Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5763 times)
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

It is dangerous,there are a few big risks in crypto,you can lose your money by trading,you can lose your money by investing in scam ico,you can lose your money if your wallet is hacked,and etc.So you have to be carefull all the time.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

cryptocurrency is considered to be very dangerous, because it does not have an institution that can regulate crypto, especially bitcoin, so the crypto security level is very weak, and very hacked by hackers, and crypto is also considered dangerous for the state because it can reduce tax revenue

MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

The crypto industry is decentralized. The decentralized nature of crypto makes it difficult to control so the government is not comfortable with a system that is out of control. This issue of control is the matter between the government and the crypto industry.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

To say or think that cryptocurrency is dangerous is a wrong notion and i see it as a misconception. Virtually everything in life has its advantages, as well as disadvantages. Personally, i feel crypto is one of the best thing that has ever happened to humanity. Those who are already into it can say with all confidence that crypto is not dangerous for those who obey the rules. Although there are areas where you need to be careful.
justaminute

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

It seems to me that there are several good reasons. One of them is the anonymity of payments. I think that we will not see a big ban, but the transactions will become more transparent. Therefore, we see that many countries are developing laws on crypto ..
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

It seems to me that there are several good reasons. One of them is the anonymity of payments. I think that we will not see a big ban, but the transactions will become more transparent. Therefore, we see that many countries are developing laws on crypto ..

I don't think crypto industry is dangerous because as far as I know it helps those individuals who are unemployed which don't have a source of income. Yes, the technology is too risky but as we put an analysis in terms of funding it has a big impact .

insikko0413

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

To say or think that cryptocurrency is dangerous is a wrong notion and i see it as a misconception. Virtually everything in life has its advantages, as well as disadvantages. Personally, i feel crypto is one of the best thing that has ever happened to humanity. Those who are already into it can say with all confidence that crypto is not dangerous for those who obey the rules. Although there are areas where you need to be careful.

Yes agree, because any forms of currency fiat or digital can be dangerous because anytime there are bad people trying to stole your money.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

because it is easy to use for monkey business
In the absence of a regulator that controls this cryptocurrency, there are also many outstanding investments by using cryptocurrency. Ponzi schemes and money games thrive thanks to this cryptocurrency.

the price is fluctuating. It is true that the value of cryptocurrency capitalization increases over time. But the fluctuation is very unpredictable because no one country controls this cryptocurrency.

then the number of malware and hackers hanging around

eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Authorities are afraid of decentralization. That means no control over the funds and possible criminal actions with them. Decentralization also means that no fees and taxes can exist in crypto. That's why authorities prohibit the crypto. Since it's prohibited, people cannot use all the advances of blockchain and projects made by people and for people to make the usage of crypto easier like that one, which is kinda sad I think.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

The same reason crypt-assets—or what some people call crypto-currencies—are so appealing is also what makes them dangerous. This gives crypto-asset transactions an element of anonymity, much like cash transactions. The result is a potentially major new vehicle for money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Crypto industry is a new developing market with difficult to understand technologies, that means it is very very high volatile. This situation could be dangerous for newbies, who can make many investment mistakes.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

It depends on how the term your "dangerous" is use
If we are to look at the legalization + adoption , like what you said country ban the use of crypto, well we are safe to say crypto gonna be regulate and available for all the countries
Even countries that mentioned they would ban Crypto, would unban it later because of the technology laid behind

Let me put in this way, in order to TT money from one country to another country, it take up to days for transaction to complete.
In order for me to sent from US to UK, Brazil or etc, any one of the crypto, For Eg. Eth, i can sent 1 ETH to another person within 1 minute, fast and clear
Furthermore, its traceable on blockchain
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Not like that, it's close to gambling though.
excitement is certainly present, because everything depends on the level of greed, no one argues, but still it seems to me that today very many people still take part in investing only because they believe in future technologies, I believe that everything I'm not alone, and I believe that all the same crypto-currencies will change the world.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 08:52:46 PM by ivrynx

I do not see crypto industry being dangerous since there is no evidence of such, though at the start we might hear that bitcoin is being used as transactjon for the deepweb, but in reality only a few percentage of the clmmunity is into doing transactions in the deepweb, also you termed it to be dangerous, how do you define crypto being dangerous, to whom? Or how did it became dangerous, since those people who have crypto currency today, feels more secure since they know that value of the coins that they are holding are going to be worth more than it does today.
ngngocan002

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

I think encryption is different in different countries. That depends on the state's view of encryption. For example, encryption is not dangerous in Japan, but encryption is very dangerous in China.
cocodanco

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

As dangerous as any investment. You need to check everything super precisely, thats it.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

The danger of the encryption industry stems from people's greedy figure overnight and they are tempted by scams. In order to protect blind investors, the mainstream media is constantly promoting the danger of this industry. In fact, it is no different from other investments.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

I guess I would have to disagree with the thread wherein cryptocurrency is not dangerous in terms of investment, trading and mining. I could only say that it could be dangerous if you do not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and yet you start doing investment without analyzing the market movement which is your basis in consideration for your investment. Learning to acquire the knowledge is very  important before doing such things.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:01:48 AM

In main times, some crypto has dangerous. But in addition not all the crypto is industry dangerous. I think crypto is the best project and can give me informtion about the coin or token. Besides, crypto is one of the most project who has information detail about the coin. So I think crypto is one of the best project who has not dangerous in thia project.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

The state forbids the use of crypto because they fear that the whole community will turn to the crypto and leave the country's virtual currency. If people leave their country's virtual currency, then the country will suffer huge losses, the banks will also suffer huge losses. Supply to the country will also be much reduced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: