Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
mikey_kn

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

WoW! When I read your ANN, I didn't understand much, but when I saw video, I got it.
Perfect idea, especially when you watch some film on TV and need to know the name at least Smiley
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Well done, guys. I'm sure I can see your application soon on my Smartphone. All spectators not enough interesting novelties for viewing digital tv channels. I'll wait for the presentation.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

As I understood, private investment immediately goes to further development of the project. That's good news. I like this team strategy. I am sure we will soon after closing ico, we will get a ready solution.

Yes, correct. Most will have to go into development and marketing budgets for the ICO.
Yes, it's fine. Adding new investments will continuously support the development of product development. Term of realization of your plan may be less due to large investors. It's just as good.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

WoW! When I read your ANN, I didn't understand much, but when I saw video, I got it.
Perfect idea, especially when you watch some film on TV and need to know the name at least Smiley
Product presentation in the video review really shows a lot of information at once. Film, advertising, or other media resources closer to the Viewer. This is a good result for this phase of ICO.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

I think that it is the high technological readiness   BSS project, drew the attention of the company "Discovery Film & Video ". Their score will attract new companies for cooperation. That's great.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

After improvements to the client portal and create analytical platform, clients will have many opportunities to improve the productivity of its advertising. This will help increase the profits of many companies.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

Of course, I too am glad to see that the team has a high degree of confidence from representatives of media companies. But I would like to learn more about the product interface. Is there access to testing or review?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Good job team,i just stumbled upon news that you partnered with Discovery Film&Video  to deliver your product to 2 of their TV channels,that  basically cover whole Ex Yugoslavia.

Looking forward to your next partnerships!
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Community activity I like. I think everyone is waiting for the opening soon selling tokens. After participating in the contest, you will continue your journey? What are your plans for the nearest future?
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

Good job team,i just stumbled upon news that you partnered with Discovery Film&Video  to deliver your product to 2 of their TV channels,that  basically cover whole Ex Yugoslavia.

20 million potential viewers in Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Albania. For the first joint project is a great territorial coverage. I am sure that Asia, too, would support the development of the BSS.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

As I understood, private investment immediately goes to further development of the project. That's good news. I like this team strategy. I am sure we will soon after closing ico, we will get a ready solution.

Yes, correct. Most will have to go into development and marketing budgets for the ICO.
Yes, it's fine. Adding new investments will continuously support the development of product development. Term of realization of your plan may be less due to large investors. It's just as good.
Of course, for the establishment of technical base of the project, the team spent their investment. To conduct a marketing campaign that is very important for the development of applications in various regions, will need a lot of new investment. But I think you already feel support. Good luck to you.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

I'm glad company multi-media apply creative solutions to increase the number of its viewers. These companies will have a lot of clients from the scope of the advertising content. Partners with new perspectives on the world of advertising will be important for Beyond Seen Screen.  I hope that there will be news from different countries.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

You plan to hold events, such as promotions or additional prizes for the first viewers of your application? This would be an interesting proposition for the first presentation.

Definitely. As soon as we near the actual release of the application, we will make several competitions and creative campaigns for first consumers on the other end Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

This is actually quite valuable feedback. I have pushed the video about the platform in the first ANN thread close to the top.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Well done, guys. I'm sure I can see your application soon on my Smartphone. All spectators not enough interesting novelties for viewing digital tv channels. I'll wait for the presentation.

It will be soon there. In September for sure, maybe even before for selected beta testers! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Of course, I too am glad to see that the team has a high degree of confidence from representatives of media companies. But I would like to learn more about the product interface. Is there access to testing or review?

Thank you for your comment. The app is not available yet and will be released in September. However, we will probably have an open beta test call for selected users.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Thanks Desmozgenes! Correct, with this partnership we are covering the whole ExYU. It is also a leverage point and a case study for other partnerships around the world! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:06:14 PM by Beyond Seen Screen

Starting a small Beyond Seen Screen May Roadshow Thread

The first leg of the Beyond Seen Screen road trip is officially in the books and while it has been a long arduous road we have had quite a few great encounters along the way and we have met some great people, potential investors, and possible collaborators. We accumulated approximately 1550 miles (2500km) between our stops in Varazdin, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin, but the experience and knowledge our team accumulated was substantially greater.

Stop #1 - Varaždin, Croatia

During our first stop in Varazdin, Croatia we visited the Voogle Conference, an entrepreneur oriented event. The highlight of the conference was a startup battle where startups have 3 minutes to present their idea followed by 3 minutes of Q&A from a panel of judges.

The judges then score the contestants and announce a winner that in turn receives 10k €. Mario’s pitch, https://youtu.be/wDHglKXdFK4, had been completely reconstructed and fine tuned less the 24 hours before the even by the valuable feedback of Peter Hopwood, https://www.linkedin.com/in/peterhopwoodpublicspeaking/, M.C. of the Voogle Conference and a pitch trainer.

While we did not win the startup battle we walked away from the event feeling very positive. We understand as a team that this is just the beginning for us and as we began heading back to Zagreb we felt extremely encouraged that starting our own business was the best decision we’ve ever made.

https://i.imgur.com/JhIo7fO.png
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

Stop #2 - Vienna, Austria - Pioneers Festival

The next stop on our road trip was Vienna, Austria to attend the Pioneers18 conference, https://pioneers.io/events/pioneers18#/. We were exposed to a vast amount of Artificial Intelligence at Pioneers.

We enjoyed an interesting talk by a company that’s studying the human brain and has developed technology that allows quadriplegics the ability to control vehicles, even Formula 1 cars, using only their thoughts. We also spoke with a company that is analyzing aging by using A.I. to study and reverse engineer the neural network that “understands” the causes and what factors affect aging.

The investors at Pioneers had distinct badges, so we were set to stop them and speak with them. While asking for feedback from multiple investors we obtained quite a few new ideas and even discussed a new business model for BSS. From there we packed up all of our things and with new feedback and contacts we headed to Prague, CZ for our meetup with Ian Balina.

Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:05:50 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:10:05 PM by Beyond Seen Screen

Stop #3 - Prague, Czech Republic - Ian Balina Meetup

Admittedly we knew very little about the structure of the Ian Balina events, so we didn’t quite know what to expect. We thought Ian was going to talk about his experience and have a Q&A session with the audience, but when Ian arrived his team asked “Is there an ICO that would like to pitch at the event?” Of course we jumped at the chance and approached Ian’s crew about our project.

They liked our idea and said we could pitch after Ian’s introduction. After taking a few pictures with Ian he came into the room and gave a 20 minute introduction about his history and went straight into the ICO pitches.

We were the first of 5 ICO’s to pitch and the audience determined who won the pitch round by the volume of their applause. While Agora won the event and we were barely edged out for third we felt great about the positive feedback we received and the networking in the crypto space we accomplished. After the event we met up with Ian, his crew, and a few others to watch the Liverpool vs. Real Madrid match.

From Prague we headed straight to Berlin. Check out how Mario pitched BSS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: