Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE [ANN] CureCoin development continues....  (Read 94917 times)
Baconfatt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:23:41 AM

What is the cost to buy an investor's spot? LMK if anyone is up for selling!

if it is possible, i'll sell you 10 curecoin for 1 bitcoin.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i will pay .05 for 10 tops

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:19:55 PM

To recap on the donation-option, the agreement was one BTC would get you 10k Curecoin. If people want to sell their slots back to us or to other people, that is perfectly fine, just shoot ME a PM about it, and we'll get everything sorted out.

As far as I know, donors will get their coins soon after curecoin releases, maybe a week? We don't want someone dumping ridiculous amounts on release, and want to make sure everything scales as expected. Cygnus has the final word on that, though.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
o3u

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:50:59 AM

What is the cost to buy an investor's spot? LMK if anyone is up for selling!

if it is possible, i'll sell you 10 curecoin for 1 bitcoin.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i will pay .05 for 10 tops

ok, 10 curecoin for 0.05 BTC is fine,

edit: i really think you're low balling me but gotta get the liquidity going some way...
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:37:29 PM

I dont get how did some people got into the IPO... I been mining Reikicoin to help the project got 0 reiki and now Im hearing people bought curecoins already a few months back... its just a scam coin for now... and I think only friends or lucky people got to get in... Doesn't really sound fair so far

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=224497&username=cix888
o3u

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:28:29 PM

I dont get how did some people got into the IPO... I been mining Reikicoin to help the project got 0 reiki and now Im hearing people bought curecoins already a few months back... its just a scam coin for now... and I think only friends or lucky people got to get in... Doesn't really sound fair so far

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=224497&username=cix888

I bet you also rant about how people who bought into bitcoin before 2012 are friends of satoshi as well?

I have no idea who the people behind the curecoin team are in real life but i bet they're pretty awesome for doing such a project with stanford, and i fully supported and trusted them with over 2000$ worth of coins from the start.

Now stop crying, get over it, and buy them or do something helpful for research and fold.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:30:57 PM

Now stop crying, get over it, and buy them or do something helpful for research and fold.

Where are they available for sale?   Cry
o3u

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:38:08 PM

Where are they available for sale?   Cry

I would guess many exchanges will jump on the opportunity to list them.

until then if you want some we can agree on a price now and i'll give them to you when i receive mine (apparently not at launch but a bit later).

my price is about 0.05BTC for 10 curecoin if you preorder here.

This would be like some future contract.
cryptoconomist

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:13:12 PM

I bet you also rant about how people who bought into bitcoin before 2012 are friends of satoshi as well?

I have no idea who the people behind the curecoin team are in real life but i bet they're pretty awesome for doing such a project with stanford, and i fully supported and trusted them with over 2000$ worth of coins from the start.

All I'm saying is I would love to have been able to buy some or at least receive something (Reikicoin) for folding and supporting this project...

Of course I will continue to fold to cure cancer

"joindre l'utile à l'agréable" (I thought that was the motto of this coin from the start)

but I guess it hasn't started yet for some of us (i.e 0.05 vs 0.01)

Also I don't recall Satoshi asking for "cash" (since Bitcoins didn't exist yet) nor did he pre-mined it...

"with Stanford" or for Stanford? let Stanford pay for the dev. team then... Why do they need to raise capital?

Using the blockchaine for more than just confirming transactions is a great innovation!

I will continue to be an advocate of this project but I'm watching

Thanks
o3u

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:17:17 PM

Also I don't recall Satoshi asking for "cash" (since Bitcoins didn't exist yet) nor did he pre-mined it...

"with Stanford" or for Stanford? let Stanford pay for the dev. team then... Why do they need to raise capital?

for the "with stanford" or "for stanford" part...It's a matter of wording, you should not pay attention to that detail in my post, the point is they are working for the advancement of cancer research, and that the F@H project is  a stanford project, which is tied to this.

---

switching topics, has anyone compiled efficiency lists  for GPUs ?
perhaps a shared googledoc spreadsheet?

Vorksholk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 10:42:27 PM

Did you sign up on the folding pool with the exact same username?

A few months ago we raised money for development, server expenses, etc. in an IPO-style futures agreement, where 1 BTC was worth 10,000 Curecoins. We had to shut it down as it got significantly more funds than we were expecting.

cryptoconomist

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:52:07 AM

Did you sign up on the folding pool with the exact same username?

A few months ago we raised money for development, server expenses, etc. in an IPO-style futures agreement, where 1 BTC was worth 10,000 Curecoins. We had to shut it down as it got significantly more funds than we were expecting.

Hi,

yep I have an account at https://www.cryptobullionpools.com with the same username but never received anything and now I can't even get in anymore...

Also I tried for ever to join the curecoin Forum, doesn't work (haven't tried recently)

"We had to shut it down as it got significantly more funds than we were expecting"

No kidding! I'm sure you could have raised enough on donations and people helps... I was more than ready to help from the beginning and I would have donated, hashing power or coins for a clean start... Now it look messy if you ask me!

Anyway lets hope we help understanding protein folding better
cameronpalte

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:15:35 AM

It's not the IPO. A while back they had a funding opportunity at the price of 10,000 curecoin / 1 bitcoin. The Reikicoin thing is now closed but it was open earlier. If you didn't get any while it was running maybe your not set up properly PM me. It had nothing to do with friends or luck.

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/
TomGreed

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:27:51 AM

Great, The project is still developmenting.
Cure me quickly! Cheesy
Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:42:29 PM

To recap on the donation-option, the agreement was one BTC would get you 10k Curecoin. If people want to sell their slots back to us or to other people, that is perfectly fine, just shoot ME a PM about it, and we'll get everything sorted out.

As far as I know, donors will get their coins soon after curecoin releases, maybe a week? We don't want someone dumping ridiculous amounts on release, and want to make sure everything scales as expected. Cygnus has the final word on that, though.

Do donors have to do something right now in order to receive their coins?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:43:38 PM

Yes, pray they finish this project.

cameronpalte

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:34:16 PM

No. As already said within a weak of the coin being released donors will receive emails with instructions for getting their coins.

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/
Vorksholk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:21:23 AM

Nothing right now! On release, you'll need to download your wallet, and then send us the address you want your coins to go to. Smiley

mesidun

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:13:20 AM

The official website has protection system, great coins from great to little drops, strict
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:53:47 PM

The official website has protection system, great coins from great to little drops, strict

wtf does that even mean?!

Vorksholk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

wtf does that even mean?!

I imagine he's referring to cloudflare, not sure on the little drops thing though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: