bad year for new projects. I think the next year it will be much better. New projects and new investments.
vvalaby

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

Already now it is visible that for ICO this year not most are successful. But I also think that the next year for new projects will be even worse than this. The cryptocurrency worries for the best time. We need to have patience and to wait for return of green days.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

So, this year is ending and overall 2018 was a bad year for the cryptocurrency industry. Though we got some good ICOs, good crypto coins, and some productive ICO projects. A lot of ICO scammed people's money, only a very few ICO  raised hard cap but I can't tell this year was the worst year for the ICOs, rather it was normal if you consider the market situation! Scam ICO taught people to select which ICO gonna be a scam and which is not, So I am taking it positively now.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

This year has been a very bad year for ICO's and crypto market in general, a lot of people have lost hope in ICO investing because of the condition of the market, so i think this year won't be good anymore for ico investing, maybe next year.

The situation with investing in ICO can change at any time. It is enough to start the market to grow. If this happens, everyone will rush to buy promising coins and tokens at low prices, but it will be difficult to be in time because the growth will be rapid.

Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

This year has been a very bad year for ICO's and crypto market in general, a lot of people have lost hope in ICO investing because of the condition of the market, so i think this year won't be good anymore for ico investing, maybe next year.

The situation with investing in ICO can change at any time. It is enough to start the market to grow. If this happens, everyone will rush to buy promising coins and tokens at low prices, but it will be difficult to be in time because the growth will be rapid.
In terms of time, ico now tends to run longer than expected and they changed plans to adapt in the bear. Its not just the year for crypto now that it effects the market, coin and ico. Though time will come for better.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

In terms of time, ico now tends to run longer than expected and they changed plans to adapt in the bear. Its not just the year for crypto now that it effects the market, coin and ico. Though time will come for better.
As I look ,there are a lot of scams in ICO due to the hype in market but still it's not the reason to stop involving with there project because as long as we are good for choosing it's more profitable for us.

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Sadly, we all know the answer now. 2018 is almost gone and for me it was literally a bad year. There is no profit at all. I still believe and support bitcoin and some other crypto. But this year is really bad for Icos.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

I think that the era of ICO is over, it has appeared, everyone has invested money in it, and all interest has fallen, interest is falling steadily from the very beginning of 2018. The reasons why he should return is not so much, and it is hard to believe in them.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:39:06 AM

Sadly, we all know the answer now. 2018 is almost gone and for me it was literally a bad year. There is no profit at all. I still believe and support bitcoin and some other crypto. But this year is really bad for Icos.

2018 is not good year for many ICOs. Many ICOs not reach their soft cap target. Maybe its because market condition, and we know that market condition is keep falling and drop more than 70% from highest value.
But I think many good ICOs success reaching their target because their project looks solid and promising but generally this year is not good for ICOs

KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

This year was very bad for ICO, most of the projects brought investors only losses. Some could not even add their tokens to the exchanges where they could bargain. But the next year, 2019, in my opinion will be even worse for the ICO and cryptocurrency.

trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

It is like the end of the year and yes, it was the worst year for ICOs. Most of them resulted scam or failed due to low raised funds.
Even Titanium and Envion seemed potential and collected significant amount resulted scam.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

the possibility to grow in this time is hard enough to be felt. until almost the end of this year may look good because a lot of cryptos is quite stable. but there is no sign of a good hike to be able to create ICO recovered. only some of the ICO is able to survive and if it says this year a bad time, maybe Yes if the condition until the end will be like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: