Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

Excellent report from the project participants. I'm sure you've found a lot of friends at the conference. I liked this presentation.

https://t.co/BCBw8mjfBq
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

BeyondSeenScreen app you will get all cool additional content that production company set up for you.
#Marvel #BlackPanther #Shuri https://t.co/LqxBGJt33Q
This will really be a real absorption of the viewer's interest. The presentation now emphasizes the advanced features of viewing and managing video content in a convenient way. I appreciate these opportunities.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Thanks to the project team for an interesting journey through their lives on Pioners18. I was interested to get more review of your events. Now I will wait for the details of the meetings to understand how your project will develop further.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

How often does Croatia host the event and visitors from the blockchain-startups market? I haven't researched this statistic. Is it related to the development of digital technologies in your region?

This is an initiative of three regional associations and unions for a first around event which is focused on ICO pitches. Nevertheless, there are constantly conferences and events in our Country where also we have participated on most of them. One of the first was https://medium.com/beyond-seen-screen/blockchain-adria-zagreb-meetup-11265ba8251a
Every region your team has visited has received many participants from the world of advertising and video industry. Everyone is waiting for your exit to create a work line. Because now we can understand how the perception of advertising in the viewer will change.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

The interest of investors in your product in the early stages of sales will not affect the changes in the ICO plan or the cost of tokens in different rounds? All the same now I want to know exactly the value of investing.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

Does your strategy have specific plans to increase the value of the token after the app is released? Many projects do contain sales or campaign airdrop. Until I saw the new data on the final stage.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Del0jDPW4AYuwDs.jpg:large
The project continues its travels. Glad to see them often.

Haha, awesome. The visuals have just been made! You are fast  Cheesy Cheesy.
Everyone is very closely watching your movements, with the expectation to invest in your application.  Wink
I consider your project to be the most progressive at the moment. Frankly speaking, those participants who are familiar with the advertising market are well aware of the opportunity to benefit from working with you.

We are glad that we are raising attention among the community. We are working round the clock to deliver a great product very soon Smiley
I understand that among the participants of the meeting, your project is already known. What your team will represent in the meeting? Have you had new development stages for a wide presentation during the last performance in Zagreb?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

The interest of investors in your product in the early stages of sales will not affect the changes in the ICO plan or the cost of tokens in different rounds? All the same now I want to know exactly the value of investing.
I am sure that this interest of large investors will only affect the speed of ICO. And that's right. We will be able to see the presentation of the work in a shorter time. The team is also interested in this. After all, aspires to this long ago.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Interesting project! i want to support this by joining bounty campaign.

Hello Kulets! Thanks for your enthusiasm. We will we be posting the bounty campaign today. Stay tuned. Smiley

Beyond Seen Screen. I think it will be cool for the future, watch videos while interacting on mobile. There is already a platform like this, and Beyond is better. In addition, the excellence of this platform is to enable content producers and content distribution companies to link additional information to video content
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

How often does Croatia host the event and visitors from the blockchain-startups market? I haven't researched this statistic. Is it related to the development of digital technologies in your region?

This is an initiative of three regional associations and unions for a first around event which is focused on ICO pitches. Nevertheless, there are constantly conferences and events in our Country where also we have participated on most of them. One of the first was https://medium.com/beyond-seen-screen/blockchain-adria-zagreb-meetup-11265ba8251a
Every region your team has visited has received many participants from the world of advertising and video industry. Everyone is waiting for your exit to create a work line. Because now we can understand how the perception of advertising in the viewer will change.
It really increase monitoring customers for real viewing proposed advertising content. Blockchain technology ensures the independence of such results. I think that this is a great solution.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

Interesting project! i want to support this by joining bounty campaign.

Hello Kulets! Thanks for your enthusiasm. We will we be posting the bounty campaign today. Stay tuned. Smiley

Beyond Seen Screen. I think it will be cool for the future, watch videos while interacting on mobile. There is already a platform like this, and Beyond is better. In addition, the excellence of this platform is to enable content producers and content distribution companies to link additional information to video content
You are right. This will help the additional functions that will help the client to analyze data about users and their needs. The practicality of the application is just as important for viewers. All participants applications receive optimal conditions.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

It seems to me that among the big advertising agencies already have those, who drew his attention to the presentation of the product. At exhibitions and conferences often have representatives of Google. You will not receive requests for detailed acquaintance with your documentation from such giants?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

The project continues its travels. Glad to see them often.

Haha, awesome. The visuals have just been made! You are fast  Cheesy Cheesy.
Everyone is very closely watching your movements, with the expectation to invest in your application.  Wink
I consider your project to be the most progressive at the moment. Frankly speaking, those participants who are familiar with the advertising market are well aware of the opportunity to benefit from working with you.

We are glad that we are raising attention among the community. We are working round the clock to deliver a great product very soon Smiley
I understand that among the participants of the meeting, your project is already known. What your team will represent in the meeting? Have you had new development stages for a wide presentation during the last performance in Zagreb?
The development team constantly says that their work does not stop. A few months of travel clearly already have new achievements. I just wanted to know how you are.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

I saw a new video overview white paper for Russian investors. Pretty good work with understandable description. This means a growth of interest in the product and in this region. I think that the dissemination of information in different languages will help the application to achieve popularity during the opening of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IKTEQeRK1o
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

BeyondSeenScreen app you will get all cool additional content that production company set up for you.
#Marvel #BlackPanther #Shuri https://t.co/LqxBGJt33Q
Excellent presentation. In spite of the short video, it shows the reality of the use of this product. Well done. I think that selling ICO, indeed, end up faster than indicated in the road map.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

Until Pre-ICO, small investors who are willing to  perform  well as consumers of services, you will not be able to participate. But I hope the team will ensure fair treatment for all community members.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

I saw a new video overview white paper for Russian investors. Pretty good work with understandable description. This means a growth of interest in the product and in this region. I think that the dissemination of information in different languages will help the application to achieve popularity during the opening of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IKTEQeRK1o
A good idea of the project. I think the campaign of generosity is beginning to advance. They are very active, of course, the support of the Community and the fame of the project as a whole are important for developers now.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

Excellent report from the project participants. I'm sure you've found a lot of friends at the conference. I liked this presentation.

https://t.co/BCBw8mjfBq

Thank you. You can follow our day-to-day activities either via twitter or telegram. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Follow us
fullspeedin

Activity: 624
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

a very good solution for advertising any brands, paid advertising, the main thing is that the price would not be inflated to your token and the project started selling

Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Does your strategy have specific plans to increase the value of the token after the app is released? Many projects do contain sales or campaign airdrop. Until I saw the new data on the final stage.

We have strategic partnerships and deals that we are awaiting green light to disclose, which should have a direct effect on the token value once they go live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: