Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

I think that the project opens up wider possibilities of blockchain. Using digital technology, the team will be able to make a product that can not be hacked. Only the Beyond seen Screen command will control the attachment and removal of ads. That's great.
It is true, the application and blockchain-technology create a good duo with an excellent result. That's what customers will need. Everyone wants to receive quality service and security guarantees.
The advantage of the Beyond seen Screen application is that its functions are not limited to working together with blockchain technology, but rather they are improved by their application. But the application is very adaptive to work in another environment.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

This month for the ICO team is very intense. But I think this is going to benefit the development. I look forward to receiving information on the achievements of the last conference. Are your hopes justified or still in doubt?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

I think some  large advertising agencies will want to get a monopoly on your opportunities. Do you consider the conditions for partnership as equal for everyone or can a large investor change it?
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

Just a reminder for tomorrow! The third stop on BeyondSeenScreens 2018 summer roadtrip is a meetup with the man, the myth, the legend Ian Balina in Prague, CZ. Taken from IanBalina.com "Ian Balina is an influential Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist. He has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship." We hope to see you there!

The broad community supports you. Their great support will give you confidence in the negotiations. I wish you luck. But, I see that your technical readiness of the product is stronger than luck.  Smiley
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

This month for the ICO team is very intense. But I think this is going to benefit the development. I look forward to receiving information on the achievements of the last conference. Are your hopes justified or still in doubt?
We will all follow the news feed from the project. There are a lot of these channels. I think that such a project will definitely get support from large investors and ICO would start successfully.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

I would like to know the plan for the future. Do you already know how much investment will be invested for the sales period of pre-ico? Or does it depend on the number of big partners?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

After meeting an important person you will be able to develop faster. I am sure that Ian Balina will help the project to go in the right direction. These results are important to all your followers.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

The idea of using blockchain in this project will be the finishing touch for the client's confidence in the accuracy of the information about the broadcasts and purchases. Such statistics will keep the company always up to date. Customers will be satisfied.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

I think that the project opens up wider possibilities of blockchain. Using digital technology, the team will be able to make a product that can not be hacked. Only the Beyond seen Screen command will control the attachment and removal of ads. That's great.
It is true, the application and blockchain-technology create a good duo with an excellent result. That's what customers will need. Everyone wants to receive quality service and security guarantees.
The advantage of the Beyond seen Screen application is that its functions are not limited to working together with blockchain technology, but rather they are improved by their application. But the application is very adaptive to work in another environment.
Universal development, which will constantly improve-is a godsend for marketers. Viewers will be interested in watching and participating in shopping. For the buyer also blockchain will bring more confidence at the navel of goods for cryptocurrency.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

Just a reminder for tomorrow! The third stop on BeyondSeenScreens 2018 summer roadtrip is a meetup with the man, the myth, the legend Ian Balina in Prague, CZ. Taken from IanBalina.com "Ian Balina is an influential Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist. He has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship." We hope to see you there!

Our roadshow is packed these days so if you will be near or in Prague on May 26th, find us on the meetup!

Is it going to be a closed meeting or can we see a video report of the talks? I think that many users would like to have a better understanding of the results of the meeting with such an important person at the end.

Its not a closed meetup although we will try to arrange a meeting with Ian personally. The core team is on the road so we will be reporting all updates once they come back. There is one more stop on Monday which we will announce! Smiley

Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

Many announcements and meetings that have already taken place. I am very much looking forward to the start of sales, because I want to get a good discount when you purchase. I am confident that this project will bring success to all investors, not just great.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

The idea of using blockchain in this project will be the finishing touch for the client's confidence in the accuracy of the information about the broadcasts and purchases. Such statistics will keep the company always up to date. Customers will be satisfied.
ICOs, which went on the market in one way or another, contributed to the development of blockchain technology. I think that here everything is harmoniously United in one relevant to our time, product. There are even shopping through BSSX token. It is convenient.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

ICOs, which went on the market in one way or another, contributed to the development of blockchain technology. I think that here everything is harmoniously United in one relevant to our time, product. There are even shopping through BSSX token. It is convenient.

A whole ecosystem for us to expand, yes! Smiley
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

There will be presented a good opportunity to get tokens at a bargain price, to ensure that, in future, be able to use tokens for payment services in the annex and its clients. I deem it appropriate.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

I am interested to know whether there were proposals from companies that want to invest a large sum of capital, but in doing so gain more influence than other investors? Are you ready for this?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

Our roadshow is packed these days so if you will be near or in Prague on May 26th, find us on the meetup!

Is it going to be a closed meeting or can we see a video report of the talks? I think that many users would like to have a better understanding of the results of the meeting with such an important person at the end.

Its not a closed meetup although we will try to arrange a meeting with Ian personally. The core team is on the road so we will be reporting all updates once they come back. There is one more stop on Monday which we will announce! Smiley

Hello! Will there be a report from this event? And if it happens when? I would like to know what I managed to achieve.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

Hey. Just a great project with a great future prospect. I will continue to monitor it, I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Hey. Just a great project with a great future prospect. I will continue to monitor it, I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future.

Tokens will be in demand in the future. Since the project will have millions of users.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Tokens will be in demand in the future. Since the project will have millions of users.

Absolutely agree with you. And this is a big plus for early investors. Those who buy tokens now can increase their capital several times
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Hey. It's just a great idea. Tell me, will users have any opportunities to get a reward for their actions on the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: