Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

I'm surprised, but some sites have information about what is ICO have already ended.
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/beyond-seen-screen/
It is a pity that such information might be available for potential investors, but I think those who really want to participate in sales, will be able to find the exact data.
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I'm surprised, but some sites have information about what is ICO have already ended.
It is a pity that such information might be available for potential investors, but I think those who really want to participate in sales, will be able to find the exact data.
I think this is due to the fact that the project team must report accurate data on the timing of the ICO. It is possible that the sites at their discretion indicated such dates. But really, those participants who follow the progress of the project can find accurate information on the website of the ICO.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

"Soon it will be possible to use Beyond Seen Screen app on any trailer to buy the ticket for it, get additional information, entertainment, interviews, sweepstakes, bloopers… Like this "
https://t.co/8015MllWn4

Mega-convenient to use. I am glad to see such use of the product.
Such an application, the application will be popular in all countries. If people are buying over the Internet all goods and services, why not make purchases even faster and more efficiently? Successful presentation.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

I think this is due to the fact that the project team must report accurate data on the timing of the ICO. It is possible that the sites at their discretion indicated such dates. But really, those participants who follow the progress of the project can find accurate information on the website of the ICO.
This is the first time. Other reviews of ICO indicates later dates. Submitted project has discussed a similar question. I think the press dates are not yet known. Soon this information will become more accurate.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

This is the first time. Other reviews of ICO indicates later dates. Submitted project has discussed a similar question. I think the press dates are not yet known. Soon this information will become more accurate.
I see from the statements about rapid changes on the project. Most likely, this will be the opening sales and presentation of partnership agreements. Let's wait for good news. In fact, after the meeting in Zagreb will invigorate us. Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Does your strategy have specific plans to increase the value of the token after the app is released? Many projects do contain sales or campaign airdrop. Until I saw the new data on the final stage.

We have strategic partnerships and deals that we are awaiting green light to disclose, which should have a direct effect on the token value once they go live.
Thanks for the important information direction. Of course, the attendees here are eager to learn more data. But most of them are willing to wait, since this is important to you.

We already have the PR prepared as we are just waiting for the testimonial from that company to sign it off! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

I saw a new video overview white paper for Russian investors. Pretty good work with understandable description. This means a growth of interest in the product and in this region. I think that the dissemination of information in different languages will help the application to achieve popularity during the opening of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IKTEQeRK1o

Thank you for sharing the video with us. We have lot's of interest from Russia, and localization should give us an edge in transferring the message ahead.
After the presentations at meetings Blockchain professionals and start-ups among them, are you willing to say which region has shown to you the active interest shown by customers?

It is still a bit early to say where we are going to have most customers. The following partnership announcement should reveal a large user base, but more on that midweek. At the moment we are more focused on finding investors and other marketing agencies, movie companies and such to create a large digitalised base of videos supported on our platform.

Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

I think that after entering the market, Beyond seen Screen will become the most actual application. Recently, advertising began to annoy users. This will be a new stream of fresh information with interesting features.
I agree with you. I think that the advertising market is ready for modernization and non-standard solutions. Viewers have become more selective and this can be directed to the right direction.  Beyond seen Screen can do it.

Thanks for believing in us! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Del0jDPW4AYuwDs.jpg:large
The project continues its travels. Glad to see them often.

Haha, awesome. The visuals have just been made! You are fast  Cheesy Cheesy.
Everyone is very closely watching your movements, with the expectation to invest in your application.  Wink
I consider your project to be the most progressive at the moment. Frankly speaking, those participants who are familiar with the advertising market are well aware of the opportunity to benefit from working with you.

We are glad that we are raising attention among the community. We are working round the clock to deliver a great product very soon Smiley
I understand that among the participants of the meeting, your project is already known. What your team will represent in the meeting? Have you had new development stages for a wide presentation during the last performance in Zagreb?
The development team constantly says that their work does not stop. A few months of travel clearly already have new achievements. I just wanted to know how you are.
This new event for the Beyond seen Screen project is a great opportunity to sum up before opening a sales ico. I hope that after participation in the speech the representatives of the team will be able to communicate with us.

We are already preparing a roadshow summary, which will come out after the ICO pitch event on Tuesday so you get a sense what has been happening on the road and in what kinds of negotiations we are in. We cant reveal much as we just started to promote ourselves on the global scene, but we will share our highlights! Smiley
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

Thank you, that keep us informed. I think that now you are offered enough information to consider the investors of different categories. The last presentation of your application, I really liked. This is the ideal solution for all types of advertising.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Now an information campaign promoting the project to different markets. I think that such active beginning of the development project will continue throughout the development process and launch the app on the market.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Del0jDPW4AYuwDs.jpg:large

Everyone is very closely watching your movements, with the expectation to invest in your application.  Wink
I consider your project to be the most progressive at the moment. Frankly speaking, those participants who are familiar with the advertising market are well aware of the opportunity to benefit from working with you.

We are glad that we are raising attention among the community. We are working round the clock to deliver a great product very soon Smiley
I understand that among the participants of the meeting, your project is already known. What your team will represent in the meeting? Have you had new development stages for a wide presentation during the last performance in Zagreb?
The development team constantly says that their work does not stop. A few months of travel clearly already have new achievements. I just wanted to know how you are.
This new event for the Beyond seen Screen project is a great opportunity to sum up before opening a sales ico. I hope that after participation in the speech the representatives of the team will be able to communicate with us.

We are already preparing a roadshow summary, which will come out after the ICO pitch event on Tuesday so you get a sense what has been happening on the road and in what kinds of negotiations we are in. We cant reveal much as we just started to promote ourselves on the global scene, but we will share our highlights! Smiley
It's cool. I'm waiting for news and new strategy. I think that everything your community monitors the actions taking place around you. Current idea will bring a good profit soon, because your product is ready to work almost immediately.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

I am sure that the close term presentation stirs the interest of viewers. The fame of your development is around the world and think they are just as interested in quick access application on the market.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

I saw a new video overview white paper for Russian investors. Pretty good work with understandable description. This means a growth of interest in the product and in this region. I think that the dissemination of information in different languages will help the application to achieve popularity during the opening of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IKTEQeRK1o

Thank you for sharing the video with us. We have lot's of interest from Russia, and localization should give us an edge in transferring the message ahead.
After the presentations at meetings Blockchain professionals and start-ups among them, are you willing to say which region has shown to you the active interest shown by customers?

It is still a bit early to say where we are going to have most customers. The following partnership announcement should reveal a large user base, but more on that midweek. At the moment we are more focused on finding investors and other marketing agencies, movie companies and such to create a large digitalised base of videos supported on our platform.
I am sure that the project will be able to get good support from advertising agencies. After learning your briefs and documents, I found that the need for such a product is on the market and the benefits for users is obvious.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

Consumer categories and regions hosting them will depend on the application partners in this region. I think that the customer base will be updated continuously after you create additional features and capabilities.
roman.frolov

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Can I participate via Bitcoin Cash?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Can I participate via Bitcoin Cash?
Currency accepted

ETH

Minimum participation

0.1 ETH
I have not heard about other secretions. Perhaps it will be a little later.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

"Soon it will be possible to use Beyond Seen Screen app on any trailer to buy the ticket for it, get additional information, entertainment, interviews, sweepstakes, bloopers… Like this "
https://t.co/8015MllWn4

Mega-convenient to use. I am glad to see such use of the product.
Many cinemas will want to join such an annex. I think that the simplicity of shopping will open possibilities for a cinema industry. Of course, now you need to create a good base of BSS among customers.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

It's cool. I'm waiting for news and new strategy. I think that everything your community monitors the actions taking place around you. Current idea will bring a good profit soon, because your product is ready to work almost immediately.
An important event will you go tomorrow. I wish a successful submission of your project at home. I would like to know the partners that are listed you have in the list on the official site, are located in Croatia?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

Without the start of sales ICO, the team was able to create good ratings for their project on all parameters. A project with this development phase deserved it. I am sure that the implementation period of ICO will be short.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: