Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5755 times)
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

Its not dangerous for normal people like us but dangerous for financial institutions who are controlling all the system, obviously decentralization will ruin the system they rely on.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

It is depend on the matter that you are talking about. In my opinion this crypto industry harmless as you might imagine, this full crypto industry indeed the risk but if we take care it is not a problem. If you are talking about ICO, I cannot say. Something must have big risks result especially in crypto and you need to have the right information and continue to learn about crypto in order to avoid any risks. But if you are talking about btc investment, I like that. The crypto industry is very huge, I guess. So you cannot judge the whole industry just from one business. The best investment are btc and eth investment. Long term is good but you must know that crypto investment is uncertain.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:25:56 AM

They did ban it but i do think its only temporaly. The development of fintech is must and people need to adapt. Its true that its seems dangerous and its cant be accepted world wide but i believe in future it will be use and it will become breakthrough for transaction problem.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

Not any dangerous for doing crypto trading or investment rather very risky than of silver volatility. But, Many countries are do not legalize the crypto transactions in the country. The Govt. has left it to the people who are involved in crypto all the risk at their own risk if they are indulge in the crypto transaction or the trading.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

I think it will only dangerous for people which don't want to learn more about the crypto industry because they will not aware with the volatility of the price and they invest in a big amount without doing research. maybe we are seeing many examples for this in out there and many of them don't learn from other people mistake so they still invest without having more knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. but for the banning on some countries, I don't think that is dangerous because so far, people could use cryptocurrency without worry. but if on one country prohibit cryptocurrency, then it will be dangerous for people to still use the crypto and they need to leave the crypto as soon as they can if they don't want to get jail.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

Yes, crypto is dangerous for people who trust everything they see and read in the internet, and for those who want to gain tonnes of money for jam in a few months. These people get scammed easily and lose their investments.
And, as it was mentioned before, it is kinda dangerous for the government, banking systems, etc.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

Which makes it seem dangerous are those who feel they will be harmed by crypto world, and the countries that reject the crypto world are the countries that don't want their society to go forward.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
buggy

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Other maybe says its dangerous specially if they are a victim of scammers but for me i should say that its risky in crypto world specially if you are involve in investing and trading because you need to be careful and watchful of the flow of the price in the market to be profitable.
geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

if you have been in this market for a long time, you will reallize the crypto market is very safe but those risks is only happens when we log in phising site and in most of cases investors lost money because they invested in ICOs, ICO is very easy to scam, just make a project look more appealing to investors even when you don't have any real product, investors still invest into the ICO because they only care bout profit, that is why ICOs is dangerous bringing bad reputations to entire cryptos industry.
Yes, those who are new to this business are usually being scammed, they invested their money without reading and without knowing what can be the possible risk, if they will do their own research and study first each things that needed to earn before dealing with crypto, then it will be much better
and also much safer, crypto currency still young and a lots of things can possibly happen just learn how to analyze and be prepare as always.

The only thing that can protect you from being scammed or hacked is knowledge. So actually for newcomers can be easier to learn how to trade than to analyze meticulously every ICO. As there is lots of info about stock market trading and the mechanics of it is fairly uniform
therutot

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

the cryptos is not danger if not to look after well . there are really  not other nations not believe on it  but it depends to you if be danger or were better if you follow regulation and rules for you do not be problem and grow the industry.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Well it is risky for Investors. and there are illegal activities which can happen through cryptocurrencies. But those illegal activities are still happening with fiats also. GOvernment banning Crypto got no idea what they are doing actually.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

dangerous is not the exact word....  i would rather say it is risky. risky for those who keep all their investment in crypto.
As market is unpredictable , you never know when market is up and when it will be crash.

also in some countries crypto is illegal as it is not controlled by govt.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

The only dangerous in crypto is scam and lose. There are more scam project here and more victims who got lose money. Once you lose your investment you couldn't get it back. You should be careful if you plan to invest in the future. You can try to visit the signature that I wear now. Thanks in advance

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think the negative for crypto investment is when there is a shutdown of digital network that will totally disable transactions related to crypto unlike to banks that we can withdraw over the counter once there a network shutdown.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

Every country have a different  opinion about cryptocurrency some say's its dangerous to the  economy and some say's its usefull in the economy and social responsibilty.definetly other countries band of using crypto because they thinks that it can be used in some money laundering,or some illegal activities like buying drugs,support terrorism, not to thinking that it is good for economy and capitalism of the country.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

It makes cryptocurrency dangerous and banned in some countries maybe it's because of the government.The government was minimized their income tax return because they can't control the income of the people who participated in the crypto world.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Cryptocurency is a high risk investment venture But not really dangerous, as business men we all know the risks involved  and the fact that we still take them means that we dont mind venturing in it, Countries that have banned crypto have their reasons for doing so,policies aren't the same but the main reason for banning is normally the fact that crypto is independent and cannot be taxed, thus denying the governments a chance to earn revenue,  one lingering question however is how comes some other countries have legalized crypto.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

Are you nuts?  Grin
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

Of course, there is a danger today.But this danger does not extend to those countries where the crypt is not officially allowed.There's no danger to the rest of us
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

the cryptographic currency industry has always faced such a thought. but in recent times the number of participants has increased and continues to progress towards becoming more universal. I think it's definitely not dangerous.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: