Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Now I am watching the moment of calmness on the project before the beginning of big changes. The team has held many talks and we are waiting for your news. I hope that the work will continue as swiftly as before.
The team promised very soon to provide huge changes and news from the developers. I wanted to clarify whether the participant can pass KYC before the start of trading, and buy tokens already at the opening of sale ico?
Queregaett

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

I think this is a very good future project, we know that nowadays watching with smartphones is something everyday is done by the community, so with this project it will be much more fun because we can interact with the video content we watch.
I absolutely agree, BSS is the project of the future!
I also think that it will be available soon. But the question I have to the developers, the roadmap shows the date of use of the smartphone  "as input " in the first half of 2019. Does this period indicate the time to launch the product for wide consumption?
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Two very interesting quotes I read recently:

Beyond Seven Screen has great news coming your way, stay tuned

Imagine, soon, very soon, it will become a reality. You will watch the trailer, or even move in your home and with the help of an outside seen screen app you will get all this cool extra content that the production company has created for you.
How cool is that?

I think all this is fueling interest. Smiley
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

The team has provided a study that indicates the amount of content consumed using smartphones. The numbers are big and they will continue to grow. I am sure that this is a big plus for the adaptation and expansion of application users.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Time is the most valuable thing that people have. If the BSS product helps to reduce the time consuming to find important information, it will be highly appreciated by viewers and buyers of goods.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Seven stages of work you have spent using your funds. Now the technical development of the application is temporarily stopped or you continue the next stage without starting sales ico?

Yes, all work until now has been done with our funds and support of our friends and families. We are bootstrapped from the beginning and see this as our very strong point and proof of dedication how much we believe in this project.

The development is still ongoing, there was no stopping. And we are looking to lock in first private investments so we can take this on a much bigger and stronger scale.  Cool
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

To apply the application in the first active period in countries where there will be no sufficient development of digital technologies, can we use your application as a video scanner to help you find information about the product faster?
From the information about the application, I realized that this is what is planned. Not all countries actively use smart TVs. I think that the application will be very adaptive to different times and requests of the community.

A smart TV is not needed for our application to work. You are only required to have a smartphone with our application installed and you are able to use it in described ways with any other video medium (TV, tablet, big screen, even other smartphones)
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

Soon the team will bring a lot of news from their long journey. This news can speed up the process of the application's release to the production environment. But community support is still important to the team.
Agree with you. We can evaluate this when selling tokens. I think they will show the real number of interested investors. Frankly, I am already waiting for the opening to make my contribution. Do I have to pass KYC when I buy tokens if I am not registered now?

Yes, all investors will have to pass KYC. We will have everything set up for that soon enough!
Some projects take up to two weeks to check. Will you be able to check quickly when there are a large number of investors in the registration queue? I would like to know about the time that I can lose for the purchase.

We will be working with a very reputable KYC compliance firm - https://icomplyico.com/ . They have a very straightforward and developed platform for fast KYC process and will we using their resources to speed up the process.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

judging by your road map, now you are selling a token, is that so? can we find out how many tokens have already been sold? and why do not you have a counter on your site?

No, we are not yet in the ICO phase. We are currently focusing on presentation of our project to larger investors and potential partners so we can have a strong and solid foundation to make this ICO a success for all participants when we announce it. Smiley

Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

I read that you have conducted testing their product on different models of smartphones. How was the final phase of the test, she had already finished completely? Whether all models can operate on your base?

Yes, all smartphone are able to work with our app and platform. To the user it is just a gateway to scan the video. Most of our image recognition algorithms and matching engines are processed and done on the backend server system which then delivers the right information to the user on the device.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

What have you planned for the first stage of the marketing campaign after the launch of the application? As I understand it, the strategy is already there, because the time is coming closer to this point.

We already are preparing a big PR campaign of the sole product that will go on many media outlets and announce our first big partnerships. We are careful not to promote the ICO yet on other channels such as google and facebook as they have the tendency to ban such account, so we are focusing on promoting the product to the end user while the team is actively working on business development for partners and media companies to join the platform.

In that way, we have both channels covered that are necessary for the platform to bring revenue to the business and this is one of our key elements which we work within our marketing strategy. With that, we will secure a constant inflow of user while have big media library so early investors should be very happy since the product will be already operational in the markets Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

Two very interesting quotes I read recently:

Beyond Seven Screen has great news coming your way, stay tuned

Imagine, soon, very soon, it will become a reality. You will watch the trailer, or even move in your home and with the help of an outside seen screen app you will get all this cool extra content that the production company has created for you.
How cool is that?

I think all this is fueling interest. Smiley

Thank you! More to come Smiley
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

Beyond Seven Screen allows you to quickly and easily get detailed information about the video content, while using your smartphone or tablet to scan any video content on any screen! Very modern!
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

Time is the most valuable thing that people have. If the BSS product helps to reduce the time consuming to find important information, it will be highly appreciated by viewers and buyers of goods.

Very nicely said!
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

I'm glad to see that the team is still actively supporting the community. We are tuned to go with you to the victorious finish on the market. Personally, I hope to be useful to you soon after the launch. I wish a lightning-fast start.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

We will be working with a very reputable KYC compliance firm - https://icomplyico.com/ . They have a very straightforward and developed platform for fast KYC process and will we using their resources to speed up the process.
It's cool. I'm sure this will speed up the sale of tokens. After participation in different investments, many investors have problematic experience of registration. All participants want to see you at a high level in all areas of work.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Another event that helps to develop Beyond Seen Screen project. For startups ico it is important to have the support of the world community and recognition of development in the digital market.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/balkan-ico-express-tickets-46170366810
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Del0jDPW4AYuwDs.jpg:large
The project continues its travels. Glad to see them often.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

Another event that helps to develop Beyond Seen Screen project. For startups ico it is important to have the support of the world community and recognition of development in the digital market.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/balkan-ico-express-tickets-46170366810
It is very symbolic that the project from Croatia will complete its trips at the meeting in Zagreb. I like that idea. What can you get at the event Balkan ICO Express?
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Del0jDPW4AYuwDs.jpg:large
The project continues its travels. Glad to see them often.

Haha, awesome. The visuals have just been made! You are fast  Cheesy Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: