Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5767 times)
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

I think not. in addition, the sphere of cryptocurrencies is growing at a breakneck speed and there is a very big chance that they will significantly affect our future. I'm sure it's only positive.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

all things concerning investments do have a big risk. so does the crypto currency. but it is not a crypto currency or a dangerous way of investing but because crypto currency can not be controlled and can not be controlled by a country
ktmola95

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

Crypto industry has no danger in my point of view because some of the technologies used in the industry ensured the security. But it has higher risk. Someone can be down to nothing in one night. This risk misunderstand as the danger. Most of new cryptocurrencies are based on Artificial Intelligence. Therefore, Investor won't need worry about the risk. Higher the risk, higher the profit.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

if my opinion may be harmless, because so far there is still a more dangerous world of crypto, we must be strong for the future in the world of crypto, because crypto has no regulation so the price of crypto is very fluctuating, if we see the danger that if we can not have enough ideas and skills to handle it, then this would be dangerous if we did not know the basics of how to Crypto world, I believe it's risky but it's actually harmless if we know how to overcome it and we know how to keep our income safe and our private key stay awake...
buithao025

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:54:15 AM

In my opinion, the main danger of cryptocurrencies for the States is the evasion of the population and business from taxes. If everyone, especially businessmen, will move to mutual settlements in the crypt, how to collect taxes? Smiley Smiley Smiley
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

i do not think so because a lot of people are entering this world and i hope that they will enjoy this without feeling any danger because as long as you are into it then there is no danger to worry about.
In my opinion, the crypto market is very much risky and that there is nothing new about it. If you want to make something big, then you must take such kind of risks. Only then, you can think of having something better in your lives. If you will not invest your money just because of the reason that it is dangerous, you will not be able to make anything fruitful and that there will be hardly any change in your life. You need to be brave to change your life.

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

Maybe not necessarily dangerous just yet but it's definitely risky since it's very volatile.

It could be dangerous if you invest all your savings and lose them but that's on you. Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

Many countries as far as I know have not banned cryptocurrency and as a matter of fact, there are more cryptocurrency friendly nations in Europe, Asia America and Africa. Except for USA and China, there is no other nation that control or try to regulate cryptocurrency like this two nations.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
flat1983

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

It is not just the encryption industry that is dangerous; other investments are equally risky.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Governments are against the crypt because they can not control it. Control over the money issue it is from the foundations of any state. Having lost control over the issue of money, the government puts itself at risk. We must not forget that pro-russ is inevitable and the power of "old money" will certainly end. So all the "dangers" of the crypto market is an invention of officials who protect their own interests.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HALBEENAH

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

Crypto aint really dangerous, The reason behind the ban by some countries is based on the fact that Government cant have full control over it. Government all over the world wants to have total control over anything that has a monetary value attached to it. They also believe crypto can be used to fund terrorism and it can be used for money laundering
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Crypto industry is not dangerous in my views, if you will do proper research before entering in this market. It is very promising market and there are a lot of potential projects. It's just  beginning of this booming industry, many countries are planning to regulate the crypto because this industry is rapidly growing.many new people are entering in this industry.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

My country prohibits cryptocurrency market transactions, but it also strongly supports encryption technology. I think the root cause lies in those blind investors and scams. They disturbed the market that could have been very good.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Crypto industry is not dangerous in my views, if you will do proper research before entering in this market. It is very promising market and there are a lot of potential projects. It's just  beginning of this booming industry, many countries are planning to regulate the crypto because this industry is rapidly growing.many new people are entering in this industry.

In my own opinion there is no dangerous about crypto industry. It is starting getting popular in all countries because many people get interesting it to dig deeper the good benefits that may bring this industry. It is also a well known industry that some countries planning to regulate it because of the promising projects that may contribute to increase economic growth of each countries.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

There is always a risk for everyone that enters the crypto market. We have a lot of scammers in crypto who try to steal your money. In the end you need to secure yourself or some bad hackers will get your coins. Store your coins safe on a cold storage hardware wallet!
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. The market for cryptocurrency itself is extremely unstable, and there are still a lot of scams, so crypto industry is considered dangerous.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

My country prohibits cryptocurrency market transactions, but it also strongly supports encryption technology. I think the root cause lies in those blind investors and scams. They disturbed the market that could have been very good.
Any investment is dangerous and also cryptocurrency investment. People who think that they will become  the millionaires in just one day and the speculative behaviours from large investors,When I said people,I mean that its not as easy as it seems to control your emotions when you are at here,especially as all we know  trading is very addictive.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

The government likes to put everything under control, and cryptocurrency isn't an exception. And when the government does not know what to do with all this and how to get profit from it, they ban it. I don't see anything dangerous in cryptocurrency technologies.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

Some countries are banning or restricting cryptocurrencies use because they can't watch or control circulating money between their citizens.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Crypto is always a good investment if we understand what to do but it would be dangerous if we don`t have enough knowledge in investing in crypto so not a dangerous crypto but what we do is correct or not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: